So, I found this little thing. Is there any more like it? I find this stuff VERY interesting

So, I found this little thing. Is there any more like it? I find this stuff VERY interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B97REw3ZS5oveHhyMEE0NjNDQjg/view
stopsprayingus.com/shill-handbook/
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need a decent playbook, strategies, tactics, sure. It really comes down to your players and their execution. A few simple plays, executed near perfectly can be unstoppable in most situations.

Nice link asshole

Here you go, asshole.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B97REw3ZS5oveHhyMEE0NjNDQjg/view

I mean whoever made this is obviously someone trying to analyze pure chaos which is impossible.

DONT CLICK DONT CLICK DO NOT CLICK THE CAN SEE WHO ACCESSES IT!

Firstly, I don't think that's true. Secondly, I didn't upload it.

There are excellent tools for understanding and creating propaganda tho
I am going to work on a list of the resources I have used and post them in the next few weeks I think, this thread gave me a good idea

Using Google Drive over pastebin is a dead giveaway that you're full of shit, dum dum.

I don't think pastebin has images or formatting, and I still didn't upload it.

That's a very uncomfortable mixed of scanned embroidery and photoshop into a.png file. I think I'll pass....

Could you post screen caps of docs to confirm ?

>not joining a discord and asking the old pros

More?

Like which discord?

Can confirm it's legit btw

Post all screen caps pls

If I were at my PC, I'd vet you, but I'm not, so you're just going to have to keep lurking. Wait for a happening, they'll spring up

Ive seen these before.

Can't be fucked.

Where is that from?

P-please.

I'm on my phone and dont trust google

A man is desperate in times like these

Looks like rules for radicals. Ironically enough, one of them is "hold your enemy to their rules", which is why iotbw is working so well.

It's legit.

Oh, found it. It's listed as a source.
stopsprayingus.com/shill-handbook/

some ancient internet pasta

Thanks bro

This is the ultimate redpill
>robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Millions of dollars are spent researching how to weaponize memes. Sup Forums is the testing ground for all the new memes.

Arent memes considered a psyop?

You are either extremely new or a shill. You cannot come onto Sup Forums and talk about forum spy techniques. Sup Forums wrote the fucking book. People who visit this site regularly live this shit and WE DO IT FOR FREE.
SAGE

They're definitely considered a form of psychological warfare.

Is that pdf you sent me safe? Do you have a website it came from for reference? I am really interested in reading this i just wanna make sure the info is from a real source

Or actually i found it on google is it a long pdf like 1680 pages?

Could have been more readable if it was written in latex