youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1820137995
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1FLhcMDMM
youtube.com/watch?v=_c_vBskRKbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Tell me about Chris Christie

I love Kellyanne.

Has it begun?

JOHN MCCAIN IS NOT A WAR HERO.

When will the trash can massacre of 2017 take place?

Nighty night, drumpfies

He's fat as fuck

I really, really, really want to win the Virginia Governor's election. Please, dear God, let us win this.

Good morning, my fellow Americans, how are we Making America Great today?

I'd trash her cans...if you know what I mean

All there is on social media and here is people larping about a happening or media picking up on the story and trying to protect antifa's reputation but also correctly stating that the antifa chapters weren't up to much of anything. Nothingburger desu.

I seriously want Israel and Iran to die.

SCHEDULE FOR WEEKEND, IT IS HARAM NOT TO READ THE SCHEDULE

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1820137995

On Sunday morning, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will arrive in Tokyo, Japan. The President and the First Lady will participate in a Yokota Air Base event. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and professional Japanese golfer Mr. Hideki Matsuyama. The President will then golf with Prime Minister Abe and Mr. Hideki Matsuyama. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Prime Minister Abe and Mrs. Akie Abe.

ALL TIMES ARE IN UTC+9 (JAPAN TIME) // EST (AMERICAN EASTERN COAST TIME)

>7:20AM // 1:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Hickam, HI en route to Tokyo, Japan

>10:45AM // 9:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Tokyo, Japan

>11:00AM // 10:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a Yokota Air Base troop event

>12:05PM // 11:05PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and professional Japanese golfer Mr. Hideki Matsuyama

>12:45PM // 11:45PM THE PRESIDENT **golfs with Japanese Prime Minister **Abe and Mr. Hideki Matsuyama

>7:35PM // 5:35AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with Prime Minster Abe and Mrs. Akie Abe

SUNDAY INFORMATION COMING LATER

I've been listening to hardbass all day waiting for antifa

>media picking up on the story and trying to protect antifa's reputation but also correctly stating that the antifa chapters weren't up to much of anything. Nothingburger desu.

Succinctly put.

Checking Alex, he might send people to film them chimping out.

I sure can't wait to hear all the reasons antifa will only kick over cans if they show up at all.

Reminder that Super Mario Odyssey curb-stomped Wolfen(((stein))) in sales, promotion, and reviews.
[spoiler]And both were released on the same day[/spoiler]

Virginian who lives in NYC...we better. Even the the liberals up here found that ad to be "beneath" them

but sweetie, this is the same "nothingburger" as before

the fact that its still around, well, lets just say you're right to be concerned ;)

>All day
Isn't it somewhere between 7-4 AM where you are?

ONLY

ROSIE

ODONNELL

Coal miners don't get paid nearly equal to what they pull in coal. If they did, the op would be totally not profitable.

Based Japan destroying western nu-male shit games.

Trump probably told Abe to tell Nintendo to release Odyssey at the same time.

But they're not.

>if they show up at all.
It looks like maybe some small groups of (((activists))) will be doing some stuff but I wanted a riot. Sad.

I think Dilbertman is on cnn this morning

GEORGE BUSH SLAMS TRUMP

YAS KING SLAY

wtf democrats love Bush now.

But even if they did a riot it would be in blue cities.

She is pitch perfect. The Japanese are going to love her.

wtf I love Ivanka now?

#Brain Force Plus is trending, wut?

>be Frankish king famous for removing kebab
>yfw your grave is now in a muslim neighborhood

Why is he bothering when he has a cook and kitchen?

They can save the money and open their own coal mines, or buy food so they can procreate with their family and help them receive an education - that the communists will try to subvert with all their might - so the kid can grow up and help his family members to go forward, for that reason they are called "proletariat" their wealth is their family, their prole.
But as long as leftists keep bastardizing people, they can foment their immediatism and make them reason like you.
That think that you will be born a billionaire, or that you deserve to win the same as a person who employs many people, and if you aren't you deserve to get it given to you by the government or take it from other people.

Sir Dominoes

Oh Jesus Christ, it's happening!
>It's worse than anyone could have imagined.
OH, the humanity.....

Why would he support local business?

Antifa wont do shit they arebabies

Possibly because they put down all the websites and said that the LARP they organized for today was a hoax by AJ.

Infuriating.

DC went 93 percent Clinton, just seems kind of crazy and unsafe to me.

It's a reenactment of a roman gladiator.
The French were a mistake.

Bush's approval ratings are actually within five points (59 to 64) of Obama's, largely because of huge gains in approval from democrats; republicans haven't moved much. retirement has treated him pretty well.

Reminder

Two for one special

happening?

>There are people who look positively back on Bush.

Seems not, no. Lots of ecelebs larping and such.

Don't know why I got my hopes up.

People are hungry for a happening so I hope they actually do plan some niggery at some point so we can crack down.

I agree with you that communism is bad, but I think we should be very forthcoming and honest in everything we do, and that involves treating even the enemy with intellectual integrity, or just admitting the comparison to capitalism may have some merit. We can win without stooping to the constant, unwavering criticism that leftists see as their only tactic for survival... just be openly honest and admit it when the enemy is right (this is rare), and you'll be practically inviting your enemy to realize you're a rational human being and consider even for a moment that your cause (humanity's cause) is honest.

Congratulations brothers on the great victory scored with Manafort's and Page's indictments! Foolish liberals think this is bad for Trump not realizing it is AWESOME to have campaign staff indicted! #MAGA!
ps remember not to reply to SHILLS

The enemy that want to enslave and destroy your family don't deserve a single dust of respect or to be allowed an argument.

How long until they tear down the church with his grave in order to build a mosque?

How do we fix the british

lol
>look at all these coal jobs

Absolute happening

Martel saved Europe from Islamic conquest, just so future generations could freely hand over their countries to the very same invading barbarians.

Shameful.

It is understandable that one would desire rivers of communist blood to flood the streets, but it is obvious they will not risk rioting outside of their safe zones.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1FLhcMDMM

Have you watched this?

BASED GORKA ON F&F

What is this, fake news for ants?!

I am surprised they have not already.

youtube.com/watch?v=_c_vBskRKbs
28 weeks later had the answer

We're going to need another blitz, or we need Scotland to declare independence. Scottish blood is a historical substitute for Aryan blood.

Nuke London, and make sure you get Sadiq.
That should get most it.

DONALD IS A CHAOS CANDIDATE.
DONALD WOULD BE A CHAOS PRESIDENT.

>nationalist and globalist

I would suck Gorka's dick, full homo.

He probably assumed that muslims would be wiped out by this time. And one has to remember that the French have always been different.
I guess they're not too far gone yet.

>90 minutes to say he appealed to working class whites in the rust belt and Hillary ignored them in favor of hyping up support with celebrities in politically irrelevant areas

NEW TWEET

Internationalism. Look it up.

>147902292
Old news you Mongolian nigger.

He was asked why he's only eating out in Trump DC. I don't think he will actually try other restaurants. Like you said, DC is full of insane liberals.

GUYS I DON'T GET IT WHY ISN'T HE CUTTING TAXES ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY TAXES

Just how many jobs did we lose?

I remember it all, since Benghazi hearings, way before it too.

You laugh but they want that in the form of various gibs.

What the fuck.

I had no idea we had warships looking like this. COOL

LCS were a mistake

To make people more dependent on the state right?

>no ramp
britcucks lmao’ing at your life

>Putin wanted this
>Pulls out of conflict that has nothing to do with USA
>Left is normally the anti war people
I love the (((left))) sometimes

>DC is full of insane liberals
*uppity niggers
The liberals live up the road in Maryland.

>A Mario game sold well
Stop the presses

>Nintendo realized they can just license 3rd party engines, make a glorified indie game and people will buy it anyway

Yeah yeah we get it! Trump is a Zionist! Who fucking cares? Ugh. You think we care? Fuck off already we don't fucking care if he is a Zionist because we are 100% loyal to the maga cause.

Looks like something out of From the Depths. You laugh but so many leftists were calling for the armament of the rebels.

The average human being that has been lied to for decades and hasn't broke the conditioning deserves, for once in their life, some honesty.

Shills

I found this interesting, so I'll post it again.

• On June 14, 1777, the Second Continental Congress passed the Flag Resolution, giving birth to the first real US flag
• Donald Trump was born on June 14th
• Announced candidacy on June 16th
• Apparently, upon his inauguration, Donald Trump was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old (777)
• He constantly champions the US flag

Excecpt they are ugly, so far beyond over budget worthless disasters of a warship and everyone regrets wasting all that money on a failed project.

This

All that money could have been spent on more Zumwalts

Hopefully whatever the meaning of this is it ends in everything from Saudi Arabia to Iran being turned into broken wastelands. The shalom and salem sandniggers must be punished for the crime of existing. Think I'm joking. I want them all dead. Fill the women and children with lead.

Ye and their hypocrisy and lunacy has driven many liberals away, some who where liberals 2-3 years ago are now conservatives or even nationalists. The left is now run solely by globalists who buy minority votes with gibs, what little white vote they have is granted by being "trendy".

>Hopefully whatever the meaning of this is

Synchronicity.