So now that the Pepe/Kek thing has settled down

Was there ever actually anything to the numerology/chaos God thing? Or was it all a bunch of coincidences?

Honest question, not a meme thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
theguardian.com/science/2017/nov/02/archaeolgists-discover-mysterious-void-deep-within-great-pyramid-of-giza
all.people.are.sheeple.fyi/File:Sup
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1139014-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=KDnO8nNFnvY
youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
youtube.com/watch?v=KDnO8nNFnvY&t=70s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ugV-rQhujA&t=1071s
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek is real.

not with those digits, friend

also, throwback to the highlight of the election

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

Kek was a WOW thing to begin with. I dont know how the fuck it turned into this.

KEK has always been real

Hilldog toppling down at the 9/11 memorial, and anniversary of Benghazi, at 9:11am was a pretty big coincidence

more broadly, intention matters

We're the Jews now.

Remember Egypt frogs and the Pharaoh?

theguardian.com/science/2017/nov/02/archaeolgists-discover-mysterious-void-deep-within-great-pyramid-of-giza

eight paragraph down.

kek high energy physics of japan.

forget the 7 get deciding the election
forget the conspiracy theories
forget the fucking barron trump time traveler thread with barron clearly being bannon.

you are blindfolded.

>Exodus 8:12 After Moses and Aaron left Pharaoh, Moses cried out to the LORD ...
biblehub.com exodus
>So Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh, and Moses cried to the LORD about the frogs, as he had agreed with Pharaoh.

it's a game. you're in a sea of filth trying to sustain the attention of children and man-children on a single topic.

>forget the fucking barron trump time traveler thread with barron clearly being bannon.
Link/screenshot?

>Did a series of coincidences arise from a system of quasi-random number generation
Yes.

Kek was only the beginning of the beginning. You will see.

You must be new here....

all.people.are.sheeple.fyi/File:Sup Forums_pol_77777777_GET_Trump_will_win

knowyourmeme.com/photos/1139014-donald-trump

youtube.com/watch?v=KDnO8nNFnvY

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc

youtube.com/watch?v=KDnO8nNFnvY&t=70s

Kek wasn't even the only time

Elaborate?

On the topics of the image itself
On

kek was predestined as the deity of Sup Forums

pic related, kek helping a friend with his computer

has nothing to do with kek. watch the first 10 mins you will get the jest of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ugV-rQhujA&t=1071s

skip the first 5 mins

you tell me

Behead those that doubt the legitimacy of KEK

>tfw meme about the jews so much you become the jews
This is truth.

baneposting invoked the same kind of real-life chaos due to the numerology in the GETs, as Kek did in the election

meme magic is real.
Check them digest ^

Kek is a demon, as are other gods that the shadow government worships. They give you power, but for a price.

I lol'd

Wait, was it really at 9:11am? Really?

kek doesn't settle down

If you believe in divine providence then coincidence and random numbers are signs from god. Pic related.

Also I saw a few 666's today at work, what does it mean to keep seeing it?

I've seen many 666's and 616's in my life but today I saw at least 3 666's like before fukken 3pm

(((coincidences)))

it's not prophecy it's just statistics. posts on Sup Forums have to be made by people, and reflect those people's opinions, so a "get" supporting trump will be much much more likely than a"get" supporting killary. gets correlate with oublic opinion, and public opinion determines the vote. it's just probabilites. But it also served as a rallying point and a motivator

I got banned for Thoth posting but...
Yours is a pretty nice get

It's a retarded thing to yell, but you have to commend the guy's timing.

Start looking into shard consciousness. Once you figure out that we literally create the reality around us with our thoughts , you realize our shared belief is what gives the numbers power.

This is unbelievable for most so they retreat and associate it with an abstract figure, like key.

Same thing when prayers come true, people believe it’s god and don’t realize it’s the fruition of their own thoughts.

Kek hates faggots like this.

Kek not key

Kek is real, but not in the way you think.
All gods or goddesses in the past are actually fallen angels or demons that were worshiped by humans.
This includes Kek, and every other Egyptian deity. These beings still exist; in my opinion Kek did make his presence known during the election. Numerology and summoning spirits is a real thing.
However, if you're worshiping or trying to contact anyone other than Jesus Christ, you need to stop and repent.
You're opening up doorways you shouldn't be.

Link to that post

kek disagrees

The chaos was fine you just had the wrong goddess.

You had better watch your mouth, the Old Gods don't take no guff from a little pissant like you.
Consider yourself warned. Amen.

Jewmods fear the frog god enough to go out of their way to prevent him getting the big 7 get while leaving blacked threads up, so I'd say yeah

> all.people.are.sheeple.fyi/File:Sup Forums_pol_77777777_GET_Trump_will_win

At the top left of that site is a link for a short version of that URL. You linked the long version.

>implying you have to choose
>implying chaos by definition won't have many forms

Fucking CIA niggers saying randomness isn't God. Fuck you, did you make an operating system? This is why I have divine intellect and you don't fucking nigger.

You have bested me. You're the pope now.
I have learning to do.
Hail Eris.

lol you have a lot to learn. none of it's real, but it's all very real if people believe it

holy fuck this is amazing

its a good way to add chaotic rng to our posting which subverts the cia bot mind control
we should probably go back to it or come up with some new way to add tons of randomness to our otherwise predictable and controllable behavior

We are ALL popes

Except for women who are momes

Don't forget what the bird head man said.

All is mind.

Ask again on the 8th.

Kek visited us last year, but is no longer here now. He will come back one day, just look for the signs.

neat

Kek will return when least expected. Harvesting faith once again.

IT'S CALLED SYNCHRONICITY

Kek Will come when the timing is most opportune.
In the meantime. Take the wisdom of Thoth, Hermes the thrice great and spread that wisdom to those whom have the ears to understand.
Do not throw pearls before swine. Kek is the one who wakes them through Chaos by forcing them to think in ways they could not or would not.
Thoth is the one who holds the knowledge.
You don't know who you're working through until you're working it anyway.

Kek is real. We woke Him up.
In Charlottesville He had His first sacrifice, and He was not pleased with her unsavory corpulence.

This FASCIST gets it.
It is also the reason normies are so impressionable and we are not, they're just subconcious.

Kek is among us.

thoth is lucifer.

If coincidences are just coincidences... Why do they always feel so contrived?

Kek is the universe itself doing what it finds amusing. A chaos God manipulating probabilities and events to cause great divides in the timeline.
I theorize that there is one user on Sup Forums channeling thoughts to Kek unknowingly.

Holy fuck those digits are amazing.

Everything is lucifer to you people

Thoth is an etymological root of the word truth.

you're lucifer

Maybe.

I doubt it.
Even if he was I don't obey god, goddess, alien, demiurge or whatever and whomever.
In reading the Kabalion I really doubt that's Lucifer. Nor do I even really believe or not believe in such a being. I'm a full on religious and political non-euclidean.

you mean mystery school truth?

It's not because of le epic pepe but because it's all a kike play.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo

Trump is also a kike puppet.

from 11/8/16.... you tell me

WHAT DO YOU THINK, NIGGER

kek is korean for lol, the word was derived from egyptian, there is a god called kek that resembles a frog and meme magic. Coincidence but fucking beautiful