imgur.com/a/GJnnU
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg
>Random Nov 3
imgur.com/a/WNnGC
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov4
>Houthi missile intercepted by Saudi air defence close to Riyadh(North of King Khaled Airport)
>Lebanon:PM Hariri resigns, attacks Iran&Hezbollah. Saudi minister-'confirmed information' on plot to kill Hariri
>Report:Sy sec chief meets US official in Damas to discuss missing CIA operatives
>DeZ liberated. Reports of 600civis + unknown IS fighters reached deal with SDF to withdraw to SDF area
>NE Hama:SAA liberates al-Shakousiyah village from HTS
>SW Aleppo:HTS announced that it recaptured al-Rashidiya village and its hill
>RU TU-22M3 bombers strike IS arms, munitions depots & command posts in Bukamal for the 4th day in a row
>Unconfirmed:Some PMT fighters cross border from Qaim to Syria in order to stop SDF from taking Bukamal
>Iraqi troops liberate al-Qaim
>Israel strikes Syria 24 times this year(latest Nov 1), faild to change course of war
>Golan:Israeli backed HTS offensive in Al-Quneitra gov stopped by SAA who also recaptures lost points
>Damascus calls on UNSC to condemn Israeli strikes on Syria
>Idlib:30+ armored vehicles enter idlib gov from Turkey
>Report:180k displaced by Iraqi-Kurdish conflict
>Yemen:29 civis killed in Saudi airstrike on Alaf market in Sahar district
>Houthi forces destroy several Saudi Army vehicles in assault near Yemeni border

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/03/revealed-male-used-systematically-in-libya-as-instrument-of-war
archive.is/0tvx8
hooktube.com/pHWcxzB4v18
youtu.be/pHWcxzB4v18
archive.is/k2Wfl
youtube.com/watch?v=IDzC_GB6DXA
twitter.com/Mr_Alex_Graham/status/926936846306816002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL HAIL THE KING OF /SG/

>ALL HAIL THE KING OF /SG/

ALL HAIL THE KING OF /SG/

>ALL HAIL THE KING OF /SG/

3rd for crippling depression.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Jewish jew can i have your thoughts on what's happening in lebanon with the resignation of the PM and what could it mean for Israel?

What the actual fuck

Revealed: male rape used systematically in Libya as instrument of war

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/03/revealed-male-used-systematically-in-libya-as-instrument-of-war

Deposing Gaddaffi was the biggest mistake but who am I telling that

We are always told that depression is a luxury problem.
People with real world issues like war, work, famine never expereince depression.

>my shitpost got drowned in other spam shitposts
good job /sg/

good that the jew makes it clear to everyone what we should think about MBS

He looks like the leader of our nordicist party.

Most never have the time to address it or bitch about it that's all. Too busy trying to survive.

I pay extremely close attention and I've come to the conclusion that Hamas is a mossad puppet and Palestinians only exist to either be shit on by Jews or held as a banner by the anti Israeli coalitions
Palestine is gone and it's never coming back, and it's people are scattered across the winds of the Arab world.
It's gone, Palestinians don't exist anymore, only some very very angry and beaten Arabs are In their place

archive that shit trottel

How can one man be so based?

>Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman: I won't 'go soft' on Putin anymore,our millitary capabilities will be enough to destruct Russian forces in Syria in 3 days
>Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, said he thinks Russian President Vladimir Putin is the main threat to Saudi Arabia.
>“I think there is many terrorist groups in Syria that must be defeated, but it’s the Russians who try to expand terrorism in the Middle East. It's not difficult to imagine how much the spirits of these terrorists been raised obviousely. Russia is helping terrorists by attacking FSA millitants."
>"Saudi Arabia won't go soft on Russia, we will issue an ultimatum to Mr. Putin. If Russia continues its indiscriminate bombing, we should make clear that we will take steps to hold its forces at greater risk. Russia must keep in mind that our millitary capabilities will be enough to destruct Russian forces in Syria in 3 days."
>At age 31, Mohammed bin Salman already controlled the kingdom's defence policy and was overseeing a massive internal economic overhaul with the backing of his father, King Salman. His sudden appointment Wednesday to the position of crown prince places him as first in line to the throne, cementing his position as the driving force behind Saudi Arabia's major moves and seemingly charting Saudi policy for the coming decades. He is regarded as a bold and ambitious risk taker.
archive.is/0tvx8

Makes sense.

It's gay if you're the pitcher and not the catcher?

True. hail the King.

More Ir*nian meddling as usual. Hariri is a pussy though.

I read the OP greentext but I'm a newfag to /sg/. can anyone explain what is going on as if I were a the_donald poster?

Do it yourself faggot

Yes

Thanks for the news but this:
>our millitary capabilities will be enough to destruct Russian forces in Syria in 3 days
Is beyond dellusion, they stand absolutely no chance

I am not suggesting he will win or lose. I am merely trying to fathom his mind from his actions. to explain. repost.

How is iran involved when hariri fuck off after he got the call from KSA?

So what are you doing being depressed.
Go join Suheil and take a pick em up torwards Abu Kamal.

WTF I LOVE THE ARMY NOW?

Extremely compressed tl;dr: Jews trying to make a wahhabi caliphate out of Syria to keep out iranian influence to secure their own existence.

im not the one posting a source, Volltrottel.

Bang, pew pew and Allahu Ackbar

I would have done it if you asked nicely :)

>syriagenerals.wordpress.com
Read this for the tl;dr, then watch some recent southfront videos for the basic current gestalt

desu it;s the same over here... they rate us among the most unhappy country from the EU... all of this is due to low money and everyfucking problem that arises..no time to complain... but depression seems to be some modern thing that only now is getting a toll.. might be due to howlife is in today's world but who knows...

He knows the Iranians are trying to kill him like they killed his father. only need a few Hizbalniggers to do the job for them.

ok thx for the insight

hooktube.com/pHWcxzB4v18
youtu.be/pHWcxzB4v18

I remember this pic, was it at a camp in turkey and there was a tornado or some big storm that hit it? Thanks for baking

/sg/, you know things. Tell me what this means. Who wins?

>syria so irrelevant you have to ride the saudi happening

AHAHAHAHAHHAA

W-would you, p-please?

god tier saudi tactics and geopolitics

SA will never go to war with russia alone, but it can serve as a cannon fodder for US proxy war

does that write up come with enough acid for all the readers?

can i have mine now.

> 3 days. kek

Yo Germanbros, is it true ARD broadcasted a pro ASSAD/SAA/Syria news reel? Jihadi Julian is foaming!
Is it possible that the (german) press is switching sides, today Tagesanzeiger (biggest swiss paper) published the first realistic and unbiased article ever after six years of babykiller barrelbomb bullshit.

Old news, but new to me. According to Fox, France has a policy to try and eliminate French citizens who are jihadis in Iraq, Syria, or wherever else they may operate.

That's pretty fuckin based, considering I keep here this talk about other countries giving benefits to jihadis upon their return home.

>our millitary capabilities will be enough to destruct Russian forces in Syria in 3 days

Yeah they will blitz through Syria like they did in Yemen

I see.
Honestly, I dont think he will make it with a push for being "modern".
Maybe some deflection promisses like letting woman drive etc. to keep the image, but besides that I think the Saudis have too many backstabbers/cutthroats in their ranks to really change anything.

SA will probably support Chechen Wahhabies

Much better
archive.is/k2Wfl

I don't watch TV, but that would surprise me, I'll look it up.

It will all be over at some point. Nothing can change that. That's the only good thing about life.

Maybe in financing reconstruction after the Russkis bomb that shithole once more into the ground.

Brits have this too.
Wonder when Sweden and Germany will tell absed Shias to kill off their degenerate sunni fighters.

Yeah, tornado in refugee camp somewhere in Kurd or Turk territory I think

>archive.is/0tvx8
thanks for this reminder. MBS will go down on his own hubris, it will be beautiful, he might have a vision but not the results to back it up

Lurk More

did the houthi missile really hit riyadh or was it shot down?
they only say "intercepted".

So this prince got arrested. He's the 2nd largest shareholder of twitter.

No one knows, Saudis claim it was intercepted but houthis claim it hit the airport. No photo evidence.

Intercepted
> youtube.com/watch?v=IDzC_GB6DXA

last article I read was objective for the most part about DeZ liberation but then squeezed in regime is killing moderate babies in the end

They've won the war, only the most gullible dolt would believe that they're actually trying to kill him and evoke sectarian strife now.
Hell, they didn't even kill his father, you ziowahhabis need to write a new script.

THICC

I think you mean the Saudi Crown Prince is the second largest shareholder of twitter. ;)

>Brits have this too.
No shit, well that's good to hear.

shit, my auntie is going to riyadh tomorrow.

Why does Iran hate Israel and meddle in other countries' affairs? It's not like Saudi where the US is pressuring them to secure the future of Israel in the region, is Iran solely motivated by ideology?

Its safe, /sg/ would love to tell you otherwise but in reality that missile was nothing. You can see the video of it being intercepted.

>t.Saudi

Israel occupies Islam's third holiest site. Plus ideologically Israel is a cancer and established on occupied land.

oh shit nigga Trump was like I'm gonna arrest you when I get elected. Promise kept!

Not enough flags for all of /sg/posters

I find it hard to believe that Iran is doing this for Islam. That would be very respectable of them but I can't imagine this in the 21st century, there has to be some ulterior motive.

>youtu.be/pHWcxzB4v18
that's some excellent subversive shit.

perfect

no worries.

snus or some other snus posted it in last bread.

>Thanks for baking

Don't thank me, I'm just doing my job...

They want an outlet to the med, shia crescent is the berlin-baghdad of our century.

"The number of princes who have been arrested until now has reached 18," the Saudi Arabian news agency said.
>t.co/yWBsQ4UUbY

kek

Good night lads!

G'night

All of Iran's existence is based on an ideological belief, that was the whole point of their revolution. Keep in mind even Israel exists because of a religious text.

thier problem is that all of that religious shit is a luxury paid for by oil.

but that is drying up. 2030 is all about making something of the oil that is left.

you could say he must modernise saudi, e.g. get women into the work place as productive wage slaves for the increased tax base.

i think there will be a conservative force and a modernising force. he needs to kill the conservatives before they can pull the carrots from their arses and realise that the whole jig is up.

CLASH!

that's why we here, no?

What's the video this pic is from?

read again

I don't think this general should underestimate the Saudis so much.

wtf is happening in Saudi Arabia?

I need a Quickrundown

>Most powerfull man on the planet

step aside XI

I think their economic problems when it comes to relaying on oil combined with their massive waste of spending money is nothing new but rather got treated like "Hey, its not so bad right now, the next one in charge will take care of it".

The conservative vs. """moderate""" debate is also not really something new, but the point of tax slave is is not too bad of an argument.

Lets see what the future brings, and if he can actually hold onto power after the purge.
Next few months are going to be interresting.

indeed

it's a long history going back to the cia coup in the 1950's, which set up the shah, who was deposed in 1979. He was a big usa israel ally. they turned a blind eye to his abuses. they wanted to give iran nuclear weapons in 1978.

the iranian revolution threw out the american puppets. usa/israel immediately set about trying to kill the new iran, the cia paid saddam hussein to invade. so they had an 8 year war. about a million dead. pointless. just because america didn't like the new iran.

so basically iran may have an element of mistrust towards the west.

oh and iran is based, allies of hezbollah against israeli expansionism and they have been allies ever since israel invaded lebanon in he early 80's. they did this so they could grab southern lebanon from lebanon. but they failed.

israel and america have kind of earned irans hatred. syria is just the most recent example of american/israeli meddling in the affairs of others.

The Houthis are fighting back and a missile reached Riyadh.

~20 princes and +40 ex-ministers arrested in "corruption crackdown" by approval of King Salman. Most likely heir apparent Mohammad Bin Salman consolidating power by purging his political opponents. MBS is in his thirties and has optimistic modernization plans for KSA, about which many conservative KSA figures would not approve. Thus MBS has begun his program of removing political opponents by force if necessary.

This guy gets it, they dont have the luxury to throw away half of their workforce anymore, they will introduce women to labor as Iran did.
They need to make the oil into human capital and a religious fundamentalist society hinders that.

As an ancient Greek proverb goes, "Gods themselves are persuaded facing necessity", or more laconic "Above Gods, necessity"

/sg/ has the high ground tbqh

ideology actually plays a smaller role in iran than it does in the west. zionist neconservative forces have been shaping the world since just before 2001. and they together are an extreme form of ideology. far more extreme than irans.

Crown Prince Salman removing any remaining members of the royal family that might pose a threat to him. In other words a purge.

Here is a good rundown with regards to the different financial interests.

twitter.com/Mr_Alex_Graham/status/926936846306816002

Maybe somebody can elaborate why so many people are detained today?