Give me one good reason that a woman should go to college and pursue a career

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YokwulS8VsY
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have an equal right as men retard

>one good reason that a woman should go to college and pursue a career
she is barren and can not produce children so she has to find a way to be useful other than just being a whore because whores are sin.

any other questions?

Why should they?
Also wasted trips

I wish I could be a stay at home mom and do fuck all every day, being lazy as fuck and just sitting at home watching t.v

Cunts shouldn't be anywhere near schools. A cunt should be married immediately after her first blood at the latest. Earlier is better.

There are plenty of tasks it takes to maintain a household. A proper housewife won't be just sitting around

Because it is no longer possible to sustain a household with children and mortgage on one salary.

Ok but she should stick a woman's career like being a nanny
There is no reason for her ever to go to college

This is a lie sold by anti-natalist. Learn to budget and don't waste money and it's easy.

Yes it is
Just dont waste money on crap

No in that case her role is sex slave and lifetime economic burden for her closest male relative. Unless they can pass her off as undamaged to some dope.

Damn I wish the one on the right was my stay at home daughter if you know what I mean.

>if you know what I mean.
Of course we do Muhammad

Yet no where near the responsibilities

Women are complelled to spend money. My own mother has a tight budget from her financial planner and she constantly overspends because the stupid cunt actually thinks that ill just work overtime to cover the shortfall. All of my extra resources are going to raising my own children and not to some post menopausal whore who didn't even do a proper job of raising her children.

Boomers expecting the younger generations they fucked over to take care of them in their old age are unbelievably naive.

Still easier then any of the shit men have to put up with everyday

Dont marry a materialist woman

So they dont end up being forced to live off a loser like you just to get by in life. Them working gave them sexual powers and I'm very sorry for you that they use their new found power to not fuck men like you anymore. Can you blame them?

Why shouldn't they?

Who is going to raise the children?

/thread

Mother and father as God intended.

What if you're a woman and super autistic but you receive no outside help and live serving a team of men in a sex-appropriate position

by live I meant work

That's not a reason though

The fuck?

I think you should seek help. Aquire a car and a cell phone and drive away from your county, THEN call the police.

But redheads are hot as fuck why avoid?

So I can be lazy as fuck, and do whatever I want while still having money. I don't have the patience to deal with retards on a daily basis like women do.

How does college give you a career?

It gets you some qualification that is useless if not paired with the 'right' work experience.

Female or not, most people shouldn't be wasting their time in higher education. They should be getting shit jobs and figuring out their career at young ages. At least then university isn't just boredom and frustration because there is nothing on the other side.

Some anons say they leak crazy like a 34 Ford leaks oil.

No good reason unless you want a divorce after 5 yrs of lack luster sex

user, are you allright?

redpill me on ford cars.

Women shouldn't have equal rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=YokwulS8VsY
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Getting BLACKED

I think we have a problem here.

yes, and the context is ltr not fuck.
have fun fucking your dry wife at 60
astroglide is for space not for pussy

Are you saying not to get married or not to marry redheads?