archive.is/pzO4k
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
youtu.be/6ISOK-XtvYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rats, cockroaches, inbreds

How about Gargamels?

Heebs
Sheenies.

Biggest contributors of objectively true scientific knowledge to civilization. The debils.

shekel pinatas

not even joking, I plan on making happy merchant headed pinatas filled with chocolate shekels to sell on amazon

Genetic sewage

This guys is why the DNC should have insisted Hillar Clinton was the Democratic candidate.
Hi about we call them the men holding Donald Trump's leash, while they fuck his daughter.

Why do you blame others for your own failures? Who made you feel margionilzed, so you have to turn to hate to have friends?

Skypes :^)

>Sheenies.

A classic we need to revive.

Also:

Red Sea Pedestrians

Oven dodgers.

Nigger jews
No jews allowed
Its not okay to be white
>cord.gg/6cNfS7

Yehudi

goblins

This is your God!

the heeby jeebies

coin clippers

nickel noses

>Shekelberg
>Nosey
>Parasites
>Rat Nose

I have a nickname

Me

Communists.

Rothschildren

sand merchants

>Why do you blame others for your own failures? Who made you feel margionilzed, so you have to turn to hate to have friends?

merchant
-berg

I also like to call them by common Israeli names, like Levi or Moshe

Reptilians
Communists
Globalists
Child-traffickers
Merchants
Con-artists
Bankers
(((They)))
Snails (Merchants were depicted as snails in medieval times when you weren't allowed to name the Jew)

I don't care if you use it to fund your baby dick choppings, I will give you every shekel I have for a merchant pinata

honestly, 'jew' is still the most effective. they've turned themselves into an epithet

QR code in pic related links to this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 4 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
3- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
4- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that as taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

>coin clippers
The ridges you see on the sides of dimes and quarters were put there by the Founding Fathers to prevent Jews from grinding off the sides as a way to amass gold or silver dust.

We have the ultimate insult for them in my country - we simply call them "Jews".

For anyone who's interested: youtu.be/6ISOK-XtvYs

>Scholar Lilian Randall provides the best theory for the unusual motif: these medieval knights fought snails in the margins because snails represented the Lombards, who had become widely despised lenders throughout Europe. Snail was an insult and, over time, it became a type of meme detached from its original meaning.

Lombards (medieval merchants) were basically mountain Jews and were depicted as snails for doing the same shit they are doing today.

Oven crust
Gold Bloodhound
Hava Niggalas
Jewniors
Thermites
Adam Levines
Desert gypsies
Couscous nigger
Snorkel camels
G.O.I Josephs
Accountants
Crop fertilizers

milky mommies

This is how (((they))) get you

Thanks that was interesting

Classics are the best. Shyster is my favorite because you still hear it from time to time and they've tried to morph it to be all lawyers and not just kike laywers

Pork Dodgers

J U D E
U
D
E

Cohenbergsteinwisenblattwitz

Or

Fucking shylocks

Found a better pic

came here to post your second one. they hate this one.

Mediterranean Hyena

kek

Shylocks, heebs, hymies.