Donna Brazile Caught Lying. Democratic Primary WASN'T Rigged

Here's the part Brazile conveniently forgot to mention in her "courageous" article (publicity stunt designed to generate Bernie Bro outrage and boost sales):

>However, the memo also made clear that the arrangement pertained to only the general election, not the primary season, and it left open the possibility that it would sign similar agreements with other candidates.

Apologize right fucking now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybanter.com/2017/11/nbc-just-exposed-donna-braziles-rigged-claim-as-a-total-lie/
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/memo-reveals-details-hillary-clinton-dnc-deal-n817411
youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4
youtu.be/9xWGSGasAZA
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926689591939256320
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the left is this desperate to discredit last years news

Let is go Hillshills. Your bitch is crocked.

>The memo's explicitly stated that DNC funds were used to buy a Russian Golden showers report about Trump

Wtf the DNC spent taxpayer money on a fake dossier?

Shills4Hill in damage control mode

>Wtf the DNC spent taxpayer money on a fake dossier?

No. Political parties in the US aren't publicly funded. The DNC is a private organisation.

t. rural and suburban retard

well considering Sup Forums literally made that dossier because it talks about tendies and telling ivanka her mother will die in her sleep.

Donna Brazile is black though. This is a blatantly racist piece by NBC meant to disparage all blacks. We simply cannot stand for this in current year.

Page? I'm calling bullshit.

At least your mom will be fine.

both major parties receive hundreds of thousands of tax dollars from the federal government during a presidential election moron

Hail Hillary! Clintons, Obama, democrats do no wrong! Y'all rayciss

Fuuuuccckk

Lol this is good, keep it up

Wut?

I assumed hillary would go to jail and they were trying to save DNC, guess I was wrong

My mom is out shopping right now

Shsjsgjwvshsjwba

no, Donna Brazile is trying to sell her shitty book so she made up lies

Damn it

The absolute state of democrats.

Trump is setting the country on fire. He's a traitor working for the Russians. He's preparing to fire Robert Mueller and Republicans are going to let him get away with it. Nazis are marching in the street preparing for a race war. The country is on the verge of collapse.

If you can't stop your fucking bitching about Hillary Clinton for one goddamn second because she hurt your precious fucking feelings you're not a progressive fighting for a better tomorrow, you're a fucking spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get the new iPhone for Christmas. You are garbage.

I also agree that this has been an unusually successful 12 months.

recognizable shuffle... compete honestly when things were already predetermined. Plus the intimidation, etc...
seen before, perpetuated by the same while being scapegoated others (advantages of being outside of the box).

This is the source of the images you posted:
thedailybanter.com/2017/11/nbc-just-exposed-donna-braziles-rigged-claim-as-a-total-lie/

This is the actual article from NBC news:
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/memo-reveals-details-hillary-clinton-dnc-deal-n817411

The MSNBC article clearly states: "Still, it clearly allowed the Clinton campaign to influence DNC decisions made during an active primary, even if intended for preparations later."

>Nazis are marching in the street preparing for a race war. The country is on the verge of collapse.

this

hillary had all the superdelegtes, the DNC cut the number of debates from like 20 to 3 and put them on nights when no one would watch

the media was in her pocket, DNC emails show people colluding against bernie

etc

I guess they don't care about the Bernie Bro or Crazy Grandma votes. It'll be 2016 all over again

Oh fuck you

Oh no. The left is eating itself. How terrible.

Why are so many libshit so desperate to save Shillary? Throw that bitch under the bus and try to save your collapsing party.

Do you actually believe what you type or are you being paid for it?

Donna Brazille is /our girl/.

Don't let the 2016 election give you amnesia. Trump was still a clintonista as late as 2013:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4

People forget how close Trump was to the Clintons because Americans have the memory of a goldfish

>rigged claim
SHE'S ONE OF THE ONES WHO WAS IN ON THE RIGGING THOUGH

FOR FUCK'S SAKE SHE WAS THE DEBATE QUESTION LEAKER TO HRC AFTER THE PRIMARIES

You can make more money as a lot tech than a shill you know. It's about 2 dollars above minimum wage.

We should revisit wikileaks dnc emails. Current talking points from dnc using conflation with less credible guccifer/dcleaks sourced crap. Donna brazille was involved in the hfa takeover of dnc from inception, fully aware and complicit. Just a bowling pin trying to will itself out of whats coming. Introduce discussions about former dnc head being offered vp to stand down and get replaced by dws, a clinton loyalist. Tie back to awan and other specific corruptions. Dws resignation over wikileaks, donna brazille was interim head. Bitch knows everything. Dont forget.

DNC and HIlldawg waited too long to get a comment out. The fact that Pocahontas et al got out in front of them means that no one's buying the spin this time. F

I find it impressive how the media is SO eager to please Clinton. She lost the election but she probably has more power than Trump does. Sad!

The only lie she told is one of omission - she's pretending that she had nothing to do with the rigging of the primary.

Nice try OP but you seem to have conveniently forgotten some shit. >pic related

>Hillshills this buttblasted

tippy top kek, the last pathetic scramblings of Queen Hill's army to salvage things as her former allies all stab her in the back

Pretty good pasta, thanks. Saved.

Shill thread, they dont respond to reason. Cant believe i typed that out, but seeing your lack of (You)s got my jimmies rustled. Its like trying to talk ti faggots on dailykos, they ignore you if they cant wordgame your point.

>Here’s a memo saying we pinky swear with the DNC not to influence the primary
>Influence the primary, head of DNC steps down because of it
>But we swear we didn’t
>Give clear examples of corruption (press releases to Brooklyn, draining of state funds to Hill)

Anyone who fucking believes this is the dumbest nigger alive. Of course Hill tipped the scale in her favor, this is well known. If anything, the memo clearly shows the attempt to.

Is this it or not?

Democrat civil war?

its fake and gay

This is some low quality damage control

fake

I wonder if there are any progressives reading this starting to understand why everyone on the right hates the fucking media

or the fact that we had wikileaks emails proving this for a year and a half

More Democrat projection from Killary a few days ago hinted at it.

youtu.be/9xWGSGasAZA

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926689591939256320

OOPS

Now they start attacking her and discrediting everything. classic

kinda wish this dropped before her book tour but I'm also leaning toward them kneecapping her because she just doesn't know how to shut the fuck up.

LOCK

HER

UP

What skin you got in this game, LEAF? Fucking fix your own cucked country. Hillary is THROUGH.

Also, in the atmosphere of honesty, please remember that Trump was never called a racist until he ran for president.
Besides, he not have had all the dirt on her at that point. At some point, he was informed and I think most people here know by whom.

>in the atmosphere of honesty, please remember that Trump was never called a racist until he ran for president.
THIS

Of course, you dumb TRS mentally retarded drooling faggot. Trump himself IN HIS CAMPAIGN RALLIES talked about how he gave money to the Clintons to get what he wanted done in government. Your ignorance of even this is just typical of a jawless pinheaded Spencer-cocksucking pussyboy.

It's little wonder Assange has to hide in an embassy. He must be on so many hit lists.

Apologize for what?
The only thing illegal I've seen at first glance-
was the embezzling of money from state funds-
to the DNC, then back to Hillary.

LOCK HER UP!

>Trump was never called a racist until he ran for president
>mfw i get called a nazi over here for pointing this out

lol butthurt shill thread

What was racist about him?

He had jew friends, black friends, he was never racist in his show, except for that bitch amarossa or something, but she deserved it.

Point it's that this was all a smear campaign and it was working until...

Didn't she literally admit to leaking the debate questions to Hillary?

Because the party essentially signed a death-pact with her.

She was fired from CNN for it, but was able to overcome by being promoted to chair of the DNC after DWS resigned in disgrace

How in the hell are any democrats ok with that?

They'll be in jail by the second term, who cares.

because republicans bad!

Nah, it's worse than that, they spend the funds to buy it, and also laundered the money through multiple Democrat law firms so they could abuse attorney-client privilege rights to try to conceal their breaking of campaign finance laws.

fuck you

This kind of shit should be a bannable offense.

bump (you)

>the nigger that fed hildawg debate questions during the primaries
>OH I FORGOT IT WASN'T RIGGED AFTER ALL
are leftists really this fucking dumb?

This whole NBC spin piece can be nullified by asking a simple question.

Were Bernie or Jim Webb offered the same agreement?

So let me see if I have this time line right,
>Obama left the DNC 20 million in debt because he was like, whatever i'm the president now I don't care.
>Hillary came in with her big sacks of cash from the Clinton Fund to help out but only if they agreed to let her basically be in charge of the DNC and all of it's finances.
> Hillary then tries to get around donor cap laws by funneling donations from state parties through her various accounts
>this makes the cap go from like $10 000 per donation to like $350 000 per donation
>She saves the DNC financially but in doing so now holds the DNC accountable in making sure she wins the primaries against Bernie
>They kill Seth Rich
>Hillary loses anyway.
>DWS goes to trial over this and the judge rules that because the DNC is a privately owned company it's not illegal to choose which candidate wins.
>Donna Brazille admits Hillary rigged the primaries and was money laundering so Donna can sell more books even though Donna Brazille was actively involved in the scheme.

Those are all the details I have figured out, what did I get wrong?

>or the fact that we had wikileaks emails proving this for a year and a half

You know as well as I do that these people don’t admit any legitimacy with regard to Wikileaks. They have to hear it from the mouth hole of their own robot oppressors.

>these people don’t admit any legitimacy with regard to Wikileaks
They already did, though.

ok user u win

liez

young picture of her tits?

QR code in pic related links to this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

They dodge culpability by ignoring all of the content and attacking the source. They all loved the WikiLeaks fags when they could be perceived as undermining Dubya Bush, but now that they are pointing out the damage that the corrupt leaders of what they claim to be their party are doing to them, they are tied up in knots.

>The primary wasn't rigged you guys! Sure, we signed a binding agreement with Hillary's campaign to support her in the general election months before the primaries ever started, but that doesn't prove anything!

>this is your brain on not getting bullied enough

Story is out. This is damage control and distraction technic

Lol, they call everyone a liar...

If you want proof of media collusion look no farther than the response to Jim Webb during and after the first debate. The debate moderators spent an entire night skipping Webb, O'Malley, and Chafee and then the entire WEEK after running 24/7 hitpieces on Webb painting him as some kind of deranged, war-mongering, white privileged, nazi until his campaign collapsed and he withdrew from the race before the first primary vote was ever cast.

The only reason the DNC and the MSM allowed Sanders to even stay in the race as long as they did was to create the illusion of an actual primary race, when in reality it was a coronation from all the way before the first caucus.

Except she discovered the arrangement was dated August 2015, and was effective IMMEDIATELY.

Stop your fucking lieing. DNC screwed over the primary participants HARD CORE mode cause Hillary didn't dare to have another Obama come up and take her place--- again--- like in 2008.

Niggers being niggers what's new?

>it left open the possibility that it would sign similar agreements with other candidates.

There was never any possibility that a candidate other than Hillary was going to be allowed to win the nomination though.

>even Israel has turned on Clinton

Suicide in one month

Im afraid she might suddenly get depressed and shoot herself in the back of the head twice

A very real possibility. Hopefully her Secret Service detail are working very hard to prevent that.

But I have a question--- if somehow Hillary goes to jail for any of her now documented tens of thousands of felonious crimes, will her Secret Service detail go with her as well, to make sure she doesn't get shanked in the ladies shower?

Bump