Reading the case of O. J. Simpson

>reading the case of O. J. Simpson

Hahahaha fucking americans.
You sucked those niggers dick even 30 years ago.

OJ killed a kike and a coalburner. Is he /ournigger/?

americans are pathetic

This. OJ is a true aryan warrior

>Football nigger gets away with killing his gold digging Jewess

Why am I BTFO again?

>pay the toll

I did a project on this case when I was taking Forensic Entomology and I have to say the dude is guilty as fuck. I don't understand what happened. How the fuck did he get out he was guilty %100.

The Chewbacca defense.

>Pushkin

There was an openly racist cop on the investigation so the evidence didn't matter. Cops keep it quiet now.

They botched the investigation. What a fuking joke.

>even 30 years ago
white American women have been fucking black men since the 1800s
but it's not like you have much room to lecture us when your women are getting CHINKED

on point
Yeah , the handling of the evidance was so unprofessional it made me think it was a fucking conspiracy. It was like cops tampered with the evidence on purpose.

lol...

Nicole was the original passable trap.

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

Wew lad, he could have openly stated he killed the cracker bitch and still got a hung jury at the worst.

Those niggers openly admitted that it was their vendetta for Rodney King.

So the "dindu nuffin" phenomenon isn't that recent after all.

he was guilty but to me its even more disgusting how much the prosecution and investigating cops handled the case.

the missing drawn blood from oj?
the trying on the glove in court?
the polices rush to judgement?
putting mark furhman on the stand knowing beforehand hes a shit witness and having it blow up in their faces after the tapes?

any case where the state is that incompetent deserves to be lost, period.

The niggers thought they were getting revenge for rodney king by letting OJ go

A true travesty for the justice system , however it also shows how the ''unbiased'' justice system is only functional as the people. Its disgusting how easily you can sway people whether using some way around the legal system or pure disinfo.

>mark furhman

He was /our guy/

>female niggers
The worst part, is I was expecting this. I didnt even do a double take.

it was literally just the blacks refusing to convict a fellow black

we should've clamped down harder on slavery at the founding of the US. white guilt would've literally never happened if we had banned slavery and sent all slaves back to Africa but the FUCKING confederacucks just had to have their slaves

We'd be living on Mars by now if they had just picked their own Goddamn cotton.

If only , the sheer amount of butterfly effect would be enough to save the world.

They didn't even need to pick their own they could have used white indentured servants.

OJ has CTE brain damage and an open-shut forensic case was bungled a dozen different ways. Justice system fucked up by not allowing jurors to go home for almost a year.

I know right
the South deserved more punishment than it got. if they had been allowed to keep slaving by the time it became obsolete we would've had America be 50% Black or more. then it would've bee runaway niggerized like South Africa.

On that note guess (((who))) killed Lincoln? That's right, the Jews. Booth was a crypto-Jew.

don't remind me
kill all states' rightists, antifederalists, confederates, and jeffersonian jacobins