Most dangerous communist band gets BTFO in Burgerland

>be American girl
>wear ACA patch
>go to mediocre punk show
>euro punk band member sees patch
>ohnoshedidnt.gif
>band refuses to play show over one patch
>confirmed communists

This band, Svetlanas has some dates left on their US tour. What if we showed them the same hospitality for the remainder of their trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R36lSoWIjHY
youtube.com/watch?v=RQthFDpYCys
youtu.be/QcaRVbG_gW4
youtube.com/watch?v=3U9a8Q8rSa8
youtube.com/watch?v=pGuj-Z3PNg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4-Nov Providence, RI – Fete Music Hall
5-Nov Philadelphia, PA – Voltage Lounge
7-Nov Baltimore, MD – The Depot
8-Nov Atlanta, GA – Masquerade- Purgatory
10-Nov Satellite Beach, FL – Sports Page
11-Nov Lake Worth, FL – Propaganda
12-Nov Jacksonville, FL – Jack Rabbit’s
14-Nov Huntsville, AL – Sidetracks Music Hall
15-Nov Baton Rouge, LA – Spanish Moon
16-Nov Houston, TX – Warehouse Live
18-Nov Dallas, TX – Three Links
19-Nov Lubbock, TX – Depot Obar Live
21-Nov Phoenix, AZ – The Rebel Lounge
22-Nov Las Vegas, NV – Beauty Bar
24-Nov San Diego, CA – Space Bar
25-Nov Los Angeles, CA – Whisky A Go Go

You're a faggot for going to a gig of theirs

Trying to look like crazy rock and roller, just looks like any other triggered SJW, keeps referring back to some imagined SS insignia she pretends she saw.

I'll go to the Houston one owo

>Pretend I saw a Nazi
>Refuse to do my job

bands are a meme from the 60s and 70s. they aren't cool.

music must return to its older form, where musicians play something nice while people get drunk and talk to each other. nobody cares about your ego trip, or your stupid and bad art that has been done a million times before.

>punks arent nazi

>nazi
>person

>anti communist is a nazi
Most of the anti commies of the 50s almost died fighting nazis, I dare one of these soy faggots to say that to them

>communist
>didn't accept it's consumer
>left without a job
Checks out

>be American girl
was she qt

>find tour bus
>put pepe pictures and IOKTBW posters on it

>private event using their rights to accept and reject people however they see fit

What exactly is wrong with this?

>Denying people a service they paid for
>An-Cap flagget

punk music has always been for faggots with no talent except danzig

saw something similar happen when a german post-rock band did not play because one of the securites wore a burzum shirt. the band was red apollo

Would they like or hate a Vladimir Zhirinovski shirt like this?

I used to be a music event promoter. If they cancelled last min, by then they would have been paid as much as 70% of the gig rate. So essentially they stole money from the promoter and used a ACA badge on someone’s arm as a guise to hide their lazyness.

The promoter should have brought them to court, however if he done that maybe not may other artists would take his bookings. Tough call.

Moral of the story is don’t book commies.

>literally who?
“celebrities” are a funny lot

>Zhirinovski

Checked
They probably drive a van, not a bus.

what a bunch of pussies. if it offended them they can stand up like they claim they're doing. instead when they see adversity, they run and refuse to even address it. fuck them

don't let this opportunity pass you by OP. get a testimony from the venue and expose their true colors.

This. Punk sounds like shit and stopped being edgy in the 80s. Anyone who unironically listens to it is the worst kind of faggot.

>commie punk band against the affordable care act

these "people" are not human, they are demons. Commies and leftists in general are satan's children -- their only goal is to make everything evil and degenerate. No amount of lies or bloodshed is too much, since the goal is destruction of mankind to begin with.

>Russian band
What a surprise.

But the "nazi" wasn't kicked from the event you stupid meme flag subhuman nigger.

Free concerts are cool.

Dumb bitch does she not know that punk ain't red

What a bunch of fags burzam are great

they are a very memeable band
pic ultra related
youtube.com/watch?v=R36lSoWIjHY

I take it they would not like an Azov's Battalion shirt?

Oh this is going to be fun.

More likely their coke dealer didn't turn up, & they used some imaginary badge as an excuse not to perform.

holy shit I actually kind of love this

I was thinking about finding some fascist thing to troll their LA show with, but now I kind of want to dig up my old Soviet trenchcoat instead.

This

Remember when punk was offensive. I dont mean ear gauged making your burrito offensive, I mean spit on women at the punk show offensive.

God I hope some autistics shows up in a it's better to be dead than red shirt shows up

>Most dangerous communist band

that's not the Coup

youtube.com/watch?v=RQthFDpYCys

This. Unironic "punk rock" especially by "communists" is larping in side of a larp, a bunch of unaware Matryoshka doll fuckfaces.

The music is not bad but I think listening to 30 minutes of that screeching might get annoying.

Anna von Hausswolff caught a bunch of flak for wearing a burzum shirt in an interview a couple of years ago. Some literally who music journalist said you're an "apolitical idiot" if you wear what he referred to as "nazi clothing".

It's like the villianess of a cheesey james bond ripoff movie formed a punk band.

I'm hard.

Hm

It would be a much better band if they had an actual vocalist.
It is mostly true for all the punk bands but still.

>if you oppose communism you are a nazi
people need to go with anti-communist shit to every one of those events.

>raped prole girls
>personally shot children
>said he loved murdering people and taking their possessions
>estimated his secret police killed 14,000
>"Blacks are indolent, etc."
>attempted to bomb Statue of Liberty, Liberty Bell, and Washington Monument to start nuclear war between USSR and USA
People actually wear this guy's picture on their shirts like he's some kind of fucking hero.

>Fuck outta here

I hate this meme phrase

make a t-shirt, go to show, commence the triggering

They’re certainly not filthy Commies

I'm pretty sure that video is ableist against people with Epilepsy

Someone should let them know

checked, valid theory

What is punk?
What is ACA?
What is patch?

nice get

youtu.be/QcaRVbG_gW4

Lol these dudes are hilarious, I got a bunch of their shit

Say that to Backwordz. Pure ancap metal/rapcore.

Checked. Please do this.

How the fuck is that band
> (Russia)
And how the fuck is that a good thing after what we did to your elections?

Troll them with a pro-Russian Donetsk flag t-shirt, which looks a lot like a confederate flag.

Bonus points if you can somehow squeeze in the Dukes of Hazzard reference in there. Like a Donetsk Lada general lee.

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER

I think these punk shills deserve a free one way helicopter ride.

The actual rebel flag is also popular in Russia, dunno why but their motorcyclists sport it around.

So you either dont do business with them or kill them to get your money back like a GTA hooker

I saw them a while ago like 2011...I can't believe they still make music...it was a dive bar with an audience of like 15...lead singer was nuts...kinda hot in a hatefuck kinda way. Their whole schtick is Russian communism

>commie band
>jewel night club
>jewel
>jew

every time

this is a shit tour, they are playing 95% shit venues. they have already BTFO they own self. the depot in baltimore can literally hold only 30 people max.
not even american bands are dumb enough to have THREE florida shows.

These larping faggots aren't even Russian.

she was very ugly

You can't really hate them though, you are a moron if you think they take it seriously. It's like believing the guy in Mac Sabbath actually goes about his day in character.

Dont forget he was a doctor pretending to be poor.

Was banned from their FB, I’m happy they have Twitter

>call yourself a punk band
>get offended by a patch on someone's jacket

>Communist
>Decides to leave and not work

Thats not how it works comrade, in true glorious communist paradise, you dont get a choice about when or where to work

I don’t think they’ll appreciate my Twitter post

Hahahahaha

i’d let her massage my prostate with that middle finger while hoovering my rod with those pink lips

Easy way to solve this.

Every where they play someone from Sup Forums should turn up with a nazi badge of some sort.

top kek

>get this on a t shirt
>wear sweatshirt something over it
>stand front and center
>wait till their halfway through their first song
>take off sweatshirt

It's pretty bad, she shouldn't be singing in English, it just sounds bad with the accent and the backing music is basicmetalriffs.mp3

Underated

affordable care act?

>God I hope some autistics shows up
Youre blabbering. Also, the word "autism" means nohing.91% of female autists, fe, are indistingiuishable from normal people in every way.

This is hot fucking garbage bro wow
Ohhh this is giving me a migraine

No, invading commie spaces and trolling them into qq is the opposite of faggotry

i like 20lb sledge with alfonzo rachel from pjtv. i was waiting and waiting for a guest track with bill whittle but it never came.

youtube.com/watch?v=3U9a8Q8rSa8

and the rapper from backwordz is eric july
youtube.com/watch?v=pGuj-Z3PNg8
i remember listening to this a couple years ago kek.

Why would a communist punk band from Russia follow kevin spacey???

>walking off stage because of one dude in the audience
This is why I've never heard of this band before.

How is this real and never discussed on Sup Forums?

wow thats really bad punk

"Crimeariver i give your mother gonorrhea"

corny as fuck cringey lyrics

Oh shit, I'll go to the rebel lounge on the 21st. I've got 14eye doc martens and a skrewdriver shirt, that ought to do the trick.