/Its Okay To Be White/

How many times does it need to be explicitely told to you, Sup Forums?

DO NOT CHANGE THE TEXT OR APPEARANCE OF THE POSTER.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/video/2017/11/03/tucker-carlson-defends-4chans-its-okay-be-white-campaign/218454
youtu.be/ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We wuz on tucker carlston

mediamatters.org/video/2017/11/03/tucker-carlson-defends-4chans-its-okay-be-white-campaign/218454

You see the picture? KEEP IT THAT WAY!

youtu.be/ghYmmrKCx_s

Got it.

Yo
We wuz on
Tucker
Csrlston man

We

Made it

On tv

Think about it

We iz somebody
Now

Lain-chan is a pure maiden who is too good for this kike board, user.

can we go whiter? wider audience maybe?

whoopsie

Loud and clear

Kek

Man, if i went to that school that calls it a hate crime, i would triple my efforts and wear at shirt with that on it as well

kek'd

fucking christ, this is underrated

I don't see why I keep doing this.

A wider audience is consistent with the campaign mission.

agreed, please let her go back to Sup Forums

Nice.

Can we make one that says ‘It’s okay to be huwhite’ with Jared Taylor’s head poking in from the side?

What kind of fucked up world do we live in where saying, "It's OK to be white" is edgy?

A world where Sup Forums is a necessity. We don't want to do what must be done because we are cruel, we do it because it is necessary.

I'm not sure what's worse. The fact that most of this nonsense is caused by Feminists and Russians trolling the shit out of the U.S. Or the fact that people are so fucking blind and retarded that they see it as Nazi propaganda.

Because it's already okay to be white, there's no social justification for a campaign like that unlike Black Lives Matter, where to black lives seem to don't matter to police officers, I hope you understand thanks

the only issue i see is that europeans such as germans like myself want to jump on the bandwagon as well, but we can't use the english template, we need a german template so everyone gets the fucking hint.

A world where 8 members of the USSC had to affirm that Hate Speech was part of free speech

K, fuck off you VPNing Russian.

whos that semen demon

It's literally already okay to be any race

Russians are racists and are appearing to be on Trump's side, your statement is lacking cohesion comrade

It's not alright to be Russian. I wish the fucking sand niggers would kill all of you.

She has a penis

ITS
OK
TO
BE
BLACK

Colombian lives don't matter.

you lie

welcome to Sup Forums

Welcome comrade, go kill yourself.

It's true, do you want proofs?

But, it must be simple, passive, and mean exactly what it says, (ideally delivered by people who simply believe exactly what it means).

It's subtle, but seems effective when continually applied.

No sooner than you begin, you'll be latched on to by idiots. Idiots who can't think long term or logically. Idiots who think they're doing themselves and everyone a favor by being "edge lords" and larpers for who knows what inbred group of faggots. The sort of idiots who want to put on the Reich right in front of German parliament.
"But Muh indian ancestry."
Don't let them have their way or they'll destroy what you were aiming for.

I dun mind brotha

If it is already OK why get anger? Should indifference be the correct response? By getting anger are you not reaffirming how edgy it is to say it? Seems counter productive.

>how could anyone possibly think it's not ok to be white
>now apologize for slavery and genocide whitey

The amount of nigs shot by cop is high, but a vast majority are justified. If black lives matter to progressives, then why aren't they discussing the uncomfortable truths? Why are black people stagnating under neolib "patronage"?

fuck off OP faggot - I can print anything I want to

Not even white. Just sick of lefty idiocy.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////

Drop this already, its becoming stale. Move on to the next propaganda piece.

It does not work. Cancel the operation NOW!! IT IS GOING TO MAKE US LOOK RETARDED

Any suggestions?

She used to have a male name in this document, just after beginning her treatment

Yes. Tear down all the posters you have put up immidietly. It is anti racist by nature

Fuck off shill. The sign is perfect. I've put them here in Berlin and see the salt-left chimping out.

The european media is trying hard to bury this story until it fades out. This is our chance to continues delivering redpills until ((they)) find a counterattack that works.

This is not about being white, it's about showing society what these rats are doing.

Double down and godspeed anons.

Stick to the plan, we will win.

Sorry I also noticed it immediately, but I expected more of you.

Does someone has that FBI PDF that said that black cops are the ones that kill more blacks or some shit along those lines?

Wouldn't surprise me.

People tend to group up racially just per se.

Thats the long term plan. The progressives need to embrace honesty and stop playing denial games when things start to look bad for them. The left, in general, needs this. They also need to drop the collectivist PC thinking.

But, I think the right have started to forget how to uphold and affirm the individual.

Its statistically true that black people account for about half the violent crime in the US. Generally, its true that black communities are more violent. But, I fail to see why this objectively means a Black *person* is about 50% more likely to be violent.

But for now, the trouble comes from the overbearing, obnoxious , and dishonest mindset of the left. They don't want people to be human. They don't want people to believe their eyes at all.

No. We're getting what we want so far, and that is making the left and media look like fools and hypocrites.

yes

And you don't seem to understand, a shame you seemed an honest man. And all the fears you hold so dear will turn to whisper in your ear.
And you know what they say might hurt you, and you know that it means so much.
And you don't even feel a thing.

hm would still fugg