Will Sup Forums die after the FCC repeals net neutrality...

will Sup Forums die after the FCC repeals net neutrality? Most of Sup Forums is american and Sup Forums may be blocked by the american ISPs as a "hate/extremist group" without neutrality protecting it. Or bigger sites like Reddit and Facebook may pay the ISPs to block Sup Forums because it's smaller competition.

How is Sup Forums even going to exist after November?

I certainly hope so. I'm sick of the internet

no the internet will still be around but politics will be covered by mainstream media like cnn, fox news, BBC etc. how the fuck are politically incorrect communities survive this?

>nothing of value will be lost

>cable TV
I demand unbundling and a la carte channels!
>internet
I demand that everyone else subsidize my streaming!

I wish normie ISPs would block Sup Forums, that way the retards would finally fuck off for a little while

>Implying its getting repealed
>Implying literally no one knows how to use a VPN

Internet 2.0, no ISPs edition.

>tfw net neutrality gets repealed
>tfw only normie net 2.0 survives
>tfw we have to go back to dial-up bbs technology to access image boards and the darkest of the dark webs
i literally can't wait

It would be fun for sure. And the added benefit of no normie shitskins around so

There are VPNs or if we wanna get really fancy it would be very easy to set up a basically identical board on one the completely distributed interwebz.

NET NEUTRALITY IS A FUCKING SHAM FUCK OFF.

FUCK GOOGLE

FUCK FACEBOOK

FUCK TWITTER

FUCK AMAZON

FUCK NET NEUTRALITY.

I HOPE TECH COMPANIES GET CHARGED EXTRA MONEY TO STREAM THEIR VILE PROPAGANDA IN OUR FACES. GOOD ON THE ISPS.

i welcome any attempt to prevent freely flowing shitposts

wouldn’t VPNs from other countries still work? they would have to literally block everything by default, and whitelist select sites

OP is a Democrat shill. Net neutrality is merely an economic handout to corporations like Google and Twitter, which ACTIVELY censor the internet on behalf of the state. NNfags NEVER call for regulations against internet censorship and often proactively defend it. Therefore you can tell they are shills.

No because they could just block everything if VPN is detected.

big companies are the ones benefitiing from this. there will still be google, facebook, twitter along with their propaganda. everyone else will get squashed.

You're a fucking retard. Stop commenting on politics of countries you know nothing about.

>this
its time to stop posting

We'll just go to reddit.

>Sup Forums may be blocked by the american ISPs as a "hate/extremist group" without neutrality protecting it
So what they did right now with said rules in place to Stormfront? Oh, wait, that's not what net neutrality is about you kike.

Stormfront was taken down by its hosting company, i.e. a company that was paid to put software and data on their machines. It wasn't that every ISP agreed not to transmit their packets anymore.

Thank you for being a shining example for why the technologically illiterate have no place legislating technology.