I find it interesting that, since last time I was on Sup Forums...

I find it interesting that, since last time I was on Sup Forums, you've gone from alt-right neo-nazi thugs into right-wing """"libertarians"""" / ancaps

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/real-estate/2012/08/16/man-jailed-for-collecting-rainwater-in-illegal-reservoirs-on-his-property.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/02/08/world/fresh-air-britain-china-bottles/index.html
engadget.com/2017/03/24/airspace-rights-drone-lawsuit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums is one person
Kys yourself faggot

what Sup Forums have you been going to? nobody respects the opinions of ancaps

Water is not a human right.

>limited supply
>my drinking it excludes you from drinking it
>costs money to extract
>has clear ownership

How exactly is water a human right? Seems pretty fucking clear that its not.

What (((Nestle))) CEO thinks is irrelevant.

weird ive seen their flags all over the place.

what if you pump it out yourself or use a well?
strictly from your own property

fpbp

It's like saying "food is a human right" and that it should be free.

I judge by content, not by meme flags that are almost always either ironic or a troll.

this is true. water is a limited resource
your well is privately owned and people who take water from it are technically stealing if the source lies entirely on your land

>being this new

Sup Forums used to be a majority undefined right-wing board, then changed into fascists/Nazis throughout the years as shit was happening and the left started going fucking insane. Now it's just a return of libertarians and new ancaps who sympathize with the right.

Unfortunately many right-wingers dislike ancaps, because they have no idea what Hoppe actually advocates for and they think that every capitalist system is based on fucking Ayn Rand's works.

Watch up on some survival shows. Earth doesn’t grant food and water to anything living.

>water is a limited resource
and you didn't create the water.

>your well is privately owned
you don't own the aquifer it's tapped into, you own the well. the water is public property. you deserve to compensated for the use of your well.

you are not making any sense
my well is privately owned by me and I can take as much water from it as I please
no nigger is taking water from my property

>public property
you disgust me

I could say the same of air. Also, there's something perverse on letting someone die in 3 days of dehydratation because he has no money to buy water

>I can take as much water from it as I please
you don't own the aquifer, and you don't live in a bubble. your irresponsible use of your well violates the NAP

Libertarianism has been dead on Sup Forums for years. What are you talking about. It's unworkable without a homogeneous white society, and that can't be achieved without getting fashy.

>anarcho-kike doesn't understand that quoted user said, that it's yours.

>When your neighbor accidentally spills some of his McWater(R) on your Burger King owned lawn while watering his lawn so Burger Kommandos come to your house and kill you for accidentally using a competitor

Chile privatized their water and it caused no problems while improving the quality.

>Paul is one person

I agree 100%.

Remove all water from Africa.

Nigger collect rain water. Stop being poor. Work for food/water. Honestly if you're dying from dehydration (aside from you being held in captivity) you deserve death.

Redd*t refugees.

>Gone
No, we didn't. Its just on a first place in the the selector list and a meme flag.
Only a total underaged retard will support ancap unironically.

most prefer water as a tool of government control. hydro despotism

did you buy the water? who'd you buy it from? did you create the water? may ask how?

>points out how oil statization did not benefit commie and fascist countries like Brazil
>points out how all private enterprises provide most cost effective and cheaper services
>points out how government water enterprises lose 30% of their water

What a leftists hears:
>I'm an evil rich, and I'm rich, and evil, and I want to steal all your water!
Leftists are a lost cause.

nestle is for niggers and eurofags. wypipo eat hershey's and drink coca coler like good murricans.

Of course we wouldn't let someone die. They would simply go into debt. :^)

>hydro despotism
the purpose of a fair government is to ensure availability of the resource for all productive members of that nation. an unfair government has no right to exist. neither does an individual hording a resource they have no legitimate claim to.

There were also attempts to privatise rain water in Bolivia

OP, a lot of people don't realize it isn't just 'the left' that shills. China shills. Arabs shill. Jews Shill. Everyone shills. Billionaires whose interests involve keeping you poor shill as well.

Yeah it's not like you can go to your nearest river and drink from it. Stupid.

>I need it so it should be provided to me for free
Huh, never thought of it that way

I am privatizing the air with a free to breath model but if you want to exercise or hyper ventilate that will cost you.

foxnews.com/real-estate/2012/08/16/man-jailed-for-collecting-rainwater-in-illegal-reservoirs-on-his-property.html

Fake news, nigger.

that's a low energy model. I support a right to breathe, but an obligation to perform.

Why do only the Brazilians seem to be lovers of capitalism? It's not like there's any lack of corrupt shitholes in Latin America, but most of them except the Brazilians are still bluepilled as hell.

still getting fluorite on the fucking water tho

Sup Forums is chock full of capitalist cock suckers.

Sup Forums was always a libertarian board

Newfag detected. Sup Forums in it's early days was leftist

>I could say the same of air.
Doesn't cost money to extract. Only to compress it. That's why diving tanks cost money.

Ron Paul was a lefty?

The lolbergs have always been a poison around here but they seem to be bolstering their numbers by appealing to centrist retards on facebook, instagram, etc. and talking up Sup Forums as the edgy place for right-wingers.

Just keep going on with business as usual, they'll turn into Nazis over time, too, like everybody else has.

Wells are never strictly in you property; you're simply drawing water from a large aquifer.

clean water isn't, a preexisting source of natural "clean"-ish water is however. One requires someone's labor to produce, the other one what here before any of you fucks were. Best bet is those sources belongs to the nation it resides.

Obviously it's not a human right? I don't understand. Don't we technically have privatized water right now?

>costs money to buy bottled water
>tap water contaminated with fluoride and costs money to have

Is he saying he wants water to be more privatized? Like corporations control the standard of clean water? What about other essential resources? Do we treat them in the same way?

Sup Forums was formed because nazis were filling up /new/ and the board wasent a news board anymore so moot made a containment board

Nobody """owns""" the water. It's whoever gets to it first, and has the subsequent ability and interest to maintain possession of it. From there you have the 'right' (whatever that means) to do what you wish with it.

It's all because of this guy
>made libertarian videos for a decade
>got sued by politicians
>got the police in his house trying to intimidate him
at last but not least
>sold his car to buy bitcoin when it was worth pennies, probably a multimillionaire by now

This one guy is the sole creator of 21st century libertarian communities in Brazil.

Internet Research Agency changed up the operation after the election, they still run the daily trump generals

But most of them fucked off and now the ones that are left are just doing routine racist memeforcing

No he is saying there should be no public water, privatize everything so you have to pay to shit in a public restroom.

In fact I see more hate towards ancaps now than before. I don't identify with the alt right.

fpbp

k so what would be better?

>"""Public""" water means it's free
>Public water is better. Don't bring up Flint!
>Public water means nobody owns it

wishful thinking my man

Man fuck that, people pay enough for bottled water already. Will I need to pay by the dollar next time I need to flush when I take a shit? Jesus, it's like reverse communism.

People just stopped larping and focused on the issues at hand. Plus the fact that there are lots of new people.

It's a 50/50 split between the libertarians/ancaps and fascists/NatSocs. I'm not pulling this out my ass either, there was a poll on Sup Forums conducted a few weeks earlier that literally showed a 50/50 split.

Everything should be privatized other than national security because government fucking SUCKS at delivering products/services. There's no profit motive so they don't give a fuck about being efficient, effective. We just end up paying a very expensive middle man for something the free market otherwise would have supplied much better and cheaper.

reminder that altruism for your fellow man is the true redpill, and being greedy makes you a honorary kike

Ancaps think fallout is real life.

buying water. i laugh every time.

I could say the same of your mom who lets niggers fuck her for free, fuck you.

if he buys it from the government it becomes private property but before then it was the government's private property

all i pay is the electricity to suck it out of the ground. i'll run the faucet 24 hours a day. but i might drain the well so maybe not.

He's an evil piece of shit.

> it’s redpilled to feed worhtless niggers like me
Go starve in a corner, commie.

Well water is fucking cheap, which is why the goverment hands it out for free, but in ancapistan I think you'd pay a subscription to bathroom access. Of course if you travel you'd be juggling like 6 yellow member piss cards.

Now that I think about it is there anything you can't privatize?

how new are you? this place was libertarian before anything else

Air. Except in space, air is practically impossible to privatize.

Everyone forgets when pol tried to meme ronny into office.

No you can privatize air. Ignoring air tanks/compressors/scuba/ theres this shit google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/02/08/world/fresh-air-britain-china-bottles/index.html

Oh no! Wont it be terrible if we had the market provide clean accessible water on demand? Oh god! The oppression!

Well you could charge a fee to provide better air quality in certain buildings so you could theoretically privatize it.

We don't say to the rich 'Give to the poor', we say 'White people, help each other'. Rich or poor, each one must help thinking, there's someone even poorer than I am, and I want to help them as a fellow.

This

You just need to purchase the rights to the air which is already being done with drone legislation.

engadget.com/2017/03/24/airspace-rights-drone-lawsuit/

Depends on the water. The stuff that's in lakes and rivers should be free for everyone to drink. Same goes for rainwater and everything you distill yourself from seawater, mud or whatever. Anyway, the water that comes from pipes is not free. It's already privatized. As it should be, since it is transferred using infrastructure that has cost for someone to build. And it requires constant maintenance, which also costs.

Don't talk to your waifu like that faggot

>Depends on the water. The stuff that's in lakes and rivers should be free for everyone to drink.

Suppose an entire lake is part of your private property, you shouldn't be obligated to let people walk in and drink from it.

In fact that's akin to theft.

>free for everyone to drink

No such thing as a free drink