Some kid at some university got in trouble for putting ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE poster on a side of a tree

Some kid at some university got in trouble for putting ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE poster on a side of a tree.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's sick

cernovich said he would get a lawyer for anyone who gets in trouble doing this hit him up with the details.

Yeah, you'll get fired from your job and kicked out of college for this, that's why you do it at night time. It's not illegal however.

Source

Look it up

>vandalism isn't illegal
ok

Oh, some kid at some university?

Who created the meme

Wht does it stand for?

yeah trust the thernobitch gay jew

Look it up, it was reported yesturday at tucker carolson yesterday

>vandalism
>pinning a flyer to a tree
who hurt you, homosex?

No, see, that's not how this works. YOU'RE supposed to provide the source.

It's literally vandalism. Cities have ordinances dictating where and how many flyers can be posted. You might even need to get permission first.

Sup Forums
it doesnt stand for anything, it's entirely designed to trigger libruls and lead them to making fools of themselves and hopefully awakening the normies as to the nefarious kike anti white agenda

your slavemind is vandalism

You dont have a brain to look it up yourself??

Fucking idiot. When you start a thread, YOU have to provide a source.

I do, but I won't, because you should have done it from the get go.

Its Sup Forums dude! Look it up!! Moron!!

Just look it up and come back, its that easy!!

Nah

Then your lazy

Are you literally retarded?
How is pinning a flyer toa tree vandalism? Are you implying all community fairs commit acts of vandalism?
Get the fuck out

>Cities have ordinances dictating where and how many flyers can be posted. You might even need to get permission first.
>cities
>kid put it up in a private university
>others put it up in township municipalities
this better be bait

>Rich brat vandalizes private property

>Sup Forums gets triggered

nigger spray paints grafitti to false flag- ignored
nigger knocks over statue because muh racism- ignored
niggers burn stores to ground during BLM protest- ignored
white kid gets arrested for hanging a poster

Good lol
Fuckin nazi

Smart user

First world rules of debate require the side that making a claim to substantiate said claim.
Post proofs, Tyrone.
Post proofs.

I am considering doing this all over my liberal arts building, any tips by more experienced anons?

print some liberal shit on the other side so you can show that if you're stopped

Sweet. He paid the ultimate price for our victory. Let's not dishonor his memory by just letting it slide. We need to meme him into a hero

i saw one. it had razor blades on it and some used drug user syringe needles in it and some white antrax powder on it.
BE SAFE ! LEAVE THEM IN PLACE

if you say so

youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

If you make the claim, citate the claim

No, because they get permits to put their signs up