What are you going to do when the communist revolution begins and this hardass mother fucker comes at you?

What are you going to do when the communist revolution begins and this hardass mother fucker comes at you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vHCyR6uTLSc?t=50s
amazon.ca/Enjoy-Decline-Aaron-Clarey/dp/1480284769
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

apply a bullets and shells to his forehead

fuck him

Suck his dick

BUT WAIT

HE HAS BACKUP

Look at his eyes, OP - he's been anally raped so often, he's given up all hope in life. He also has herpes on the left side of his mouth from sucking Achmed's dung-smeared dick. Are such creatures even human?

Shoot him in his pencil neck, which would decapitate him.

>dat neck
>dat shoulder width

gg its over goys

Junkie

Turn that face-tattoo into a lovely wallet.

Crack and alcohol during pregnancy are leading causes of modern antifascism.

This one's neck tattoo will make a tasteful coaster. I'm tired of these unsightly rings on my good end tables.

You thought you could get away with being a Nazi?

You're dead, kid.

That's a big head

Haha. He has mouth aids.

I honestly hope a revolution begins, I’ve been gearing up to manufacture ARs and ammo from close to scratch. I’ll make sure every conservative family member and friend will have an AR within a week or the revolution so we can put an end to these commie/liberal fucks.

that must be shooped... his head just looks like it's stuck on another body.

STAB HIM TO DEATH WHILST SCREAMING THE WEAK RACES AND CULTURES MUST GIVE WAY FOR COMMUNISM TO SUCCEED!

Make him my slave.

> hardasss
> twig neck
Pick one.

Prone supported firing position, breath control, good sight picture, squeeze

WTF is hard ass about him? He looks skinny and most likely short. Am I supposed to be scared of him because he has tattoos and has unwashed hair? I've seen too many drug addict looking fuckers who look like him get wrecked to be scared of him.

At least he's proficient.

Shoot, I only noticed when you pointed it out, the guy has TINY shoulders.

You're scared to death and you know it.

This capitalist system is done.

i'm going to eat my swabian pockets!

doesnt look like someone who would join antifags

pic related is more like it

Public support has turned against protestors and Antifa. They lost it
back in Charlottesville, and with every assault we videoed.
No one likes them anymore.

Yeah why don't antifas have shoulders? Is it a birth defect?

is it, dare I say, our /fag/ ?

Oh fuck they got mages; that's it guys, I gotta surrender. Heil Marx, pbuh.

Badass? That bitch looks like he couldn't throw a man punch even if it was at his dealer... Seriously I'd just knock him the fuck out

4U

Somebody should show this freak the proper way to use a patrol sling.

Laugh, then rape him to death.

Take his EBT card and watch him starve.

You better run and hide, boy.

This fight ain't over by a long shot.

>communist

Give him heroin and a needle

Why is he staring into that dogs asshole?

Reinforcements arrive*

"but all we wanted was to play viddiya" .jpg

oh you think so, you scamp

Squeegee punks are so weird I think they want to escape the conformity of society but they have their own fashion which they all follow to an autistic degree and are hyper conformist.

Why do all of these antifa faggots look like gaelic warriors?

their mouths reek of dick

>I'm junk the juggling punk

He needs a shower.

Dude has a chicken neck...

Former gutter punk/FTR here. Most of us hate niggers more than you. Antifa is made up of college kids and portland/olympia dwellers.

Spray him with the garden hose and yell "shoo!"

This dude got raped by refugees, haha!!

Is that a girl?

Soyboys all do. All that xenoestrogen has driven their T levels to almost nothing, stunting their natural development. Girly shoulders, barely any muscle (in some cases, muscles are replaced by fat), predilection to faggotry (and sometimes trannyism), mental female-like instability, and other undesirable traits for males.

Offer him full time work 40 hour+ a week.

Nothing will make him run away faster

>125lb manlet
>hardass

pik 1

I've been groomed to fight antifa for decades

It's terrifying to think about user

Enjoy the blowjob he gives me?

Oh i'll also call him my bitch, but thats just because i like to talk dirty during a good BJ.

more like groomed by pedos for decades

*Bang*
Now you know why guns are called "the equalizer".

OH man that scarf made his head look 10x bigger

Looks like the kind of squad you can wipe by yourself in PUBG.

someone post the shoop

Smash his bong and drink his tears

>implying there will be a communist revolution

They like to LARP as pagans, while ignoring that real paganism would probably sacrifice them to Taranis for being such faggots.

I think its that one "why do millenials..." chick trying to fit in something else.

Sing Whirlwinds of Danger together

They have a pistol, shotgun and a bow. All weapons effective up to about 50-100m. Just take out that nigger with the AR and the rest of them won't be able to do shit.

Why do nazis want to make their own imminent defeat so humiliating?

You should respect your owners when you get recycled into limbless fuck nuggets or you won't respect yourselves.

Pathetic.

Throw some febreze at the fucker.

throw holy water on him and watch him flee while I yell
>THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

Face tattoos and a pencil neck. Lmao, is he supposed to be intimidating?

Get mental health treatment.

I got a bunch of sites for your to reference if you want. Hornandy is my go-to for load data, and parts are about as cheap as they'll get.

Funny fact, these hipsters playing revolutionary seem to forgot about the month after month record sales of firearms during the Obama menstruation while they are out in the streets throwing temper tantrums with bike locks and piss. Really gets the hamster on the wheel goin', don't it?

youtu.be/vHCyR6uTLSc?t=50s

do the typical Yakuza thing, cut off his tattooed skin and turn it into a pelt.

Can he even shoot that without going down?

For reference, that shotgun goes from my belt to about my mid calf. Im just a normal sized male.

Begin my own revolution against the progs and coms.

it's depressing because I feel like that nigger can shoot better than them

Depends. Maybe I'll snap his neck in a fit a rage. Maybe he get shot.

What sites?

Crusties have time to dye their hair, get tattoos and piercings, dig through a dumpster for vegan-friendly food, and learn to juggle, but they can't fucking take a shower or wash their clothes or take care of their poor dogs.

ENJOY THE DECLINE:

amazon.ca/Enjoy-Decline-Aaron-Clarey/dp/1480284769

Get a serious fucking plan together and ENJOY.

>Oim the fear addicted, dane-ja illah-straight-idd!!!

>I'm here for the job interview.

How dare you attempt to tame dame flame?

Depends on the loads he's shooting. I'm sure there are some slugs rounds that would just knock him over.

Favorites for working up loads:
Hodgon reloading
Hornandy

Many gun, cnc, and 3d printing forums will have the other information you need, but you will have to dig and even network a bit to find it. But honestly, just go and buy parts as of now. Demand has slowed quite a bit over the last year and manufacturers are sitting on a ton of inventory that is collecting dust. Unless you are skilled in the trade, sourcing or producing quality blanks will be a challenge, and making this stuff isn't a hobby any old normie can pick up.

Well he's 5'7 and 135lbs and I'm an average 6'4" 230lbs, so probably try to hold him down and fuck his little butt.

I have a feeling that I could take 3/4 of them with just a screwdriver, the fedora nigga would probably shoot me to death though.

Fire is freedom, personified.

give him a fiver so he can buy his dope. 20 minutes later he is asleep in the gutter. no worries

PBR... how far have us Virginians fallen?