Give me one good reason as to why anyone should own a gun at all. Now

Give me one good reason as to why anyone should own a gun at all. Now.

No, some outdated scribble on ancient napkins don't count (the Second Amendment). The lives of children are not worth letting red-leaning douchebags compensate by letting them pretend to be Rambo.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

Americans are so ignorant. No wonder most of the world don't like them! Fat, uneducated, overly-religious slobs obsessed with "FREEEEDOMM!!1!1!1!!1!" and guns

It is your human right. Here in the US, our government protects that right. Does yours?

ban everyone below this post

The right for every citizen of able mind to defend themselves against their government if it becomes tyrannical.

Once a "right" starts to kill people, then it's no longer worth having it around and should be thrown in the trash to save lives.

I disagree. By the same notion you could argue against abortion.

>Muh dick
>Muh anger

Of course the cuckropean wants to be a slave of daddy government like the bitch he his.

>SHALL

Gun's are Soooo fun if you're not a faggot

I love how they're using the most basic of shounen in order to trigger us animefags.

She's a useless character desu

What's the police reaction in an armed robbery in your house?
What? Minutes?
How bad, it's seconds that matter in those situations.

V

You act as if burglars wouldn't get scared of you just dialing the police

It's almost like criminals don't follow the law, crazy isn't it

>home invaders fear telephones
you really ought to kys

If you could afford to maintain one, then you should be able to have one.

>Having a span of almost 10 minutes (or much more) to take care of you and taking all what they can.

Yeah, a phone can beat a gun or a knife, you know you need to be above 18 years to post here, right?

Fun. Checkmate eurofag.

It's the same shill thread with the same meme-flag and the same image
just fucking sage and move on

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

>Give me one good reason as to why anyone should own a gun at all

I don't own a gun - I own dozens.

Yeah, a criminal sure is going to take his time once you've told them that the police are on their way. Sure. Yeah. Wow. Much logic

I told you clowns that some words written in crayon on old toilet paper don't count

Is that one gun for every centimeter short of the average size of penises in America? That's pretty sad....

To kill germans. My old dad said there was nothing quite like the sight of a short burst of .45 rounds from his Thompson gutting a kraut.

Reminder that whites in the US have 105 IQ.

And guilt tripping conservatives is hilarious. You're projecting your own social metaphysics onto real men.

By the way, are you so retarded, you can't come up with any new arguments? It's the same thread time and again. Just admit you dream of killing as many people as possible, like literally everyone that wants only the government to have guns.

It is absolutely hilarious how pathetic of a human you are.

1) you are a fucking shill, everyone sage
2) where is the Japanese guy?
3) you're more likely to be killed by a car on the way to school than by a mass shooter
4) over 80,000,000 legally own firearms and the result is only around 10,000 homicides...including illegal firearms and gang violence
5) you're European. You never had any sense of free will anyway. You have to be herded like fucking cattle as you all cannot even have the right to defend yourself

Take your flag off you fucking shill, so we can at least know where to go so we may hang traitors like you from a damn noose....I'll make some lovely Alabama wind chimes with you.

hey Sup Forums does this violently retarded shitposter keep evading permabans or do the mods not ban him? he makes the same thread every day

>some words written in crayon on old toilet paper

Europoor education

Because where I'm from, we don't allow ourselves to become slaves to tyrannical government like you cucks do in Europe.

>Haha I'm calling the police, what now criminals?
>Get shot in the head.
>They take some spare change from the kitchen counter and leaves

Great plan faggot, they escaped early and you're dead now, good one mister strategist.

OK that's an acceptable reason I guess

Cry moar

There are multiple people here ;^D

I'm in Canada, for example. Yesterday, a guy from Spain was doing it. Tomorrow, either me or a guy from England will do it. ;^D

HAHAHAHHA get a load of this guy enjoy getting Quran'd fag

can't wait until those syrians rape your ethnicity into non existence

Is all killing wrong?

you do realize that the only people who are gonna get corrupted is you?

We've been in this hurtbox for so long that not even your most dire efforts hold effect

See everyone? This immaturity and ignorance and poopyheadedness is exactly why it's fun to make fun of the alt-right, and push Trumpies to the ground.

Not really. Killing people for being fascist and racist like says is alright

I have insurance on my home, because a fire, a flood, an earthquake or a storm might destroy it.

I have insurance on my car, because the roads are filled with bad drivers, road hazards, and my car might get broken into or stolen while parked.

I have a fire extinguisher under the kitchen counter so that a grease fire on the stove doesn't burn down everything important to me.

I have locks on my doors, to make it harder for bad people to get in.

And I have a gun loaded and ready, in case a bad person comes along and tries to hurt me or the people I care about.

I'm not particularly worried about the cops or the government, nor do I have any illusions about my ability to oppose them. I'm worried about other private citizens, like the ones who broke into a house on my street not too long ago and murdered the old couple who lived there.

>Yeah man, like all of us do this.
>Like lots of countries man
>They always hide their flags

Yeah right, and I'm a submarine.

show flag or fuck off

>slide
slide

Good point. Let's kill all who bring children harm.

so shall the police and military also be disarmed?

Doctors that give children puberty blockers must die too

If. A. Criminal. Breaks. Into. Your. Trailer. Then. Just. Call. The. Police. Or. If. You. Are. Strong. Enough. Throw. Heavy. Objects. At. The. Bad. Man.

How do gun-nuts not understand such a basic concept?

Yeah, and have people insult me for my flag, sure.

Not the military. The police, if they are going to keep executing innocent suspects and people they pull over, should be disarmed until they receive better training

And nibble their benises

Because people can own knives, rocks, and katanas.

Hello police? A nigger is raping my gf .
They think is a joke and help never comes

>Throw heavy objects
>The state of European home security
Hahahahahahahaa
Yeah dude, kids, women and elders have the same amount of strength as males, fucking moron. What a cuck. You want women raped and childs killed right? What a commie. Kill yourself

What's with all the MHA threads on Sup Forums? Is this Miriokek's doing?

because it's [THE CURRENT YEAR]

>Flag LARPing this hard.
You really need more substance in your life user.

But, like, wouldn't it be cool if I could propel small objects with the force of heavy objects, while requiring far less force and effort than it would take to throw a heavy object?

Then they should do something that the fat, greasy gun-nuts hate doing: work out.

Besides, even small objects hurt. You can knock out a burglar with a few rocks and glass bottles to the head

>If. A. Criminal. Breaks. Into. Your. Trailer. Then. Just. Call. The. Police. Or. If. You. Are. Strong. Enough. Throw. Heavy. Objects. At. The. Bad. Man.

How do gun-nuts not understand such a basic concept?

This is why we are getting raped non stop by foreigners. They think we are a joke!

>Not the military. The police, if they are going to keep executing innocent suspects and people they pull over, should be disarmed until they receive better training

In short you are not against guns. You are for guns in government hands. You want to disarm the citizens and keep the government armed.

>gun nuts
>not fit
Pick one

>i posted it again mommy!

Looooooooooser

>Then they should do something that the fat, greasy gun-nuts hate doing: work out.
>Besides, even small objects hurt. You can knock out a burglar with a few rocks and glass bottles to the head
>He really believes that

I have some news friend, women don't have the same amount of muscular capacity as mens, elders have lost their capacity and kids can't get it yet. And no, you can't knock out people down unless you have muscles do to it, and guess what, people are not pieces of paper, they are durable, but of course a cuck like you don't knows about it, what a moron.

Ever been to Good Ol' Bama' or Are-can-saw?

oh shit nigger
is that a M14?

have you? If so then show your flag.

Give me one good reason why Indians like you cant poo in the loo.

>legitimately thinks parchment is toilet paper and napkins

If outdated scribbles on napkins dont count we dont need to honor the treaties we have with the natives. I'm good with this.

Que good guy with gun webms

Sage

Some things must be renewed then. The gun-nut napkin gets to stay behind. If anything, sell the original copy of the Constitution to some history nut, or give it to some history teacher to hang the frame in his classroom.

Ooo, ooo, I know! Make a cool paper airplane and throw it at the NRA building!

>You don't need guns
>Said the tyrant with his army behind

Yeah, hang your neck, nazi

NOT

fuck off you fat furfag

Whoops

handgun - in case I need to shoot a person

shotgun in case I need to shoot something that requires more stopping power such as say a deer or if I need a wider shot like a for example if I want some ducks

Rifle - see shotgun but better range

assault rifle - if I need to shoot a bunch of people quickly such as defending oneself in a warfare scenario

I can certainly understand that you may never be planning to have to do any of these things such as hunt or defend yourself but that privilege and ignorance doesn't apply to everybody.

Japan best ally

Go choke in tea and suck off Abdul abdula, cuckinstan.

Why did you samefag?

>No wonder most of the world don't like them!
Why should we care what the rest of the world thinks?

If you want ducks, go to the pet store or supermarket.

In a war, the military will protect you. If the enemy reaches your town, then all you need to do is cooperate and lay low. You are NOT fucking Rambo.

Get help if you want to kill people

a right doesnt kill people you dumbfuck
sick fucking terrorists kill people

Free country asshole.

or cars
or knives
or baseball
or fucking anything

B E

Yeet

Sagey Mcsage. It will never happen Jew slime. You know what will happen if you should try and take them. 50 million mass shootings could go on all at once. The nation would simply buy tons more guns and fight to the death to keep them. This is why you want whites dead.

BE INFRINGED

>In a war, the military will protect you.
do you know why we nuked japan?

stay away from my dog, animal fucker

dude you've been posting the same anime bitch with the same tired ass bullshit, and you still dont know about IDs literally what the fuck, this has to be a good troll, or multiple retarded members of a coordinated shilling effort

So the race war can start.

BAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking britfagistanian commenting on a gun rights thread. Bitch you already surrendered so fuck off!

Because Americas are reckless assholes with shitty military planning? An ACTUAL army would have cut off Japanese supplies while bombing military bases and invading the northern part of Japan.

Well give me some other method to put down these moose cunts and and boar cunts.
They really don't go down with slingshots and not feeling like to tickle them with some arrows.
Theres all ready enough laws against guns.
But nice to be in a EU country where you can actually buy every type of gun, just have to get permission from the police...

>In a war, the military will protect you. If the enemy reaches your town, then all you need to do is cooperate and lay low

Oh, how cute, you love that much Daddy government that you can't stand up for yourself? Do you want some milk with those cookies little baby?

I'm poor, so i live by niggers.

Because I can u mad? Book hooo

>Not knowing about the ID's
Holy fuck kill yourself nigger
Mods, hurry up and ban this guy.

So europoorfag, hows all those rapefugees treating your homelands? Youre gonna beg for guns soon. Hahahahahah

Yeah they're going to be begging for guns in about 20 years

As an American, I don't need a reason to own a gun other than the fact that I can. I'm a free man that has God given rights. It's as simple as that.