Pro-Saudi Lebanon PM resigns, announces showdown with Iran & Hezbollah

Goddamn Saudis & US will try to fuck up Lebanon now.

Dual national (Saudi & Lebanese) PM Saad Hariri resign from #SaudiArabia: the war against #Hezbollah at the horizon

mobile.twitter.com/ejmalrai

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2013/10/syria-your-moderate-cuddly-homegrown-al-qaeda.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews were getting bored.

More land for greater Israel
More cultural enrichment for europe

Wew

Good that you numbfucks voted Trump to the rescue.

US politics:
>Mossad agent from party A
vs.
>Mossad agent from party B

When niggerbama is your best limp wrist toward Israel but then supports radical islamic terrorism anyway, what can you do? That's like expecting Germany to decide between Merkel and Schultz.

>fearing assassination
wut

It's interesting that AQ in Syria has been rebranded as moderate. At the same time all the best Hezbollah fighters are in Eastern Syria.

Expect the Syrian war to spread to Lebanon.

Its definitely on. Once the shit really gets going, Bibi, will move into South Lebanon, as far as the Latini river, securing the border, and precious water supplies.

The wild card is Russia. They have historically protected the Christians of the levant.

I'm not sure the Americans are signed on for this but the French and British will be.

Hezbollah has got a lot of combat experience and are the best fighters in the ME.

Should be an interesting show, but look for terrible civilian casualties.

It's a NeoCon plan and sure to fail as they always do, but only after the expenditure of considerable blood and treasure.

Trips of truth. I wonder if this is the start of the final battle.

>Being this butthurt
wew hariri take a chill pill

Google Translate from Mohammad speak

>Forgetting Lebanon is on the list.

The eternal saudi strikes again

This bruce just misses his glassing days of yore, but we all know that Israel wants the water.

Yayyyy.

Essential background reading.

moonofalabama.org/2013/10/syria-your-moderate-cuddly-homegrown-al-qaeda.html

Lebanon is already fucked they are being puppeted by iran

Hezbollah already owns Lebanon. So as you said.

fucking hell, the EU/Turkish relationship will get pretty fucking strained.

oh god no this is going to happen perfectly timed with our parliamentary elections

asalamu aleikum friends, see you on the other side

This. There is no good future with an Iranian hegemony.

Weird. Hezbollah was part of the ruling coalition.

>Hezbollah has got a lot of combat experience and are the best fighters in the ME
Does that really matter? The Iraqi army hardened by warring with Iran was decimated in days by 18 year old fresh out of boot camp Americans.

Exactly, we should support the Sauds. That way we can bring more refugees to Europe and enrich our old white cultures.

Don't underestimate Hezbollah, they are after all the ones who blew up a truck bomb and killed over 200 American Marines and 30 French peacekeepers. Hezbollah is no typical shitty Arab force

He doesn't want the same fate as his father got.