Mike Pence sure does look stupid now

twitter.com/thehill/status/926461993233666048

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4T39EAnS6o
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_theft_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this mail fraud?

Mila Kunis is a Jew by the way. Of course.

>Mail fraud

das a crime

Pence might aswell pack it up and resign at this point.
No recovery from this.

>cut funding to PP
>get people to fund it voluntarily

why are lefties so easy to fool?

BRLUMPHF BTFO ! UNBORN BTFO !

>ZING!

take that fascist!

SO BRAVE

SHE REALLY SHOWED THE VICE PRESIDENT

Anything is illegal if you meme it hard enough

>spamming a man who the moral sense to oppose killing babies

Liberalism is cancer

You didn't add based Mila's video youtube.com/watch?v=J4T39EAnS6o

>thinking Pence opens and reads his own mail

>Mike Pence sure does look stupid now
Wait till he forwards the mail from PP to Latter Day Saints. They come by more often than an abortion happens.

This plan could backfire badly.

Fucking always have always hated this cunt. I dont find her attractive as she looks like shit without makeup and you can tell the "Jacky" character was/is what she is like in real life. A spoiled little cunt.

Does this mean we can donate to Trump in her name?

I just imagine lefties gushing their undies when they think about dead babies getting beaten with small hammers after they're tonged out of a rank cooch

She's actively saving the white race shit head. Blacks are the number 1 consumers of abortions. Anyone against abortion is a fucking christcuck faggot.

>Donate to the NRA under her name.

Mila Kunis sure does look stupid now.

>Women donates her own money to a morally reprehensible institution to spite a man who does not want to steal people money through taxes and use it for morally reprehensible practices.
Wow really showed him.

but I'm not a christ cuck. Abortions are degenerate desu

wow that little illuminati mkultra sexkitten kikette sure does want his nuts

Apparently, proudly killing babies is a jewish hobby. Oy vey

Too bad she's going to find jail for impersonating someone.

>christcuck
that's not a thing, dumbass.

He and Trump are going to defund PP.

What happens if pence sues and demands a refund?

I saw this on a news site titled as 'mila kunis' practical joke and ITS MAGNIFICENT' whats with liberal media shilling things and exaggerating them bigly with adjectives like magnificent

They drink aborted fetus blood for the stem cells to counteract aging process. They only now released info to the public that umbilical blood cures diseases because of the high stem cell content.

>Abortions are degenerate
Yes. But niggers are degenerate too. Niggers genociding themselves is a good thing. Two negatives make a positive in this case, I guess.

>jewish woman tries to shit on white christian man

Read merchants of sin retard

she's committing mail fraud and tax fraud at the same. wow so powerful.

>White Christian man is intolerant of other people but that's okay

She's Ukrop

Sooo #fierce!!

Black women have five kids and abort three. A white woman has one kid and kills it.

Who profits here? Jews. This idea that you'll defeat kikes by engaging and promoting degeneracy is fucking retarded.

More black babies doesn't mean less white babies.

On the one hand that's actually kind of funny.

On the other hand get the clamps.

And Mike Pence gets to use it as a tax deduction! Joke is on you Mila.

i want to believe

libs sure do love the ol' abortion don't they!

I only oppose abortion for white women, Why would I care if niggers are degenerates or not.

Niggers aren't genocideing themselves they still reproduce at above replacement levels (drugs and gang shootings are more eugenic then abortions in this case)

>tfw Postal Police exists

>consumer of abortions

Mila Kunis doing her part to exterminate black babies!

A ton of people do that, who cares?

Actually white middle class women are the majority of people who have abortions.

Wasn’t government funding to planned parenthood only like 5 percent of their funding anyways? This is exactly how the free market should work.

kek
SOMEONE DO THIS

i bet this is a good representation of how buttrustled pence gets when he gets a letter from PP... loll

>Donate to Trump/AltRight in her name
>she receives thank you letters
Wow.

Anyone who worships that turn your other cheek zombie jew is a cuck.

*tips fedora* m'shadilay

Donate to the NRA and WestBoro Church in Mila's name.

*BURRRP*
G-GODS NOT REAL GO-I MEAN MORTY

People have already began doing that to her.

Maybe in your country.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

>Yet black women still have higher rates of abortion even when controlling for income, according to a 2008 report by the Guttmacher Institute. At almost every income level, African-Americans have higher unintended pregnancy and abortion rates than whites or Hispanics.

Is there threads about it? Should start one.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS
QUUUEEEEEENNNNNN
SSLLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Not sure. But I read an article on the Blaze a few hours ago and they said that some people started doing that.

Per capita though

Lock her up

see

it was one of the first instances where I started to think maybe there was some truth to the 4dchess shit.

UMA

These. It's like biblecucks WANT more democrat voters, defects, and niggers.

So who's gonna donate to NAMBLA in her name?

Generally the white women who get abortions are already leftists, I'm not really sure I care if they're getting abortions because they're already lost causes and would just infect their kids with their horseshit.

Dead black fetuses are still a net gain regardless if Laquisha or Tyranda get 3 abortions instead of 5.

My only issue is that Jews are eating the corpses and drinking the blood.

There are consequences to actions. Holiday season approaches and Bye, Bye Jim Beam. Suggest Jim Beam hear load and clear that killing unborn children is not a funny "Punked!" Keep Mila, sales loss.

No this is identity theft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_theft_in_the_United_States

And I should care why? They are having that abortion because they aren't ft for motherhood. You want a bunch more liberal degenerates with parent issues around?

THURMAN

If my wife obsessed about another man as much as Mila does about Mike, I would stab her. Adam is a cuck.

So make a monthly donation to the NRA in her name and watch her and the hilll screech from the rooftops.

Is that real?

>Anyone against abortion is a fucking christcuck faggot.
What if I support eugenics as in allow abortions for nonwhites, and whites only in the case of rape or retarded babies.

Pence should sue for defamation.

its kinda old but ja its true
they love to shit on Christians in the most perfidious way possible

Leftism truly is the female psyche translated into politics. Everything about it is honorless manipulation, double crossing, shadowy deception.

I finally figured out why women love abortion. It is an extension of their sexual power. They look at abortion as a means of furthering their societal control.

You're right.

But shouldn't America be trying to fertility rate?

All races are suffering from abortions including Whites.

I've been doing this for nearly a year to leftists. I don't have time to debate commies, so i end up putting some small donation in their honor to Travis Golie's Community First program, which is a White Lives Matter outfit which rustles the fuck out of them.

>Anyone against abortion is a fucking christcuck faggot
And anyone for abortion is a degenerate coward.
>waaaaa I stuck my dick in it now I have to pay child support
>waaaaa those big scary niggers will kill me because I said they were niggers!
Stop being such a little bitch and take responsibility for yourself and your actions.

You know what Mike Pence doesn't do? Cheat on his wife or fuck children.

by nationality, her 23&me came back as 96% ashkenazi which is extremely high for most people who identify as jews

because you came from some right wing hard nationalist Pepe worshipping senpai. Hardly any of us would be here faggot if it weren’t for some ‘leftists’.

His career really just needs a jump start

>impersonating a VP
pretty sure that's a major crime

stable since 70s, what happened?

Blacks are a drain on the welfare system, so increasing their numbers would actually be bad for the economy. In addition, fewer Blacks = smaller influence on popular culture and fewer interracial marriages. Banning abortion is morally wrong, at least in America.

This makes her /ourgirl/. And she is tweeking the nose of (((jewwywood))) while doing it.

Do you know why niggers aren't 20% of the population now instead of their 12%? Because Planned Parenthood killed off that 8%. PP has literally cut niggers down from 16% of the population to 12%, and this silly little bitch is funding the murder of hundreds of little niglets, proudly. Now that's /ourgirl/.

As long as PP continue to try to talk white girls out of abortions, and black girls into them, I'm ok with PP getting money from private and government sources.

Always a Jew.

Everyone is libertarian until someone impersonates the VP of a regime they support...

Hey now! Jesus tells us to love everyone. But, he also says that all sins have equal weight. That is, there is no difference between fornicating, adultery, stealing, masturbation, and murder. The only sin that stands above others is blasphemy, cause the Big Guy gets very concerned about that. So even Jesus understands funding Planned Parenthood to head off future violence and hurt and nig nogs noggin out.

So let the degenerate nig nogs kill themselves in their degeneracy. Killing before they are born is the best. Less pain for the community, less money wasted on dangerous nig nogs.

Thanks to her noble humanitarian philanthropy babies can once again be murdered in the USA. DRUMPF

You're right. Sorta. If you're sucking Jesus' dick, you're technically a faggot, not a cuck.