theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>growing each day
don't sleep on it, op.

you cant trust antifa/commies user, they are wired to fail

>Currently not even aware if they are demonstrating in my town or not
>dont care
>comfy

They might need a bigger movement to impeach the God Emperor!

Obviously WAY less people share anfias views then they had predicted.

This is fucking bullshit. We're never gonna get anything done unless they ramp it up 20 notches.

>today in history, we learn that having 1,000 people riot in one place is more effective than having 1,000 people protest scattered across the entire country

Sup Forums never deliver

Whoa...so this is the power of the left...

They came down my street in manhattan and there were maybe 100 marchers, 200 cops, and then at the very end three girls with a MAGA banner and far behind them a guy with balloons and a microphone screaming about Jesus

Not the best optics.

>project chanology had literally over 9000 people WORLDWIDE

the left really cant meme can they? how long till the rothschilds suicide soros?

I honestly expected a fake trump supporter staging some violence for cameras. These losers are failing at losing.

>UNICORNS AGAINST FASCISM
what a time to be alive

yeah someone a few days back explained why the protests in korea were more effective was due to how the whole place was like the size of maine. And the commies wanted to try and organized riot across multiple cities across several states? lol

fucking commies wasting our tax dollars

yeah well I imagine they were also more effective because of the governments of both sides publically slaughtering a shitload of people

8 years of trump, bitches

Yeah it's fucked, then they went to union square I think but I didn't follow them because I bought a ham

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Antifa. Thier political views are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Marx and Engels most of the slogans will go over a typical person’s head. There’s also Antifa’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into thier personalties- thier personal philosophy draws heavily from Leninist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these slogans, to realise that they’re not just slogans - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Antifa truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the dilectic in Antifa's existential catchphrase “Bash the Fash,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Trotsky’s political epic "The Permanent Revolution and Results and Prospects". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Antifa's genius Revolution unfolds itself on their street corners. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Antifa tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for a transexual's eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 privlige points of my own beforehand. Nothin personnel comrade.

People just want to accept Trump now, it's been a year, the world hasn't exploded, it's better to either root for him or rest until 2019-20.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war

RefuseFascism.org is likely an Russian funded AstroTurf campaign. The real left have never been planning anything for Nov 4 other than solemn reflection on Nov 4 1917

Look Morty, I'm Hammer & Sickle RIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

(didnt have time to make the graphic, but someone is free to have at it)

The DNC is $24 Million in the hole. Legacy Media collapsing, alt-right taking on Anderson Cooper on the streets of NYC during his own show, and all the left can do is laugh about it.

For this oldfag, it's a glorious time to be alive. I fought for this for the past 20 years. I'm glad the mask has been ripped off of this fucking monster.

more like you are falling into the apathy you were before trump
everybody

He’s referring to the protests last year that saw the removal of the South Korean President. Sup Forums was also celebrating because it was a strike against “the elite globalists” and also “feminism” because the president was a woman.

Not sure if I should laugh or be disappointed that my AR-15 won’t get to stop collecting dust. It’s a self defense situation.

And Pelosi called the Teabaggers "Astroturf" when they drew crowds of 15-20K falling off a log

Stupid lying bitch

here's the jesus guy with the balloons, still making the webm of the marching

The people are correctly tired of dumb leftist shit.

That one FBI leak that showed Antifa were already being considered a domestic terror organization really fucked with them. It wasn't hard to see their online and IRL presence drop like a stone almost immediately after.

Colleague age virtue signalers and LARPers weren't at all interested in the idea of facing consequences for their actions kek.

Look our cops have vespas now

lel

Taking a long time so here's the ham

Wow, what a faggot.

>reddit.jpg

Are we finally at the acceptance stage of liberal BTFO?

finally got it down to size

fake news

Yes. Yes, I think we may be. They have found other distractions. There is much home-brewing to be done, much Kombucha to be made.

'Yep. That and their attacks on the press. Even the most cucked news organizations aren't going to defend Antifa when they go after them. Their continued fights with BLM and even some Jews really screwed their image.

They aren't completely wiped out, but this was a great start. Some of them may even join up with us once their side is no longer considered cool.

>they got the biggest wheels they could to make them look more like motorcycles

In true Democrat style, they completely wasted a ton of someone else's ((soros)) money

So, was the whole plan to milk more tax money in overtime Union Labor police force with greater pensions that states cant afford?!!
I'm skeptical over many false flags like charlottsville, Vegas where police force never protected citizens, block their pathways and herded people fleeing and trapping them so as to not escaping trouble gun shooters real or not and antifa Soros Obama Sanders protesters?!???

yup and now Trump is going to get rid of the state and local tax deduction and fuck over all the places that have these protests