THIS MEME OF A TIMELINE NEEDS TO FUCK OFF!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL...
I REPEAT, NOT A DRILL

MJ-12 Docs are REAL!

pic related, have a look for yourselves.....
Lads....I GIVE UP!!! I CANT HANDLE THIS TIMELINE....IT'S A FUCKING MEME!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
catalog.archives.gov/search?q=mj&rows=20
vault.fbi.gov/Majestic 12/Majestic 12 Part 1 of 1/at_download/file
reaganlibrary.archives.gov/archives/textual/topics/operamaj.pdf
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is mj12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give sauce or OP is a faggot.

It’s that time. Again when OP is just posting a bunch of emotional gibberish

A. Okey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

Docs were proven to be fake. Except I guess they are real, and were release with the JFK Files. The story goes JFK was poking around in UFO shit. MAJ-12 was the group in charge of studying((((THEM))) not they. JFK was kill because he ordered the release 10 days before....etc...(insert new age UFO BS). Whilst snooping in JFK release, me happened upon thems...pic is one of said docs

I am not OP but

>tfw you don't know what OP is squealing about

MAJIC EYES ONLY

more sauce....

The links to the documents are 404 though. Bummer

all the links 404ed on me

Checked with MY SPECIAL EYES

SHUT THIS BUPKIS DOWN YEH SCHMUCKS!

>Majic
Ah shit, the horsefuckers will pray on this. Space Ponies and Friendship Majic.

Did anybody got a copy before it went 404?

Go to sleep with your special eyes, *yawn* i'm so tired guys I think i'll go to sleep, you should too, this thread is just a whole nothingburger *yawwwwwn* lets all go to sleep and forget about everything we've seen.

Maybe this is our destiny.
Maybe /mlpol/ will reveal one of the biggest secrets in the world.

How did I get to this timeline?

These aren't the ones that were on abovetopsecret like 16 years ago (I always thought they were disinfo to hide the real MJ-12 stuff)?

Stanton Friedman on the scene

Whats going on in this thread, faggots?

Give a link to the exact page you're looking at, faggot.

pic related portrays a operation paperclip german whos a member of mj12 in the series

Thanks.

jfk was killed because he refused to follow through with the invasion of cuba after the cia went rogue with the bay of pigs invasion. it made the cia look incredibly incompetent. fuck off you faggot fucking retard shill

Some guy was on /x/ yesterday and claims he made a Freedom Of Information request on the MJ12 stuff but he was unable to afford the $150-ish fee (there was approx 160 pages, 2 redacted, they wanted around 79c per page).

(((FRIEDMAN)))

vault.fbi.gov/Majestic 12/Majestic 12 Part 1 of 1/at_download/file

Bogus

FOUND IT:

FBI has called them BOGUS since the 90's. Thats the point...look at the control numbers on the archives website. They are labeled as WHORM as in and one Not FBI. One of thems is at Regan Library reaganlibrary.archives.gov/archives/textual/topics/operamaj.pdf

Ayyy labump

NICE. FULL HOUSE

Whut does it all mean? Does ayyys and cyber-enhanced MJ12 bad guys really exist?

The MJ12 Special Operations Manual has withstood scrutiny no matter what you hear from smug debunkers who would rather embrace faggotry than mystery.

Yes.

It means there is a reason goyim don't know the real truth. IT MEANS WE LIVE IN MEME!!! OR $ CHAN MEMED PIC RELATED INTO REALITY AND TIMELINE TO PIC RELATED!

Can you stop sperging out and actually make a decent and simple TLDR

Hang on guys. Can I get a quick rundown on what this is?

Fucking shills in full power mode, guys keep digging!!!

OP is LARPing and won't post the link to the documents, or the documents themselves.

But what is supposed to be on this documents? What is MJ 12?

fugggg bump

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is mj12

>We have located proof ladies and gentlemen.
>Nyuck, nyuck.

This is fake. Trump released all the documents in two parts the other day. The stuff that came out yesterday is a hoax designed to discredit those who read it

Oh I see. Thx. They are setting the stage for the fake alien attack. Using this, they will unite the world under 1 government.

Looks like the operation is going down soon. Be ready guys. Be safe.

Archives link:
Links to actual doc collection 404'ed.

However some X user filed a FOIA request and found pic related. There are 160 at Regan library. If we can find an user near the library, he can go get pics of the docs.

God you are such a piece of shit.
How are anons actually falling for this thread?

Better resolution. If im a larp well then i guess fuck me.
Anyway here is what the user from X found. There are 160 pages at the Reagan Library.

all i see is heresy.

Because we have been here long enough.

We have seen some shit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IT'S REAL