FFS I TOLD MY FRIENDS AND FAM IT WAS GOING DOWN TODAY

NOW I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PARANOID RETARD

CMON ANTIFA FUCKING DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timcast/status/926883111526428672
youtu.be/6pMZE29TxKc
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war
pscp.tv/itsmikebivins/1mrxmZDbNlgKy
pscp.tv/w/1vAGRMezXrNKl?q=pdx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

podestas are going down, read the Q threads
you can still save yourself from embarrassment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they dont even know who podestas are

That was the goal. Have fun convincing your friends you're not just being paranoid again next time. HAHAHAHAHA

Me too. I feel like Im owed reperations or something.

>tfw hitler and hirohito were americas last great foes and there are no more worthy opponents in the world

"The boy who cried wolf"

>Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

Suuure it was.

twitter.com/Timcast/status/926883111526428672

>actually believing cucktifa twitter activists would do shit

I told my dad to keep a lookout on the news if something did happen because of potential riots in big cities
Probably will happen later at night if it does. I'll keep believing

>is totally real goys
>Doesn't post proofs

DHS removed all the inner city trash cans. Happening cancelled

>our goak is to prove how irrelevant we are and that we have no power to persuade

>the goal was to have minimal turnouts after weeks of hype and loads of reporters question why they got into this profession forced to consider whether antifa are just a complete joke - all so that they could troll a few anonymous posters on an image board

>2017
>revealing powerlevel

You dun goofed

The NYT ad. Get a copy of their NYT ad. Then point to the shit they expect you to not be upset about. If they care so much about hurt feelings, why do they shit on you for caring about lives?

youtu.be/6pMZE29TxKc

It's all good mango, own that shit. I've shown my power level before too. Nobody gives a shit if anything happens or not.

HAHAHAHAHA

>NOW I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PARANOID RETARD
welcome to Sup Forums ??? but better a
>FUCKING PARANOID RETARD
as a brainless cultural marxist

ME TOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I FELL FOR A BAIT POST THAT SAID THERE WAS RIOTING IN MY CITY AND WARNED MY MOM, SHE TEXTED BACK SAYING SHE WAS THERE AND NOTHING WAS HAPPENING ASKING WTF I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND TOLD ME TO STOP BEING SO GULLIBLE

MY FAMILY THINKS I'M A FUCKING RETARD NOW

Its ok user. Just tell your friends and senpai that antifa pussed out and point to how retarded their failed movement is.

>making definite statements about things
lol

I CAN STILL PUSH THE BUTTON TO CROSS THE STREET ALL THE TIME AND MAKE THE CARS STOP AT THE RED SLIGHTLY MORE THAN THEY WOULD USUALLY

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!

>he doesn't know

We've known it for months. Now everyone knows it.

you fags see boogeymen everywhere.

lol at Sup Forums

Antifa owns the violence, but they're little bitches. They aren't doing anything

you monster.

Am I the only one who noticed all the places they were going to were liberal shitholes? Who cares if they riot and burn shit down. It's just another win for Trump

>believing lepers

So you're beating yourself up because antifa talked shit and bitched out at the last moment.

Makes total sense.

you have to let them know casually, for instance
>did you know some conspiracy theorists online think something is going to happen today? Yeah pretty crazy, but wouldn't it be crazy if something really did happen? Heh it doesn't hurt to be prepared I guess.
I've been doing this a long time and now my parents store water and food in their basement, because you never know when those damn conspiracy theorists might be on to something

Its all just hype to scare you into visiting their webpages.

Antifa is just a brand, it has absolutely no organizational structure to wage any sort of a war.
Resist Fascism, the organizers, said that this is modeled after some S Korean protests that overthrew the president. Its not supposed to be violent.

And if I remember right.. The only killer has been a hitler youth attacking a crowd of women in his car.

Infowars has a stream. There's some halfassed faggotry happening in NYC and Austin I think.

>a hitler youth
Riiiight

>hiding whom you are
cuck

Bamp

You just proved that you guys can't even protest, pal, this is embarrassing

>BLAGHRAGAHAGAHAHA OUR PLAN OF SAYING WE WOULD DO SOMETHING NAUGHTY AND THEN NOT DOING IT WORKED PERFECTLY GOT_EEEM.JPG

jfc it's like you people are all in fucking elementary school it's fucking ridiculous

feel the same. However can still save face if Trump posts about a storm :/ Let's pray to allah

Wait until it gets dark to see if something happens, daytime is a huge deterrent to committing illegal activities
when all the black bloc guys show up you will know its happening

thats such a weak goal im sorry man

How come anti-Trump protests draw in crowds of millions of people and pro-Trump crowds draw in only 100 people or less?

Lol u must be new here

you can only look like what you are...

Listen goys. It's time to retaliate. We can meme harder, and influence more. Our goal? Create a campaign that puts the left in a frenzy. No intentions to carry out. MSM will cover, people will be frightened. Nothing will happen. They will look like fools. Match psyop with psyop.

oh boy you sure pulled one over us

Because Trump supporters are at work.

There are people who unironically told other people about this in the real world

It's Saturday.

Blue collar people don't know what a weekend is.

I just got off work. This may shock you but the world doesn't end every week for one day.

So all Trump supporters work on Saturdays? Are you sure?

Ovetime because the economy is getting better and people are spending more money, duh.

>now

I work 100 hours a week, and weekends especially. Are you making fun of people who work hard? Maybe I should sit in my basement and cry about social justice instead. Fail.

KeK, ohhhh fuck you made me tear up....hahahaha heeheeeahhhhhh....oh shit lol kek lol.

Lock n load here they come.

>I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PARANOID RETARD

Which of course you are. No reason existed to speak because the statement would not have been useful either way.

to avoid these embarrassments always remember that leftists are too fuckin' retarded to even win against Trump, so why would they succeed at anything else?

Shouldn't you be working on your term paper or something?

You seem to have a lot of time for shitposting on mongolian flipbook forums for someone who is supposedly working over 14 hours a day.

protip: it's because you (and anyone who thought something would actually happen today) is actually a fucking paranoid retard.

Sup Forums BTFO

No u didn't.
Nobody here believed it. We get promised happenings every day. Sometimes we play along but that's just because it's fun to do so.

shouldn't you guys be glad nothing bad has happen

My dad works as a government contractor on base here in the pacific north west. After I told him that something was supposed to happen today, he said he received an email (I don't know who from) from his work acknowledging something about protesters on today's date. So if it's just a meme, it extends pretty far out.

>inb4 my dad works at nintendo

Next time, don't be a paranoid retard. Just show people the advertisement, tell them you don't know what's going to happen, but you'd like to suggest caution because some of these things have gotten violent (like Charlottesville) and you don't want to see any friends get hurt.

How is that hard?

See also:

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war

PORTLAND RIOT STARTING NOW

>PORTLAND RIOT STARTING NOW

WHERE THE PDX STREAMS AT?

First day off in 3 weeks. I make six figures. kys.

Poor NEET. Has to LARP as someone with a job. Sad.

Fuck off dude, I need my daily happenings!

Exactly how I phrased it to my family, friends and coworkers. I don't know what's going to happen. (((they))) claim something will happen but I'm not buying it. If it does, this is why. Steer clear.

Sage

this antifa thing on the 4th was made up by some dude on twitter as a joke but then the news took it seriously and you're falling for this right-wing propaganda. Stop paying attention to breitbart, fox, and alex jones for once and think for yourself instead of joining in the right-wing mind hive

You are a paranoid retard.

Meme flag.. Shill detected.

You sir are worse than Hitler

I'm a paranoid restard too. But I just sent the link around and advised caution.

>look

PDX LEFTISTS VS ALT RIGHT

Starting to happen. Need moar streams. Get on it faggots.

Here is stream that just ended
pscp.tv/itsmikebivins/1mrxmZDbNlgKy

hurr i called him a shill so he wrong

He actually believed the November 4th meme

>taking obvious b8

Lurk more newfag

REFUSE FASCISM PDX
>REFUSE FASCISM PDX
REFUSE FASCISM PDX
>REFUSE FASCISM PDX

PORTLAND RIOT IS STARTING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

yeah i told my dad and a few friends. would be great if some brutal false flag/civil war occurred so i can doff my tinfoil hat

because you are, faggot

Told you faggots nothing was going to happen. Did you really think bitch ass antifa was going to start anything ?

i think the belief was that martial law would be enacted

>Immediately believing shit that gets posted here

Even a quick look at any antifa hangout would of told you even most of them didn't know wtf Sup Forums was on about lol

nov 4
the day antifa ended itself
kek

Only ~2 until sundown, ~1hr for the Antifa filled east coast. I hope shit goes down, I'm bored.