IT'S HAPPENING BOYS THREAD #3

>SAUDI COUP
AlWaleed bin Talal, just arrested in Saudi Arabia for corruption believed to have given upwards of $25M to Clinton Foundation.
twitter.com/TruthinGov2016/status/926963247684694016
#1 #2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo
english.alarabiya.net/en/webtv/reports/2017/11/05/WATCH-Saudi-forces-intercept-Houthi-ballistic-missilei-north-of-Riyadh.html
cnbc.com/2017/11/04/saudi-arabia-ousts-ministers-arrests-princes-and-former-officials.html
washingtonpost.com/world/lebanese-prime-minister-suggests-he-fears-for-his-life-resigns/2017/11/04/3a163d98-c157-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.62c8dffcc8b0
wnd.com/2012/09/saudi-billionaire-did-help-obama-into-harvard/
denverpost.com/2006/09/11/bush-ties-to-bin-laden-haunt-grim-anniversary/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/shocking-purge-saudi-king-arrests-billionaire-prince-bin-talal-others-anti-money-lau
m.imgur.com/sX0n614
youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE
kingdom.com.sa/investments/media-and-publishing
kingdom.com.sa/investments/media-and-publishing/time-warner
kingdom.com.sa/investments/media-and-publishing/news-corporation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_News_Corp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Time_Warner
youtube.com/watch?v=2UBerDWwG5k
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/926954032681254912
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
harvardmuslimalumni.org/
islamicstudies.harvard.edu/fellowships/
newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/obama-harvard-/2009/12/14/id/342454/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.htmlhe
pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/07/01/the-secret-saudi-israeli-partnership/
middleeastmonitor.com/20170517-israeli-minister-reveals-secret-talks-with-arab-countries/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/21/president-trumps-speech-arab-islamic-american-summit
youtu.be/bVizFP2Rwpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

>believed to have given upwards of $25M to Clinton Foundation
Not small if not false.

1 OFF THOUGH

ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo

Thread theme

are they panicking because they got rekt in syria?

Is this as big of a think as the turkey coupe? Give me a realistic rundown.

THE Curse

At what point will we deploy more troops?

GAME OVER

LINKS:
>english.alarabiya.net/en/webtv/reports/2017/11/05/WATCH-Saudi-forces-intercept-Houthi-ballistic-missilei-north-of-Riyadh.html

>cnbc.com/2017/11/04/saudi-arabia-ousts-ministers-arrests-princes-and-former-officials.html

PM of Lebanon Resign:
>washingtonpost.com/world/lebanese-prime-minister-suggests-he-fears-for-his-life-resigns/2017/11/04/3a163d98-c157-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.62c8dffcc8b0

Saudi Prince and Obama:
>wnd.com/2012/09/saudi-billionaire-did-help-obama-into-harvard/

Bush Family and Bin Laden ties, Osama bin Laden's brother Bakr Bin Laden has been arrested in SA.
>denverpost.com/2006/09/11/bush-ties-to-bin-laden-haunt-grim-anniversary/

I always wonder why the Saudis wear my grandma's picnic table cloth around their heads

He looks like fucking Skippy Podesta

It's much bigger. Turkey is largely irrelevant

thanks mate

How is this happening you fucks?

>Some prince arrested

OMFGFGF

Is it true that China is behind the coup?

brink of civil war leading to a huge war

(You)
for starters.

he owns twitter, news corp (fox news etc), and citigroup.

he probably owns your college debt

feels more like a good cleaning of the house. but we shall see.

"Happenings" in Saudi Arabia are always a big deal.

Understand the geo-political landscape.

Is there some sort of Anti-Fa = Saudi Arabia collusion here?
Where do the Russians fit in here??

Oh golly!

11 princes and dozens of high ranking government officials have been arrested for "corruption".

Who is doing the arresting here? And under who's orders?

>Rich sand fucker arrested

>UNDER-STAND DE POLITICAL LaNDScape OKK? THIS WILL CHANGE LIFE 4EVER

Can someone give me a rundown on what this all means? I'm pretty busy in the kitchen and my wife is playing video games.

wut north of Riyadh... wut..

NIGHT OF LONG KNIVES

I know exactly who made the call?

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/shocking-purge-saudi-king-arrests-billionaire-prince-bin-talal-others-anti-money-lau
Another link from earlier bread.

so i want to know if any of these saudis that got arrested are linked to the MGM and what happened in vegas? i heard somewhere they are big stakeholders and run the floors above the paddok guys room

reminder: Jared Kushner was in Saudi Arabia 1 week ago. He caused this.

see

So the guy that owns the top of the Four Seasons right above Mandalay Bay was arrested?

Convenient.

>rare

A billionaire Clinton supporter in Saudi Arabia just got arrested.

kek those glasses
>he think it's the 80ies still

How can i make some small contributions here of my own?

saudi coup general?

calm before the sandstorm

image from last bread

You know earlier there were threads of Paddock being a Trump supporter. Bakes my biscuit to think the MSM is trying to MEME Paddock into being a Trump supporter to cover up an event that started todays actions.

Holy shitballs. Why did this prince do tjis a few years back? Im confused but solves the puzzle.

m.imgur.com/sX0n614

Anti-fa connection achieved.
Cheese confirmed.

archive links in thread. dig for info on all those arrested. make memes. become knowledgeable.

FUCK THEY ARRESTED KHALED TUWEIJRI ALSO
FUCKING BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE
We will eradicate extremism very soon, 24 Oct 17, Bin Salman...

What percentage of the royal family?
>50%?

Cleaning of the house but the timing is interesting. With Trump flying from Honolulu to Japan and here we go. This is interesting.

GENERAL SAAM AI AL-HAIID MARCHING ON RIYADH TO DECLARE JUNTA

AND ADIL FAKIL!

interesting in an understatement user.

The Saudi government is corrupt from top to bottom. What they're doing now is setting up scapegoats for when they admit they've run out of oil, and everything goes to shit.

Just for starters:
>kingdom.com.sa/investments/media-and-publishing

Time Warner
>kingdom.com.sa/investments/media-and-publishing/time-warner

News corp
>kingdom.com.sa/investments/media-and-publishing/news-corporation
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_News_Corp
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Time_Warner

get fucked Cnn (see time warner)

Interesting times user.

>hope for a happening in my country all day
>nothing
>happening on the opposite side of the planet
>connected to Vegas and Hillary
>Trump is on the other side of the planet too

OH GEEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=2UBerDWwG5k
Coincidence that Waleed bin Talal's been prominent in western press in recent days?

ANYONE NEW TO THREAD, OR SIMPLY MISSED FROM LAST THREAD

EVERYONE READ THIS YOU FUCKING MONGS - ABSOLUTE REQUIRED READINGS

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/926954032681254912

AND THIS BY IMPERATOR_REX

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING GOING ON IN SAUDI ARABIA AND TRUMP'S LATEST TWEET ABOUT THEM

PLEASE Sup Forums, READ THIS

whats going on?
>wake up
>take a shit
>get on Sup Forums
>coup in SA
rundown anyone please? How is it related to hillary?

Ok nice but how is this a coup?

Bump.

HUMA - Harvard University Muslim Alumni

> harvardmuslimalumni.org/

The Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Islamic Studies Program At Harvard University

> islamicstudies.harvard.edu/fellowships/

Obama’s Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

‘New questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

> newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/obama-harvard-/2009/12/14/id/342454/

>rundown anyone please? How is it related to hillary?
she organized the entire coup

>777
aint that the fuckiung truth

fuck i knew I saw that face somewhere

Osama bin Laden's brother Bakr Bin Laden has been arrested in SA.

>chairman of the Jeddah-based Saudi Binladin Group and the largest shareholder in the Group, with a 23.58% holding.[1] He is also brother of Osama Bin Laden.

It's well known/documented the bin Laden family were close business partners of the Bush family.

>In 1978, Bush and Osama bin Laden’s brother, Salem bin Laden, founded Arbusto Energy, an oil company based in Texas.

Several bin Laden family members invested millions in The Carlyle Group, a private global equity firm based in Washington, DC. The company’s senior advisor was Bush’s father, former President George H.W. Bush. After news of the bin Laden-Bush connection became public, the elder Bush stepped down from Carlyle.

Interestingly, on Sept. 11, 2001, members of the Carlyle Group – including Bush senior, and his former secretary of state, James Baker – were meeting at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C., along with Shafiq bin Laden, another one of Osama bin Laden’s brothers.

denverpost.com/2006/09/11/bush-ties-to-bin-laden-haunt-grim-anniversary/

This is a purge of the Saudi elites that were partnered with CIA elites.

lol

Checkmate! Another game of chess. Winning continues!

Its not. Just a cleansing of opposition.

I cant read. I am blind. Do you have an audio version?

rare nigger land flag

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.htmlhe two Mossad teams sent regular coded reports on the progress of the 9/11
operation to Tel Aviv via the Israeli embassy in Washington, DC. WMR has
learned from a Pentagon source that leading Americans tied to the media
effort to pin 9/11 on Arab hijackers, Osama Bin Laden, and the Taliban were
present in the Israeli embassy on September 10, 2001, to coordinate their

>Non-numeric
I dunno....

>Although Israel and Saudi Arabia have always shared lucrative business ties through unofficial or secret means, the appointment of Mohammed bin Salman as the new crown prince is good news for further Saudi-Israeli economic and military relations.

Yeah by the people already in power. The exact opposite of a coup.

Exactly. These are all Salman's enemies.

oh my fucking god guys, his middle name is hussein!

YEEEESSS
THEY TOOK HILLARYS OFFSHORE MONEY

she is going to an hero very soon

bump

Definately global bank shake up this week. Its crazy
>Trump ousts janet yellen
>New tax proposal
>IBS states "Globalization put on hold" in annual report
>JFK files released as nod to last time shake up was attempted
>Power players being arrested/indicted

This is fucking unreal

coup was thwarted, but self coup is ongoing now & i kept the coup in OP to match with previous 2 breads.

Fuck me, here's the sauce
pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/07/01/the-secret-saudi-israeli-partnership/
middleeastmonitor.com/20170517-israeli-minister-reveals-secret-talks-with-arab-countries/
It's not KSA v Yemen, it's not KSA v Iran...It's Israel v Iran. Color me surprised

Does this explain the recent attacks on Trump by the Bush's?

All white means they have not made the pilgrimage to mecca. The red and white table cloth pattern means that they have made the trip.

1. Brief observations on today's Trump tweet & the Saudi corruption crackdown.
2. Saudi Arabia was Trump's first foreign trip as POTUS. Such was it's importance that he took almost all his key people with him.
3. It was a two day trip, focussing on terrorism & trade. But what many missed was that this was also the beginning of a new alliance.
4. The speech Trump made was astonishing. It will go down as one of the most important speeches ever made by a POTUS.
>5. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/21/president-trumps-speech-arab-islamic-american-summit
6. Many also forget that Saudi has been in economic decline in recent years, linked to the American energy boom:
7. However, as the Sunni capital of the Arab world (pun), KSA is absolutely pivotal to regional peace in the ME. And that's another thing.
8.WE see the ME as a collection of nations defined by borders. Arabs see the region as a collection of tribes, defined by religion & family.
9. Trump understands this & believes in trade & profit as a force for good. He respects and trusts the Arabs to take care of THEIR business.
10. Trump also sees something VERY special in the 32 year old reforming Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman.
11. @ThomasWictor has been way ahead of the game about bin Salman. It's difficult to overstate how significant this young man is.
12. So my take is that Trump saw an opportunity for a fantastic DEAL. Both parties have leverage - the US is key to Saudi economic/..
13. /survival, while Saudi is the key for sustained ME peace and prosperity.
14. When he went, Trump ALSO knew that KSA citizens have been buying off American politicians, as well as making donations/..
15. /.... to high profile US 'not for profits' to lobby, influence & 'other activities'.

Oh my God 9/11 is involved too?!?!?!?

My almonds right now...

>Turkey is largely irrelevant
Turkey is funneling colonists into your country, Guido.

this looks like that indictment last week. It can go either way. Looks like that Awaleed guy had ties with everyone, including Trump.

THANK YOU user, I WAS TOO LAZY TO DO THIS

EVERYONE READ

16. And that said NFPs are useful vehicles for money laundering.
17. Read Trump's tweet at the start of the thread, posted almost simultaneously with bin Salman rounding up key figures in KSA/..
18. /...for corruption & money laundering. As usual, the braindead MSM take it as Trump pleading for KSA to list Aramco on the NYSE.
19. These media outlets are beyond parody now. They're 100% wrong, 100% of the time.
20. What actually happened? KSA's rulers ASKED Trump whether he would permit them to list Aramco on the NYSE. To revive their economy.
21. Trump gave the thumbs up,in return for the KSA rounding up ALL the key players involved in corruption & money laundering inside the USA.
22. As well as within the KSA. KSA's rulers would be more than happy to do this, especially Bin Salman, a genuine reformer & visionary.
23. Trump also assigned responsibility to the young man to create a new ME, with US support where needed.
24. So the tweet above is Trump messaging to the KSA that as they have lived up to their part of the bargain, he will now live up to his.
25.They will get their wish, to list Aramco on the NYSE. Also - if they continue the reform drive, they will continue to enjoy US support.
26. And woe betide them if they don't. Bin Salman understands that Trump is a great ally & friend, but also a fearsome adversary.
27. As MANY very high profile American politicians and bureaucrats are about to find out themselves, including Hillary Clinton (IMHO).
28. The Aramco listing & Bin Salman takedown are linked. They advance both parties interests in significant ways. What's it called again?
29. Oh yeah, that's right. It's a deal. But in this case, it's also a great example of THE ART OF THE DEAL.

What are the chances that Trump suggested this should happen? Or maybe just the King thought this would please Trump. They seem to have heavy ties to the Clintons.

The King is consolidating his son's position. Creating a secure structure for the succession.

What was the coup? Who was leading it?

sauce on your statements please user?

YW, but those digits user.
The truth will be exposed.

Trump landing in Japan right now
Will he mention anything?
fucking guy knew all day
Master of Disaster!
RSBN live
youtu.be/bVizFP2Rwpc