November 4th is here

AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING COME ON ANTIFA I WANT SOME INTERESTING NEWS FOR ONCE, I WANNA FIGHT COMMIES

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/uAbqWs4
insecam.org/en/bycountry/US/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know they never do anything anymore, its boring

You can't expect commies to get out of bed before noon.

it's fucking 0800 on a saturday. the only people up are hunters

This. Be patient everyone, I dont expect much from them but we will have our answer by the end of the day

and me.

>antifa
>threat
There more of an inconvenience really.

So it was just larping all along

all along antifa's plan was to get trump supporters, alt lighters, and Sup Forumsaks to wake up early. to them there is nothing worse than having to get up before 11 am.

99% of all content on Sup Forums is just larp

it will be this afternoon or tonight man. it's 5 am on the west coast...

expect shit to start about 12 hours from now, antifags aren't gonna get up until like noon, and it's 8am on the east coast

>middle of the night
>sun didn't even rise
>its not happening

lol, get a brain

the ultimate troll

Not one city in my state, feels good

jews and their clowns wear diapers, there is nothing to fight it's all just zionist blah blah

nothing but a big commie burger

they have to watch Saturday morning cartoons and do chores before they get to play outside

it's 5am-8am depending on the time zone, you dink

I just hope op delivers the IOTBW Sky banner

Nothing will happen, they are far too scared. At best we'll get some marches and screams during a livestream that'll last far too long with nothing happening.

Relax, user. Have a cup of coffee. It's gonna be alright.

>implying most of us don't get up at 5am to eat eggs, practice mma, and lift weights for the sole purpose of bullying lefty soyboys

captcha: punch toilets

Live in drought state near SJW headquarters, Nov 4th comes,.... it rains for the first time in months.

when it rains, it dildo's

Upstate NY fag here. I live in the woods, 6 hours from any city fags. Feels good

>not beating the leftist at degeneracy

>not staying up until 8 am drinking

>not waking up at 2 pm to fight the communist

I’ll be hunting my wife’s pussy as soon as I’m out of the bathroom

>Some of the Good Ole Boys are already up in trees and shit decked out in ghille.
Why do people in my area have to be so based?
I wanna have some commies to shoot dammit.

>Not waking up in Europe at 12 before taking a private jet to the US to arrive just in time for breakfast
classic poorfag

That it's 8am proves it's nothing. Look at what happened when the Turks tried a coup when everyone was awake, they failed miserably. If they were serious we would've already seen a media blackout and an attack on government buildings.

huh, yeah, according to that "weredefinedfascismsowecouldwaveourdicksaround" website, the protests start after noon and as late as like 6pm

The weird fuckin thing is that the pages have at max like less than 20k likes, which is piss poor for something that's supposed to be some massive movement. You can get 20k people organized for a cripple fight. If that's all they can get for "fighting fascism", they're a bunch of roleplaying fags

>we would've already seen a media blackout
antifa doesnt have any means to control the media

>"M-Muh democracy"
>Trump wins democratically
>"Fight against Trump"

I remember when they said that Trump's joke about how he'd contest the results if he lost was an attack on democracy. Then they lost, contested all the results they could, ended up losing votes in the recounts, and then tried to bribe electors into going against the democratic vote. Then they threw fits in the chambers when the electors voted for Trump, and now they're advocating a coup because "Trump is a fascist".

At times I wonder if they realize they are a parody of themselves.

ONLY RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS FELL FOR THE NOV 4TH MEME
CITY PEOPLE KNEW IT WAS SHILLS

The only thing Ive seen so far is the wall street journal dog whistling to antifa.

imgur.com/uAbqWs4

Im working and my phone crashes on 4chin uploads. Im in charleston, theyve sprayed hammers and sickles everywhere but the kids arent out of bed to do anything yet.

This. It's too early. It's not even 1:00 PM yet.

It's already fucking night in Asia and Australia, so the worldwide communist revolution is just in California? Thank God!

>Protests in Philly
Oh I'm laughin

>tfw wanted to go this morning but all my fucking deer are nocturnal and won't start running in the day until later in the month
I will get those fuckers eventually

Can confirm,

Had a lefty roommate in college who went full blown Antifa after we parted ways

Asking him to get out of bed before 10 was like asking him to donate a kidney

This. It is currently 9:11, everyone must be patient. I hope it will be quite a show; grab some popcorn!

that means we are 4 hours away from each other user, I am only 2 hours away from the city

What? Did an American newspaper really print that?

>Can't even get out of bed before ten
>can't get to state mandated job on time
>after second tardy you are written up
>after second write up you are given extra duties
>after fourth right up you are removed from your workers quarters and placed in disciplinary quarters
>after fifth write up you are put on half your daily allotment of food.
>after sixth write up you are removed from work and hanged.

Communist utopia.

insecam.org/en/bycountry/US/

>refusefascism.org

Am I the only one who keeps misreading that as "Reuse Fascism"?
'Cause I'd be okay with that.

antifa members and liberal SJW wont be awake until atleast noon

Comfy pre-game thread

Artists and musicians don't wake up until noon, at the earliest. Dinner time EST is when it'll kick off. 6pm.

Some of the marches actually start early.
9:30am in Hawaii for that gay one.

they are giving us time to make a pot of coffee, get some breakfast, and get comfy livestreams ready to go.

imagine if it started to early and we couldn't have any prep time for our snacks to be ready.

Its not even 9am lol

my lefty roommate refused to wake up before 1pm halfway through the semester and just dropped out

They said they are rallying at 1pm.

Lazy cunts.

Lies. What about Pizzagate or HWNDU or fucking the Alt-right we literally turned the "feelsbadman" frog into pepe into an egyptian chaos god. That fucking retatd nazis actually adopted as a real mascot. Pol has been on a roll the past couple of years

Be patient they will act eventually

Yes. I deliver (((wsj))). I refuse to believe its coincidental that they run a headline on commie shit on this of all days. Someone planned that.

Come on, you can't expect communists to get out of bed before lunch.

Let's fugg

They have to wait for mommy to wake them up before they can overthrow the government.

Couldn't even get Trump kicked off of Twitter for longer than eleven minutes, what makes these fools think they can get him out of office?
Oh well, this nazi will just have to put on mein kampfy shoes and kick back and watch the shenanigans.

> He said locked up in his home contributing nothing to any cause

if i leave at noon and fly for 8 hours then it would be breakfast in america????

Retards

9am central. we got a whole day ahead of us