GERMANY YES!

Islamic or oriental? Berlin playground topped with crescent moon sparks controversy (VIDEO)

>A newly built children’s playground in Berlin has caused quite a mixed reaction. With one of its playhouses featuring a dome crowned with a crescent moon, some say it represents a mosque, while others claim it’s simply an “oriental castle.”

>The park is located in Berlin’s municipality of Neukölln, which is known for its high percentage of residents with immigrant backgrounds. The playground was part of a larger project for which the authoritiesallocated€220,000.

>However, some locals were surprised to see what looked like a mini version of a mosque, complete with a crescent moon and four minarets peeking over the construction fence. Arguing there might be a religious statement behind it, some say that taxpayer money should not be spent on funding such projects.

>“Playgrounds are good for children, it is good to invest money in social projects. But in my opinion religion, no matter which one – Christianity, Islam, Judaism – should be private and not be financed by tax payers’ money," one local resident told Ruptly news agency.

>A Twitter user apparently disturbed by the construction has recently posted “Berlin Neukölln. Allahu Akbar!” On Friday, local BZ newspaper, which reported on the site, came out with a headline reading “Berlin builds a playground and what comes is hate, hate, hate.”

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/408798-berlin-playground-crescent-moon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rt.com/news/408798-berlin-playground-crescent-moon/

>Others saw nothing wrong with it. “Many Muslim children live here, so why not. Maybe that’s how people feel even better integrated in the society, instead of feeling excluded,” a Berlin resident told Ruptly. “It should be nothing special. When you see a cross somewhere, it doesn’t mean you immediately want to Christianize.”

>“This mosque design is very good because it represents a different culture, such as Islam here. For my children this is great,” another man, a refugee from Syria now living in Berlin, said.

Muslim public holidays in Germany? Interior minister’s proposal met with furious backlash

>German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere prompted a backlash from his own party and political allies by suggesting that Germany introduce Muslim public holidays. He was, however, backed by the leader of the Social Democrats, Martin Schulz.

>“I am ready to discuss the issue of whether we should also introduce a Muslim public holiday,”de Maiziere said early this week, adding that the German authorities“could probably easily do that.”

>He went on to explain that, in some German states where many Catholics live, there are already some religiously defined Christian public holidays, while in other parts of the country, they are not officially introduced.

>“In places where there are many Muslims, why cannot one discuss also [the introduction] of a Muslim public holiday?”the minister said at an election event staged by his party, Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), ahead of regional elections in Lower Saxony.

people have been warning about this for years, but they never believe you until the problem is irreversible or too large.

thank god america can watch them and be able to see the problems before they happen over here

They literally modeled the Hagia Sofia. A great church turned mosque. Does no one see the symbolism?

It's their land and their playground. You let them into your country with open arms. You have no right to complain.

RT is the most based news stations.
The only other news station i like is Australias Channel 7 who always reports on shit that is based like this Tac cop stomping on a cunts head, everyone loved it.

vallahi vallahi, our victory is near

>Others saw nothing wrong with it. “Many Muslim children live here, so why not.
Enact sharia law
>Others saw nothing wrong with it. “Many Muslims live here, so why not.

good luck

i don't see anything wrong with this.
the police are actually doing their job for once.

attempting to brainwash little kids at the playground with a mosque.

Retarded Leftists think that the slippery slope isn't real. They live with a present-oriented mindset.

Yeah everyone said the same thing too.
Channel 7 do that they just "report" bases shit but really they are showing it as if to say "Fucking get a load of this boys"

I guess whether this is okay depends on whether it's a primarily Muslim neighborhood. If there is a large population of little Christian white kids this is a problem. I assume it is the ladder (It's Berlin).

Are there any Eurofags who want to replace the crescent with a picture of Le Happy Merchant or something?

>“This mosque design is very good because it represents a different culture
>the culture of the host nation is inherently bad
fucking kill these people already

WARNING THIS IS A PSYOP!

Soros' NGO shills posted that playground all over German and English image boards to get false-flagging "right wingers" enraged about that, so they can use that "controversy" against actual right wing politics, distracting and discrediting the actual pressing issues.

This playground is completely non-offensive to anybody, except false-flagging shills.
This bait is only intended as a PSYOP to harm right wing politic by associating.

>RT is the most based news stations.
RT is left wing and part of this PsyOp.

>oriental

the moon should have a cross above it signifying the dominance.

FUCKING GERMANS WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU

Hello false flagger, nobody here thinks a playground is a problem.

That playground and the surroundings look grimy as fuck, I wouldn't let my kids play there.

I do, you effete asshole

Germany's playgrounds are not your concern, fuck off!

psy-op or not, this country needs to get nuked into oblivion. that's still better than slowly rotting away like it does now

>german flag
Shut up cuck.

you're fucking retarded if you think RT is good hahahahhaha!
oh nvm you're Australian of course you're going to be retarded, my bad.

You should stop falling for obvious bait and getting riled up about pirate-themed, disneyshit-themed or whatever-themed playgrounds (because this is exactly what (((they))) want) and focused on the real issues.
You know what the real issues are, right?
Ignore the foreign middle-schoolers ITT, they don't know better.

How many days until some mad man goes and cuts the moon off the dome with a skillsaw?

i have destroyed a thousand playgrounds in my youth.
but you could be guaranteed if you laid a finger on that one they would be using CSI tier forensics to find and punish you.

>How many days until some mad man goes and cuts the moon off the dome with a skillsaw?
That exactly the kind of false-flag Soros minions are going to do next.

>but you could be guaranteed if you laid a finger on that one they would be using CSI tier forensics to find and punish you.
No, they wont. Instead they will blame it on right wing groups like AfD or GI. You don't need real investigations for such accusations.

>He was, however, backed by the leader of the Social Democrats, Martin Schulz.