Is your country redpilled about the jewish question?

>Estonia
Yes, we judenfrei

Proof?

>When Nazi Germany began murdering Europe’s Jews during World War II, the public did little to stop it. Citizens of France, Italy, Holland and Poland, for example, did not flood the streets in outrage when their neighbors were shipped to concentration camps.

>But 70 years ago, one nation protested: Bulgaria, the only Eastern European country that kept much of its Jewish population from the gas chambers and crematoria.

>“We have an example of the power of the common man to stop genocide,” said Jacky Comforty, director of “The Optimists,” a 2001 documentary about how Bulgaria foiled Adolf Hitler’s minions. “It’s such a unique story, we can inspire people to stand up for what is right everywhere.”

yes. we killed them all, allegedly

>Bulgaria was allied to the genociders

Yeah, we were. But we also did the unthinkable. Picture what Oskar Schindler did, and project it to a whole country. Saving 1000 jews? We saved 48,000 Jews.

No where near judenfrei but people are starting to catch up.
NatSoc(8%) party in parliament helps alot.

bulgaria confirmed traitor

>not realizing we are literally your elected officials.
Good goy

this

this

There is no escape, alvar.

why are jews evil?

they kinda deserved it for supporting bosheviks

>berg
sick numbers tho

Some are evil some are nice

kek

is he, dare I say it, /ourjew/?

estonia was my dream country. where i'd go when shit hits the roof here. now i have to move to that other one latvia. fuck man.

you don't want to come here becuase were judenfrei?

FUCKING IM AN IDIOT
PLEASE
FORGIVE ME
ACCEPT ME I WANT TO LEAVE THIS SHITTY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hating the USA
Get fucked traitor

Estonia is pretty cool. I went there as a brown dude and the people were alright. I only saw one black guy that lived there.

I live in Florida

kotlebin

Move to a white state then faggot.

then we should get rid of latvia as well

fuck off we full

Yea same. Tampa to Orlando for college (UCF E. E.)