British holidaymaker, 33...

>British holidaymaker, 33, 'faces the death penalty' in Egypt for carrying £23 worth of painkillers in her suitcase after police forced her to sign 38-page confession in Arabic
>Laura Plummer was arrested with tramadol tablets after flying to Egyptian resort
>The drug is only available with a prescription in the UK but is illegal in Egypt
>The 33-year-old claims she was forced to sign a 38-page Arabic confession
>Mrs Plummer is said to still be wearing the same clothes she flew out in

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048721/Briton-faces-execution-taking-painkillers-Egypt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill it.

burned the coal, paid the toll

Toll will be paid. This is what she gets for traveling to a Muslim nation.

Good one less white womb to create a white baby.

>This is what she gets for traveling to a Muslim nation.
check article, she is traveling with her man "Omar" and claims the "painkiller" Tramadol was for him. she wanted enrichment, she got it

Enjoy the beautiful brown culture from inside a fucking Egyptian prison you cunt hahaha

Based Egypt

carrying opioids "for a friend"........

She knew the risks, and is now paying the price. Otto Warmbier was a stupid fuck that deserved what he got as well. Follow the rules of the country you're visiting, or else.

Damn no mercy from the yankees.

KEK

>her man

She married him. Omar himself is who tipped off the authorities to cash in on that sweet sweet life insurance, or gofundme gibs from the internet. This woman's life is a trainwreck, not fit for this world. Seems a mercy is being conducted by removing her from this mortal coil.

How drawl indeed!

Egypt threatens the death penalty over a wet fart as a negotiating tactic for plea deals. They sentenced a whole fuck ton of Muslim Brotherhood fags to death when the military took over the country again but nothing came of it iirc.

at least she touched nobody on the hip..

>race traitor
>holidaying in a muslim country
>shit skin got her to smuggle drugs

Hope they kill her soon.

>She knew the risks, and is now paying the price
She probably didn't. Tramadol is a common prescription medicine here, and she likely thought absolutely nothing about packing something the doctor gave her into her hand luggage.

Ignorant yes, but it's hard to blame her.

In fact, she will have had it checked by airport security who will have at least had the information that she was travelling to Egypt, and they let her through regardless.

Yeah UK should boycott Egypt.
And lets see what will happened if they shut the Suez canal for the british cargo.
Damn! I was expecting from the Brits to be smarter.

Dumb whores being dumb. Who gives a fuck?

>The 33-year-old claims she was forced to sign a 38-page Arabic confession
Yeah that doesn't mean the same thing over there luv.
All the best.

>And lets see what will happened if they shut the Suez canal for the british cargo.

Whoops.

bet this is a fake story, pic looks like feminism or whores

>And lets see what will happened if they shut the Suez canal
Greatest allies will happen.

Sedatives in general are outlawed outside of a pre-surgery environment. Her husband is Egyptian and knew the risks, as did she, but they took the risks anyway. He won't stand up for her, or risk his freedom by covering for her. She will rot in jail, he'll make an internet jackpot off sites like facebook and reddit, and marry an Egyptian Muslim half his first wife's age. Mark my words.

That's why you always carry prescriptions when you travel

Stupid whore

good riddance

>No mercy from burger
If it's true what the American says here

Then she really must be a bit dim. Why on earth any white western woman would travel to Egypt makes no sense, do they not research where they go to? It's not like Karl Pilkington although the programme title fits her to a tee

>visiting any shithole thirdworld country

This degeneracy must be paid with your life.

It's like watching high schoolers duel in facts

>>And lets see what will happened if they shut the Suez canal for the british cargo.

If i remember correctly the last time you tried something like this, they kicked your ass and you stopped being a superpower.

How's the basement Harrison?

she will be released,no way a former colony will pull that shit

if they kill her it will kill their tourism,last time there was an attack we ended flights there and there was egyptians all over fb autistically screeching on random news articles from the uk saying egypt is safe and they should complain to the govt to open up tourism flights

egypt NEED our tourism bucks,we are one of the biggest patreons

if we stop their GDP would plumet

>going to the middle east
>going to the middle east with drugs
>going to the middle east as a woman
>going to the middle east with drugs as a woman
Toll will be paid

Easy solution: Stay the fuck out of useless degenerate third world shit holes like Egypt, and anywhere else muzzies have infested.

>they kicked your ass
It was [[[international pressure]]] in other words - US.

It's actually very easy to blame her when you aren't brainwashed into thinking people shouldn't have to take responsibility for their actions

Very fishy story. Omar's back pains. So why didn't Omar carry his drugs himself?

That was the US's doing. They would not in that situtation.

true it was one of the cases america shit on an ally for personal gain

i like the yanks but when it comes to money i dont trust them

Fried the kebab, paid the tab

>It was [[[international pressure]]] in other words - US.
Resignation of Anthony Eden as British Prime Minister, end of Britain's role as a superpower[5][6][7]

That doesn't seem like international pressure, more like Ahmed buttfucked us.

roastie btfo

Because he lives in Egypt, she only sees him 4 times a year. It gets better and better

Is oil really worth dealing with one of the most evil countries on earth?

Culturally enriched

>OMG I was only smuggling drugs, what did I do wrong?

Read more than one paragraph about the Suez Crisis if you are going to shitpost about it.

No, they took control of Suez, but were made to retreat, I read about it a bit, one idea is that US viewed arabs (Egypt too) as potential allies, so they made Israel and bongs to get out. Only after Egypt went to Soviet side did Israel beamed it's "greatest ally".

>
kekkonen

You Greeks aren't very intelligent, are you?

*became
At any rate, do you think they will let her out?

>Tramadol is a common prescription medicine here
Is it common? I know it's prescribed to alcoholics who are going through physical withdrawal symptoms

>That was the US's doing. They would not in that situtation.

This is just another reason why you cant bomb them. (except from the defeat back then)

>Egypt is blocking one of the main arteries of international trade
>US, centre of globalism, is going to let them do that never mind back them in it

It's common enough that people know it by name.

>Read more than one paragraph about the Suez Crisis if you are going to shitpost about it.

End of british empire.
What else matters?

woohoo lets take our slutty white asses to a muslim shithole and paaaaaaaaarrrrrrty WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dumb cunt i hope they execute her

>History can be condensed into one sentence
I hope you're only pretending.

Posts like these allow me to sleep peacefully at night

>US viewed arabs (Egypt too) as potential allies
They was already allies.

Sucked on falafel
Rest of her life in a cell

>I hope you're only pretending.

1)Suez Crisis:
Britain
The political and psychological impact of the crisis had a fundamental impact on British politics. Anthony Eden was accused of misleading parliament and resigned from office on 9 January 1957. Eden had barely been prime minister for two years by the time of his resignation, and his unsuccessful handling of the Suez Crisis eclipsed the successes he had achieved in various government and opposition roles over the previous 30 years.[367]

Eden's successor, Harold Macmillan, greatly accelerated the process of decolonisation and sought to recapture the benevolence of the United States.[368] He enjoyed a close friendship with Eisenhower, dating from the North African campaign in the Second World War, where General Eisenhower commanded allied invasion forces and Macmillan provided political liaison with Winston Churchill.[369] Benefiting from his personal popularity and a good economy, Macmillan's government increased its Parliamentary majority in the 1959 general election. The Suez crisis, though a blow to British power in the Near East, did not mark its end. Britain intervened successfully in Jordan to put down riots that threatened the rule of King Hussein in 1958 and in 1961 deployed troops to Kuwait to successfully deter an Iraqi invasion; the latter deployment had been a response to the threats of the Iraqi dictator General Abd al-Karim Qasim that he would invade and annex Kuwait.[370] However, at the same time, though British influence continued in the Middle East, Suez was a blow to British prestige in the Near East from which the country never recovered.[370]

Tramadol is not an opioid you stupid faggot.

2) Suez Crisis

Increasingly, British foreign policy thinking turned away from acting as a great imperial power. During the 1960s there was much speculation that Prime Minister Harold Wilson's continual refusals to send any British troops to Vietnam, even as a token force, despite President Lyndon B. Johnson's persistent requests, was partially due to the Americans failing to support Britain during the Suez Crisis. Edward Heath was dismayed by the US opposition to Britain during the Suez Crisis; as Prime Minister in October 1973 he refused the US permission to use any of the UK's air bases to resupply during the Yom Kippur War,[371] or to allow the Americans to gather intelligence from British bases in Cyprus.[372]

The British relationship with the United States did not suffer lasting consequences from the crisis. "The Anglo-American 'special relationship' was revitalised immediately after the Suez Crisis," writes Risse Kappen.[373] The United States wanted to restore the prestige of its closest ally and thus "The two governments ... engaged in almost ritualistic reassurances that their 'special relationship' would be restored quickly". One example came with Britain's first Hydrogen bomb test Operation Grapple which led to the 1958 US–UK Mutual Defence Agreement.[374] Six years after the crisis, the Americans amazed the British by selling them state-of-the-art missile technology at a moderate cost, which became the UK Polaris programme.[375]

Its a synthetic opiod that acts on opiod receptors. Just what the fuck were you thinking when you made this post you obese mongoloid?

>continues to post the effects rather than the actual situation that hapened, when it happened
Address that, or we're done here.

And there's still some people over here who think they can go there and bomb them, especially now where America needs Egypt.

BASED Egyptians ridding the world of coal-burning roasties

>married an egyptian
>carrying prescription drugs for him without doctors letter (assuming they were prescribed)
>didn't ask for embassy staff on detention
>signed confession
>went to media about it instead of letting embassy do its job

guarantee shes turning tricks for jail staff right now, shes obv. that dumb

>>continues to post the effects rather than the actual situation that hapened, when it happened

Egypt who fight alone 3 different armies ask for help the America, and America stopped your global dominance with one call.

>going to jail for tramadol.
At least go down for narcotics grade narcotics.

>America stopped your global dominance with one call.
One call and a world war, yes. Seriously though, Egypt are not so dumb as to muck about with global trade like that. It would not end well for them.

Have fun being hung from a crane you stupid race traitor slut.

The coal burner must submit is Egyptian law, I suggest stoning.

Her womb was going to create a tax burden named omar jr

Islam is peace. lol kek. i'm guessing one of those pills she took was a red one

has something of natural selection doesn't it ?

>One call and a world war, yes. Seriously though, Egypt are not so dumb as to muck about with global trade like that. It would not end well for them.

All the oil who keep the American industry alive crossing the Suez canal. So use your brain and think why America choose them.
Before the WW2 began, the Americans had plans to invade Canada and stop your global influence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

>roastie
>in her 30s
>travelling to exotic countries for vacation
>exotic boyfriend
>tons of painkillers on her

lol gas it

>implying she isn't perpetually single

>All the oil who keep the American industry alive crossing the Suez canal
Exactly.

>Oh hey USA, we've decided to block one of your NATO allies shipping for some reason and we could do the same to you, is that cool?

I remind you that they triggered Article 5 because of some random goat herders with a plane hitting the world trade centre.

lies make you sleep peacefully? pathetic

>>Oh hey USA, we've decided to block one of your NATO allies shipping for some reason and we could do the same to you, is that cool?

You know that NATO exist back then and America support Egypt? They was ready to use force against you Israel and France.

Because you speak the same language that doesn't mean America will do any favor to you.
Americans have their own personal interests.

>marry a muslim
>expect to live a Western lifestyle

Sad. White women are the death of the white race. Look at these whores. Literally a whore marrying a fundamentalist Muslim. I'll never understand it. The only conclusion is that they are addicted to non-white men and want the white race to die. All white women are like this. They'd race be stoned to death by their Muslim husband than to be married to a white man. Muslim men can literally beat their wives and rape them and white feminist women will defend it and want it to happen to all women across the country but if a white man stands up to pee he's a misogynistic woman hating toxic masculinity danger to society.

The real problem is white men not beating white women into submission. You let women do what they want and they destroy civilization for black and brown dick.

The situation was different. Killing our empire was a goal of the USA at the time - something something muh freedoms 1776.

Today the USA would not jump in for Egypt, and the UK has, if needed, the ability to wreck them alone.

Thanks, based Egypt!

God you fags are stupid sometimes.
Egypt has many tourist resorts on the Sinai peninsula and they're pretty cheap.
Flying down for a week of a sunlight doesn't necessarily mean she's looking for Ahmed's cock.
And she might have a prescription for that prescription drug.

Indeed they do. Like not letting a rouge nation decide to play stupid games with international, which is vital to American interests, trade.

>The real problem is white men not beating white women into submission.
Nah, women want men to fight and die over them because then women feel valuable
They create problems and want men to solve them, right now they are shitting up stuff as a protest against "old" society

>She might give me pussy if I defend her on the internet
>Whiteknight logic

She will be executed you stupid fucking cuck

>taking the Newspaper comment section seriously
Most of the people are ironically illiterate oldies, barely capable of turning on a computer.

read the article dumbass it says she has an egyptian boyfriend

what a faggot this woman is
If I'd get a toyboy who could ruin my life I'd make sure that he'd at least be worth it. This one is not even straight looking. He looks like a gay kindergardener from Canada.
And arab men are such easy sluts. They give ass to mouth even to 200lbs women they barely know.
And if you're male you can stick your cock into them without condom and then they'll suck you off after it. Arabs and North African men have zero decency. I would never invest one cent in an arab male if I'd just using him for an easy lay, nor would I travel with him to his homeland

This pirate knows much about plundering booty

Dollar store Trudeau

Don't care desu. I know the type of people who go to third-world Arab countries for their holidays, funnily enough the most degenerate people I know. Only worthless tards holiday in Egypt and the like.

aha so it's a bezness story.
Those men get girlfriends from Europe and don't let them know that they are not the only one.
Then they talk arabic faggot shit like "Habibi" "I miss you" and then their girlfriend visits them whenever she can afford and helps him out when "his father is sick" "his brother is in prison" "I want to start a beach bar"
the goal is money and eventually a ticket to Europe

I hope they execute her so she learns a lesson.

>be woman
>go on holiday in Muslim country

If you are this stupid, you deserve it.