BRUH...LOOK AT THIS BOARD.....OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HUUUUUAAAAHHHHH...

BRUH...LOOK AT THIS BOARD.....OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HUUUUUAAAAHHHHH.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Civnat Trump normies ruined Sup Forums

You mad Jews? THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP!

This is so embarrassing. Normies getting on the internet was a mistake

Alex Jones has a tv show?
the whole thing sounds like a "my eight-year old" one upmanship

They'll call me a manchild. Possibly i'll attain wizard status. But i'm glad i will never be one those.

Stupid shills. Sweet grannies should stay and post. It will scare cunt hipsters like OP off.

do a lot of hot grannys browse Sup Forums?

Old women posting on this board does not surprise me in the least. Have you ever talked to an old woman? You don't even know how to hate something properly until you hit 40 anyway. Propaganda works on the young. For the old they've seen this shit in cycles and know it for what it is.

I love the idea that Sup Forums is populated with old people. You've got to take bits of joy where you can get them.

Duckduckgo is Jewish owned and operated

I wish I had a cute GF like Azu-nyan. My life would have gone completely different.

They had to get on the internet because that's the only thing that can inform them of what tripe is being pushed that caused their grand children to be 'confused' about their genders.

I dunno but a lot of hot milfs play guild wars 2

Saying "/pol" should result in an automatic IP ban. Not like faggots who type the board like it's some shitty subreddit would know how to IP dodge.

>your anime girl sex roleplaying pal was 66 year old janice from florida all along

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE TO DROP FUCKING REDPILLS EVERY NOW AND THEN. HELL, MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, DO WHATEVER TO SPREAD THE TRUTH HERE AND MAKE THEM BECOME ASSIMILATED.

It really angers me that women and normies browse my board.
Fuck off with your nigger meme faggot

/po/ confirmed worst board.

dont be silly
these people are coming here due to good (or bad) publicity, but every normy that shows up is a chance to redpill someone,

The truth can only be told anonomously, or posthumously. People need to hear the truth, as bad as it is. Why do you think all these losers show up here with thier slides and thier shilling, and of course that is a joke too .... some of them get redpilled, and otherwise we just keep converting thier threads, making our arguements stronger and destroying thiers in the process.

So long as the truth is my sword, there is no armor against it.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOLY SHIT WTF ?!!!!!!

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ALL OF US !

These have to be trolls.

Nah faggot fuck off. I bet you're a normie from /t_d

The problem is when this place has been so diluted that we aren't really redpilling anymore.

mine ended up being a 90 year woman from the netherlands
we still chat.

Heya all!
50 year old pede here AMA!
i'm a little new here so bear with me please!

Oh no, white women are starting to get redpilled. That sucks.

when then you better step up your game and begin carpet bombing

*inhales*

thanks for the picture!

I'm afraid the_donald is going to cause Sup Forums to go hard left just because of how cringy they are

Nice trips

thats awesome. red piling old women is a sure fire way to keep winning elections considering they are a huge democrat voting bloc. Sup Forums is having a huge impact.

OH NO WE ARE REDPILLING NORMIES

OH NO THIS IS SUCHHHH A BAD THING
>CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW BAD OF A THING THIS IS?
OH. MY. GOSH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So its a bunch of old newfags?

So many replies to this SLIDE THREAD!

The Jew will win because the right are stupid enough not to call out SLIDE THREADS.

t. Grandpa

Nah, they still get scared of Nazis and don't want to listen to the Jewish question. Just post them and they'll either scare off, or assimilate them.

Post Gore

It seems pretty slow tonight, what is being slid beside the saudi prince habbening?

no they're new oldfags

Or maybe new oldfags

Love your digits, and love this..,

>...my Twitter avatar is a Pepe and I love triggering libtards.

Keep spreading the Gospel of Kek pol/tards!

*picture showing that we're winning the culture war and converting normies in droves*

pol: NORMIES SUCK BANHAMMER THEM ALL FUCK WINNING

>do a lot of hot grannys browse Sup Forums?

More and more every day.

And yeah, getting some granny to do you is pretty damn awesome. They are typically sex starved since grandpa can't get it up any more (due to health issues).

You haven't truly lived until you get your first gummer.

You're off to a great start with those digits.

grannies>traps

this is why this board got so god damned stupid. hehe le based black man. if you dont hate all niggers and want a white ethnostate you dont belong here.

post ur character

>t. NCSoft shill

My god this. Nobody ridicules people for it and it became super prevalent one day that redditors were here because they write /pol with one slash.

New fags, old fags, and all other fags in between.

Do you even know (let alone remember) how the term 'board' came about?

Christ, you weren't even alive back then.

Hell, chances are your parents weren't even alive back then.

Respect your elders and help them out.

Otherwise, this Ancient Fag will cut you to death with his single-side, single density Floppy Disc of Endless IRQ Conflicts.

Now someone fetch me my Metamucil before I beat you with my oak cane.

>flaggot
>old shit
is anyone surprised?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Better than my cuck neocon parents. Let’s not make fun of our allies over on reddit. They are truly doing gods work rather than us in our echo chamber.

post yfw the day milhouse became a meme

Link to thread?

>touching r*ddit with anything less than a ten foot pole

>boomers getting redpilled
I see no problem with this, as always OP likes men in a sexual way.

>/leftypol/ has fat tranny guys
>Sup Forums has thicc af MILFs

You mad?

Nothing wrong with this, Sup Forums made a Faustian deal with the reddit colony to get Trump elected and it worked, now we have to bear the consequences.
To be honest, I don't mind them as much as the discord raid groups, mods haven't been dealing with them effectively.

Oh come on, I think it’s cute.