Never throughout human history has there been a genre of music more degenerate and mind numbing than rap music...

Never throughout human history has there been a genre of music more degenerate and mind numbing than rap music. I have never once in my life met anyone who listens to rap who isn't a complete fucking moron, not once, and this applies to white people too.
Inb4 muh 90s rap
Rap was never good faggot it has always and will remain degenerate

>Promotes drug use
>Romanticizes rape and prostitution
>All fans are literally sub level IQ retards barely capalbe of rational thought
>Encourages people to join gangs
You can't call yourself white if you listen to this garbage literally any other type of genre is better than this heaping pile of shit, hell, I would rather my future son listen to ska than rap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHVI2rnrrec&list=RDSHVI2rnrrec
youtube.com/watch?v=38IFCiqc6LQ
youtu.be/_Qub7jfzYQw
youtu.be/StnhhR_S-mM?t=1464
youtube.com/watch?v=UoJ37xCi3KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Crsj6Bt_sh0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funk_carioca
youtube.com/watch?v=kBVJneoQ76c
youtube.com/watch?v=SsAj3m8iOwY
youtube.com/watch?v=MZXlgNMDK3E
youtu.be/6Vl1m5FYlAo
youtu.be/kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes we know. its blatant. you'd have to be a tard to not understand this

>I have never once in my life met
A girl. Little white baby gonna cry?

>rap or funk

what is worse?

but thats only because the Jews tok over the industry and made it attractive to retards of the lowest denominator. Real hiphop is and always has been, redpilled. You just cant help but falling for jewish tricks, user
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVI2rnrrec&list=RDSHVI2rnrrec

youtube.com/watch?v=38IFCiqc6LQ

>He doesn't know about having The Funk.

Only rap album I've ever enjoyed was Leak Bros' Waterworld. If you're a pleb all it sounds like is a love letter to PCP, if you pay more attention you'll get a glimpse into the horrible mistakes boomers made that led to the entire drug/gang culture, at least in Cage's case.

Rap is mostly shit. But because it exists there will always be one or two genuine artists who push the medium. Question is, is that enough to justify the whole thing?

Funk was made by musicians and didn't promote being a worthless degenerate

I’m a girl and I agree with him. My brother listens to trap music all the time and it’s the worst shit I’ve ever heard. The only reason I can tolerate it is because it’s really hard for me not to burst out laughing at it. It’s literally some jews getting a nigger to make monkey noises to a beat for a few minutes. It’s like listing to Sup Forums memes.

I'm talking about subhuman brazilian funk:

youtu.be/_Qub7jfzYQw

>Real hiphop is and always has been, redpilled
FUCK outta here, wigger

Rap is garbage. I refuse to acknowledge the "good" rappers, because if they were that good, they would have chosen a better genre for their music. That's tje one inescapable fact about the "artists" in rap. They like the genre, and that's their fatal flaw. It rules out the possibility of good artists popping up.

>not knowing that the lyrics of all popular rap artists are written by white people who are paid to do so by other white people
>not knowing that rap is a "false prophet", an information source that is set up by the governments which should show you that following advises other than those of your parents and teachers will lead to your demise
>not being able to filter the information and just listen to the music, analyzing speech techniques and rhythm patterns
>not being able to make your own music to listen to

Lol spotted the pleb

Enough degenerate music. I'm here to show you the light.
youtu.be/StnhhR_S-mM?t=1464

youtube.com/watch?v=UoJ37xCi3KQ

why do you choose to listen to R&B?

People Haters = Kings Of Ska
play some of that for /ourlittleguy/

>Never throughout human history has there been a genre of music more degenerate and mind numbing than rap music.

Rap can be good.

Trap is just fucking trash tier

2Pac/Xzibit/DMX/etc rap is not the same as Lil Wayne "rap" (and other "I have bitches, I have rimz, I have bling" shit

>listen to indie
feels good being too intelligent

goyim sheeple detected

that's not funk lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Crsj6Bt_sh0

>thinking there is a deeper meaning hidden in rap music only true patricians can appreciate
Yeah you keep believing that buddy

i bet i’m smarter than you

True dat, as you might know in our region there's also "balkanized rap" (aka trap/folk hybrid), worthless autotune $$$ idiots. The only true rap is realistic rap (politics suck, life is hard and similar themes)

>tfw milking a funky ball of tits for dat sweet cream

That's a more "pop" brazilian funk. There are worse.

>Inb4 muh 90s rap
Rap is much older than that. Try Sugar Hill Gang in the 1970s. It hasn't developped since. All other styles of music evolved, became more sophisticated. Rap didn't.

I don't even think it's music at all.

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funk_carioca

>trap music

you know what i fucking hate? when im at the bus stop waiting for the bus and the nigger behind me is yelling fucking lyrics. what's even worse is sometimes they just blare the shit on their phone speakers AND yell the lyrics

He's right. That's not funk.

Let these sweaty negroes enlighten you:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBVJneoQ76c

Maybe amerishart rap

>90s rap
>all about gangstas n shiet
Who are the Beasie Boys
Who is Will Smith
Who were Kid N Play
Who are RUN DMC
Who is LL Cool J
Who is Biz Markie
Who is Heavy D

That's why only niggers,gen z and potheads listen to it

see:
Like I've said, brazilian funk. Isn't the same as yours, but it's what we call this type of music here. It's pure trash.

>turbofolk
>beyond all scores, ascended

THIS

>he never will be able to process inormation he reads correctly

Lmao ask you father

>german loves niggers
Imagine my shock

Take your nigger memes somewhere else nigger

That was trash.

I don't. I just know my recent musical history.

>balkanized rap

Well, at least the tune is neat

Jala brat is absolutely incomprehensible to the human ear except to vapid women mediokriteti

daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate people.

They're Niggers you fucking literal cuckold

It developed, just in a negative way. Some older rap was pretty witty, other stuff told interesting stories, some even warned against the kind of life that newer stuff promotes. Now it's hit the point where it's the same beat and the same sentence just repeated over and over again for four minutes.

Whatever you say nigger lover

see that big ass range? you're at the beginning of it, not the end

I used to hate all rap/hip-hop. But performing/recording for rappers has really changed my mind. Every rapper I've worked with has been really respectful to their band/producers/engineers and gives a lot of creative freedom. Not all rap is popular American rap. The successful ones have teams of people creating a persona and writing lyrics that appeal to dumbasses, thats not who they genuinely are as people. Of course I can't speak for all, but you shouldn't blame the musicians working on it. If anything, you should blame the music industry and consumers for subjecting these people to being the jesters of music. A lot of them are cool, hardworking people.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsAj3m8iOwY

anything Brazilian is degenerate really

There is plenty of rap music, i'm not an expert because i don't like rap but i understand it's about the lyrics instead of the music so it depends on what it says. Raping about drugs and money and women and cars is low and disgusting, raping about how growing up in the hood is a living hell while making it rhyme could be more interesting.

Rap is impressive sometimes as a form of poetry, but I don't really consider it music because it's all just lyric-focused

Recently? Yes. But we had good music once upon a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZXlgNMDK3E

The "worse" it's actually better.

The thing that puzzles me profoundly is how can they make millions of dollars with that? I mean that money has to come from somewhere. Are there really so many people listening to that and paying iTunes and other music platforms for it?

I mean I get it that people like music, hum a melody, sing to a tune in the car, etc. Can't do that with rap because it's monotone and the ""music"" in the back doesn't have much of a melody.

Get bent, trash symbol.

The nazis were good people, it was the gassing and the sieg heils that were bad.

looks yummy. what syrup is that>?

>all rap is ba-

youtu.be/6Vl1m5FYlAo

If you like rap you have a nigger brain. Probably brown eyes and dark hair too.

Here's another example of brazilian funk:

youtu.be/kzOkza_u3Z8

A big hit this was. Trash as all funk.

That's pop ish as well.
By worse I mean the pure scum that is proibidão.

It's natural selection. If it causes people to do drugs and join gangs, it also causes these people to die.

These sick Niggers demand in their murder music to go to playgrounds and shoot children. No joke.

Well yeah, obviously.

This is a no brainer.

How many people have you met?

You guys need to get to the next fucking level please.

Listening to rap isn’t about listening to it because it is good, or because it is intellectual, listen to it it so YOU FUCKING FIT IN WITH SOCIETY. Listen to it so you can sing along if it comes on in a bar, listen to it so when a girl who likes rap asks you who you like, you don’t have to say Mozart.

I’m not saying you should accept the underlying degenerate drug, sex, and crime aspects of it, but if we are ever going to make a difference we MUST interact with other people in a way that appears normal, and natural. No one wants to listen to a beta fuck on the internet, they want to listen to the confident, adjusted, and functional guy they meet in person.

Based