Who is the heir to Trump's movement?

Who is the heir to Trump's movement?

Where do we go after Trump?

Trump removes term limits after his second

trump doesn't own the movement, silly
we will always know where to go. it will always be obvious

We will elect Jared Taylor as president.

This it's just populism this isn't a cult of personality.

He'll be 79

DJT Jr, of course.

& checkd

Populism without personality is Pat Buchanan.
No offence, Pat. You'll always be /ourguy/

I'd have to agree. Trump Jr. is very well spoken and seems to hold more to his father's views as opposed to brain-dead Ivanka.

Really so you think that the only thing behind Trump is a cult of personality and not what he promised to do for the US?

brain-dead?
does anyone have the "i'm jewish and a woman" drop from the daily shoah? if you do please post it now. i dont know the source of this and i can't look it up now

Gowdy, duh. However Shapiro said he may

Marxist revolution, millions dead, mass starvation, torture

Onslaught shall combine the parties into a super president

The question still stands. Who leads the populist charge after Trump in the sphere of public politics? What existing or potential player can carry the mantle of the movement? It will almost certainly have to be a new face, someone not drawn from the existing cesspool of “conservative” politicians - much like Trump himself.

bANNon

The Mooch dude.

He is the rightful heir to Americas throne.

Ivanka
then Don Jr
Then Baron

Trump's movement? He isn't in charge of his own presidency, how is he in control of a movement?

We do what we always have done.

Based leaf. Ex dee

I think his personality was/is vital. I've never seen anyone who could so effortlessly deflect criticism (even when it was valid) just by shrugging it off and laughing about it.

Buchanan had essentially the same platform but didn't embrace the hatred the way Trump has. During the primaries the MSM just could not shut up about Trump no matter how hard they tried. He owned every second of coverage.

DAHNALD MY POWER LEVEL! ALL THANKS TO YOU

Kid Rock?

>he believes Trump is mortal

>implying we'd want (((Shapiro)))
I'm ready to be a cruzmissile or to stand with Rand

Me

He will come like a thief in the darkness, then he will become the darkness.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls.

If you truly dont know, then lurk longer, but your question is one asked by those who would seek to preemptively attack such a man and destroy him before his time is ripe, making you my enemy.

this I will say, study Ceasar's rise and fall, and its aftermath, for Trump is like Ceasar. Many believe that Ceasar was bad, but only those who do not understand the history of Mark Anthony and Augustus.

they will kill trump, for he believes he can appease them and must only go after the extremists, they will kill him, physically or ideologically, it matters not
but like Ceasar, what they dont count on, is that you can kill trump, but you cannot kill that which propelled him to power, and it is that base that will try again, and they will eventually elect thier Mark Anthony

and he will utterly destroy his enemies, starting with the moderates, for he understands the "Putin-Chechnya Doctrine"

Its not trump you need to worry about, its the one that will rise from his ashes, he will have borne witness to the fate of trump, who tried to appease the moderates, he will know that both moderates and extremists must be destroyed.

Unironically this. I've no idea who that will be though.

The next republican that talks good, obviously.

>Some mutt with a euro faggot fetish

>148000103

Bernie SANDERS

Donald Jr. will be the next president, then Eric, then Ivanka and then Barron.

Sup RNC shill, whatcha doin?

Eric is too ugly to president. Yes, it matters unfortunately.
Ivanka would be like having Clinton in office minus the corruption.

>Eric is too ugly to president
Eric has strong Trump genes.

>heir
america truly is becoming a fascistic monarchy, the founding fathers would be spitting on you right now

It's his mouth and smile that's off-putting to some people. Even though he probably isn't, it gives off that snobby rich kid vibe. I'm not even sure where he got it from, neither Trump Jr., Baron or Ivanka have it

excellent.
Washington refusing the throne was the nation's first cuckholdry and it's all been downhill since

Washington was offered the role of king but he turned it down because he had no heir. His wife was far too old to have children too. No heir would have meant a bloody civil war upon his death.

>America never had dynasty shi-
>Adams'
>Bushes
>Roosevelts
>Kennedys :^)
>Clintons :^)
Representative democracies are always a joke.

Trump is just a dude who was smart and wealthy enough to ride the wave of populism that rose in the recent election cycle. The American people wanted to be done with Clinton cronyism, and a total D.C. outsider like Trump seemed like the natural solution (Sanders was never a viable candidate, he's failed at nearly everything he's ever attempted). We wanted a middle-aged alpha chad in office instead of a sniveling niglet.

There is no heir to Trump's movement, because it was never his to begin with. He's a figurehead; his stated goal as president is to implement comprehensive tax reform. Sure, he'll throw us a bone in terms of renegotiating foreign policy and immigration, but Trump's focus is strengthening the economy. The health of the nation will flow through its coffers.

>Bernie wouldn't have won
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. I'm glad he didn't, though. America doesn't deserve another FDR to buy it more time.

Mike “get the cables” Pence

Trump is Bismark. The American Hitler will rise out of the ashes of WW3.

>I'm not even sure where he got it from, neither Trump Jr., Baron or Ivanka have it

Barron and Junior have it, I've even seen Trump do it a few times.

I think it's almost human nature to want a dynasty of some sort. For thousands of years, we've been ruled by monarchs, and it very well could have been ingrained in us, the desire for a dynasty.

Kek confirms

This. We will have a Sup Forums browser in charge.

Roosevelts were distant cousins you dumb commie faggot. Only two Clintons have been involved in politics. Bush, Adams, and Kennedys are legitimate dynasties though 2 of them are dead (adams/kennedy) and Yeb is the last surviving member of the Bush clan still in politics.

>human nature to be cucks
It's fixable. Thank fuck nature is dynamic and capable of change.

Better explanation is that indirect democracy always end up dominated by those with the most money to get their message out, and those in government are capable of accumulating wealth for political favours, and money breeds money thanks to capitalism.

We focus on keeping (((Shapiro))) out of office.
Better yet have one of us run.

>This
I'd support that man in a heartbeat

Based leef has me excited now

Shapiro wouldn't even win a republican primary simply based on the fact he's a jew.

M I L L E R

It doesn't matter what economic system a nation takes. There's always going to be an elite ruling class. In the US, it's a small group of extremely rich individuals. But in places like China or Venezuela, it's the upper echelon of the party that runs the state. Saudi Arabia and North Korea have a hereditary line that rules the nation. All of these nations vary in which economic ideology they adhere too, and the result is still the same. A small group of individual who incredible influence.

Sanders is a lunatic whose entire social and economic policy revolved around the federal government paying people to exist, while pulling money from thin air. He's a communist Jew, and couldn't even defend his own podium from a bunch of sheboons during HIS OWN rally, just stepped back and let them screech.

China(after Deng) are capitalists wearing red. Venezuela were pinkish capitalists at best. North Korea removed all references to Marxism.

k so what was the most noble "attempt" at marxism in human history?

From Baltimore, a lion comes.

THERE
IS
NO
PHASE

Enver Hoxha's

Why not Krusty the clown? Can you meme a cartoon into office twice??

I'll agree with you that modern China is definitely more capitalist. And the funny thing is, ever since China opened up its markets and become capitalist, they've become a absolute juggernaut and are on track to become a world superpower in the coming decades, perhaps supplanting the US. But the other two you're being willfully ignorant about.

Rand Paul.

The true kingpin shall arise. 2032.

>Barron

The next republican who talks well;
The next republican who speaks well,
The next republican who waxes eloquently.
The next republican who is a silvered tongue devil.
I'm am not a republican and I seriously doubt I ever will be. I voted forTrump and most likely will again but he's barely a republican, he's just a pissed off real estate dvelopera political outsider that just delivered a mafucking karate chop to the political establishment both jeb! and shillary gone, two political dynasties in one fell swoop, it was glorious.

>le gommunism hasn't been tried yet

> (OP)
it's a figure of speech, you know, kind of how a figure of speech, is a figure of speech

Trump dynasty

White showing above the iris is a sure sign of being a psychotic brainwashed zombie.

Is Avakian's cult Maoist?

Probably Pence or Steve King idk.

Chad Taylor 2020

A new hitler, hopefully. this time, successful

We go full James Mason and kill the system.

>heir to Trump
Whoever is the next neocon shill for Israel that decides to run.

DJTJR is based as fuck.

>Trump's movement

I mean, it's all shifty kikes and neocons now so back to business as usual?

What prevents him/others from joining Republican debates like Trump did? America can be Hitlerized in course of verbal banter on TV, isn't this something.

Considering his love for Jews, I'm sure he'll have no trouble winning.

Shkreli

Bannon or Miller or Rand.

Don't forget William Henry and Benjamin Harrison

That's fucking idiotic. What a fart sniffing pinko.

imokaywiththis

You guys embrace the next inevitable leader of America, Vladimir Putin

You already have anyway, basically

There will not be an heir to Trump.

Once Trump leaves office (however it happens), the GOP will take the Democrat's lead to basically rig their primary via super delegates (which ironically got eliminated by the GOP after 2012 to appease GOP voters, who blamed the loss in 2012 as the GOP "forcing" Romney onto voters against their will) and backroom deals and shit to ensure that someone like Trump NEVER EVER EVER wins the nomination again.

Even if Trump gets two terms and successfully gets through said eight years with the GOP still controlling Congress at the end of year eight, the GOP will NEVER forgive him and his movement for fucking over JEB (the one who's turn it was supposed to be) and saying everything he said about McCain.

At best, the GOP will consider Trump (in passing) as a necessary evil to decimate Obama's legacy and revitalize the base and bring in the next generation of GOP voters into the fold. But once he's gone, the GOP will go back to business as usual and block anyone Trump-like from every succeeding him/

Bannon with Miller as VP would be awesome.

Dr. David Duke

this.

>pic
Dayum. That's a meta-accurate representation of the USA.

Duke will never win a primary. DJT Jr. is where Sup Forums should throw support. There will be no elections after Trump, IF there is, there will be an Obama 2.0 in 2024 but American will already be in the middle of Civil War 2/WWIII or both by then and a new Fuhrer will rise. NOT ANYONE FROM THE (((ALT RIGHT)))

*Americans

Remember the Fuhrer was an artist, Goebbels a writer. /our/ next fuhrer could be out there already...a based businessman we aren't aware of yet, a far-right athlete or military general - whoever saves us from globalist Marxist filth will be a great orator like Hitler. Trump is a master 4D chess strategist, he knows his base, and is a real good speaker who connects. But Trump is a stepping stone anons. The Fuhrer who saves Western Civilization will inspire millions and millions to fight.