Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior yet, user? Don't wait until it is too late

Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior yet, user? Don't wait until it is too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9D5kPmXjfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I don't worship a jew, thank you. Go be a nigger lover somewhere else.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=v9D5kPmXjfg

The New Testament is universalist, pacifist, egalitarian poison. There's no way around it. You don't need Christianity to believe in God and rising above nature.

yes.
you don't worship the son, you worship the Father.
well that's just silly.

>J'aime reçevoir le pénis du prête dans mon gosier bien lubrifié

Repentez-vous avant qu'il ne soit trop tard, monsieur user

No, the bible is not truth nor is jesus God.

>rising above nature
you're an idiot if you think there's anything else other than nature.

All that exists is nature.

You're an idiot if you think limiting existence to matter doesn't condemn us to nihilism and destruction.

>quoting the retarded ramblings of a hack
Hahaha, that's funny

I have no issue with faith that us positive but I wont have faith in Jews.

far more intelligent than you

Yes.
in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

religion is pointless

FPBP

I look to Neoplatonism.

Nice proof, now go kill yourself you fat fanatical pig. We are already vastly above nature. Maybe rats like you still aren't but the vast majority of us are.

I follow the faith of ancient greeks.

It is never too late. Christ never existed. Please stop your damn fear mongering. Loose the crutch pussy! Fuck the Holy Spirit and I put myself in the seat of the most High. Man made God. BTFO!

Non sequitur.

You can trust thoughts that predict. It's the scientific method. No God required.

But then agnostic is the rational position. And once you study humanity and human civilization, you learn the truth: LARP as a Christian, and put the Atheist to death.

deus THICC

Christianity is not civilization for whites.

fpbp

Alleluja

(((Historians)))

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Josephus etc. are all academic embarrassments when used to try to prove the historicity of Yeshua Ben Yosef.

you're doing god's work user