CBTS #52: MARTIAL LAW, BUT NOT IN THE USA, IN SAUDI ARABIA

THERE IS NOW AN INQUIRY THREAD. It would seem that Sup Forums is supposed to put together infographics explaining the connections… the breadcrumb trails.

For those that want some kind of explanation…

IT ALL STARTED WITH Q user. He dropped breadcrumbs, suggesting that Trump is going to clean house, and wage war against the deep state…

(Here's the latest from someone claiming to be him:

Re-read all my crumbs.
Scrub and analyze based on every new event.
You must collect and assemble in a single graphic.
You are missing too much information.
Collect and post to spread the information appropriately.
You are not ready for the new tasty crumbs.
There is a reason for the order.
Prepare for next dump.
Q)

Some of the info we were given might have been intentionally misleading. 11/3 came and went. Sup Forums was waiting for a news outlet to announce Podesta's arrest. It didn't happen.

New evidence shows up re: indictments. (see )

The battle continues, Shills say it is a LARP, Sup Forums get's comfy.

TL;DR IN COMMENTS

ttp://archive.is/aaWPu

Bread Crumbs info dump:

archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 under
#43:
#44:
#45:
#46:
#47:
#48:
#49:
#50:
#51:

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/obama-sutton-saudi/2008/09/03/id/339914/
youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1429017
wikileaks.org/wiki/AAW_(military)
twitter.com/realTonyPodesta
worldcorpo.net/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Age of Happenings

We had megs in the last thread kids!

Are the protests over?
Pretty fucking lame if they are

I keep hearing this is a larp an then Its not. Please tell me op.

Also a certain prince donated 25 mil to clintons, btw.

The age of huckaboo sanders feet

bless

This happening is starting to peter out. No new news... no antifa uprising. Trump uneventful speech...

Yep. Didn't expect much from a bunch of tranny beta faggots

Disinformation needed to cover for over things, or they got squashed. They made a ton of signs for people that never showed up.

Inquiry Thread here:

There was a bomb threat here at the University of Cincinnati not to long ago apparently, they evacuated the Target on campus. ANTIFA planned protests in Cincinnati, don’t know if its connected

More will come out tomorrow and Monday

this, when will the larping stop

Not a larp

misdirection as usual for this president and supporters. we still dont have proof who is indicted, but there is evidence that indictments are sealed. then the massive SA happening blows up

Podesta in in custody, confirmed.

He handed himself in, with a compromise of having no press about it.

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Then the news of extra sealed indictments

Bake

>A certain prince also wrote a nobody 26 year old named Barrack Obama a letter of recommendation to Harvard Law, funding his time there as well.
>A certain prince owned the top floors of Mandalay Bay hotel
>A certain prince did a huge MGM stock sell off in connection with the Vegas shooting
>Another certain prince was Osama bin Laden's brother and owned an oil company with George W Bush in texas in the 1980s

What a shame. The magic usually starts at night
Really? That's pretty fucking crazy

posted this in last thread but i think it may hold significance?

Thomas Wictor @ThomasWictor 2h2 hours ago

(6) When everybody sells, the value of MY holdings drops.

I'm tied to these pathetic, gutless children.

??? is he trying to tell us something?
>holdings
>as in holding children
>???
idk really
just a shot in the dark but maybe children play a big role in the stock market? he also did say gutless children and we know what they do to them

just trynna brainstorm

Article with a video from 08 linking Alwaleed to a lawyer who helped fund Obummer through college. It should help explain to normies:

newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/obama-sutton-saudi/2008/09/03/id/339914/

For today, perhaps. From refusefascism . org's pledge:

"I pledge to support and join in the protests that begin on November 4 and continue day after day until the demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!The future depends on it."

They plan to keep this shit up every day.

GENERAL REQUEST
when linking to something, can people please post screencaps along with links
this isnt about being lazy, i try and verify safe links via searches before clicking anything but when youre dealing with child trafficking and CIA bashing id rather not have my data mined.
screencaps

Keep up with the Saudi shit going on... If the Prince who was arrested owns the top floors of Mandalay Bay... this is truly not a Larp.

>What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?
Would very much appreciate Saudi Arabia doing their IPO of Aramco with the New York Stock Exchange. Important to the United States!
5:49 AM - 4 N
>To who was it addressed?
Saudi Arabia
>When was POTUS' Twitter taken down?
Yesterday
>Why is this relevant?
One of the Saudi Princes arrested has 5% stake in Twitter
>What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?
Giving speech in Japan?
>Who was it addressed to specifically?
Saudi King? Prince? Saudi Arabia itself?
>When was POTUS' Twitter taken down?
Yesterday
>Has this ever happened before?
Not that I know of
>Why now?
Alotta Happenings Swamp Rats about to get rounded up, Podesta Pedo Ring in Saudi?
>Coincidence?
No
>How many times did the attack occur (secondary clean up)?
Once that I know of. First account, than followers, but both were restored.
>What is the purpose of tracking?
To hunt and find something
>What is the purpose of disruption?
Cause Chaos and Disorder
>Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI?
Possible Threat? Show of force?
>Why is this relevant?
Someone trying to Kill Trump? Intimidate someone?
>Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS?
No
>Why is this relevant?
Means something Unusual is going on
>What flying object was recently shot down?
Ballistic Missle from Yemen to hit Riyad in Saudi Arabia
>Why is this relevant?
Shows Saudi Strength? Think im missing something, but coming up dull
>How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)?
Inches
>Why is this relevant?
Trump is hunting something/someone?
>Alice & Wonderland.
Trump went down Saudi Arabia Rabbit Hole? Trump went into Saudi Arabia Shit hole and cleaned it up and saved world from Evil Saudi (Whatever represents Red Queen)??

Huma
Husband in jail.
HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?

What would you do? Kiss your child goodbye and leave without a mother or father for Clinton?
Don’t see the choice here. Huma did leave her family kiss goodbye to go to HRC.
Where is Huma today?
With Anthony Weiner until he checks into prison on 11-6
Was she with HRC on her book tour?
No
RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets
No FBI
POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1 (good reason there as Adm R kick started this and scrubbed all POTUS nominations to verify oath).
Do you think they aren’t in control of those respective agencies?
Trump is
What is most valuable?
Information
AG Sessions on leakers.
Fire or prosecute?
They would be PROSECUTED
Reorg is underway and happening.
Coincidence Senate Republicans pushing for Fed Judge confirmations last week?
Save their asses?
Why are Senate Republicans dropping out? Not by choice and were offered a choice (rest assured they will vote pro Trump).

Stop. You're literally speaking gibberish.

He is calling "gutless investors" the children, who panic and have no resolve.

Stop.

This is the heaviest of everything going on right now. The fact that the MSM is printing lame ass hollywood news shows it too, they know the general public only cares about entertainment.

>All the NYPD detectives working on 9-11 got stopped at a federal level when every one of their investigations went back to the Saudi Embassy
>Al Waleed bin Talal owns upper floors of mandalay bay + does massive MGM stock sell off
>Vegas shooting happens from Mandalay Bay
>user who leaks photos of dead paddock says FBI skips the Nevada FBI office (who would normally handle any killing like this in their state) and goes to spooky Federal level
>Tons of disinformation about Vegas shooting, whole thing so clouded in mystery
>Feds obstructing investigation because it leads to a Saudi Prince
>Al Waleed bin Talal Arrested by new based Saudi Crown Prince hell bent on ending Islamic Extermism

Also

>Al Waleed bin Talal used his power and $ to get a 26 year old nobody named Barrack Obama into Harvard Law School

He sold last year... but to another Saudi - same guy who owns the Jacksonville Jaguars

Yea my roommate was driving and they had roads closed off and all the target employees were moved out of the store

Antifa could be planning a major happening later than Nov. 4th. They publicize Nov 4th, nothing happens and lures us into a false sense of security.

In last thread this was said
"Ya'll find Tony YET?"

Is this like H.U.M.A? What does Y.E.T. stand for? Is that where we will find Tony?

Anons should not forget,

Hillary's servers, laptops et al.

Asking to change security clearances, (like digitally removing the "classified" stamp.)

She asked huma to do this.

More importantly, as Sec of State, she had SAP on her server. This is impossible. They are not transferred through the tubes. Should never be on private servers.

The big picture here is...

If it is a LARP, then this is a good time to learn about the government corruption.

youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw

Honestly since they got officially declared a terrorist organization they've been horrified to do anything.

>Federal prison 20x scarier than local jail holding cell

FIND TONY. ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE

dont want to derail too hard but i will say that even if theyre planning to protest everyday it wont lead to anything, unlike in other countries like the ukraine or the arab states the usa is stable and isnt a fascist regime no matter what the organisers believe. if OWS couldnt maintain ongoing support for a cause that appealed to the vast majority of americans in the fallout of of the worst financial crisis in living memory then this lot wont, theyre just making themselves sitting ducks for future falseflags

What is Alice & Wonderland? have we figured it out yet? A & W, Al Waleed, Anthony Weiner, AAW...?

>money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
rue Pundit best ever article-It will all revealed.;

Guys, Did these Rogue Saudi Princes try to Assassinate GEOTUS in Las Vegas? The Rumors of him being there? I think either way, it seems clear Saudi Arabia had SOMETHING to do with Las Vegas. Paddock was known to be in Middle East many times WITH and WITHOUT his Girlfriend........Whom NOONE KNOWS WTF SHE IS DOING.

Just something to throw out there.

He's a Paki.

Take Thomas Wictor with a grain of salt. He's a very smart, very informed guy.

He also thinks Paddock did Vegas alone and accidentally shot himself in the head. Seriously. And he says conspiracy theories are always false and those who push them are bad people.

So...yeah.

>148006066
>148006066
>148006066
>148006066
>148006066
>148006066
>148006066
>148006066
>148006066

Is it just me or are there way more slide threads then usual?

then leave niggers

Agreed find Tony, it can be done.

if it is a LARP, then this is a mighty coinkeedink

Paddock died from two gunshots to the chest, that's the whole reason the user leaked the crime scene photos to Sup Forums

>148006066
>148006066
>148006066

your link does not support your claim.

This. He's a smart guy and I love his threads on anything involving Middle East, but he's not redpilled in the regards of conspiracies.

To show the cover up waiting to happen

Bread

Another Alice

YET stands for :

IATA code for Edson Airport, Edson, Alberta, Canada

This is over a year old. Are they finally going to do something?

Guys: Alice Day -- Old Lead from a chatboard... Alefantis/Pizzagate connection

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1429017

In order to prove that Q is genuine and not a larp, there need to be national announcements.

So far the media has steered clear of the Saudi events.

Someone posting like Q mentioned JK travelling to SA. Secretly, without fanfare. Then this coup happens today.

Somebody is onto something,
right now the happening level is "its happening, slowly"

fuck yo i think i figured it out
Alice & Wonderland

>Where did the rabbit hole quote come from?
Why is that important?
>Who have leaked more than everyone else?
1.Assange, Julian 2.Webb, George
Think about it..

plane for england diverted to canada by military tag

SHIT FLIGHTANONS PLS confirm

I went to look for Tony Podesta's twitter, and I'm not sure if he really has one, but the one I did find:
twitter.com/realTonyPodesta has a link to this site: worldcorpo.net/index.html
They have a discord up, but to be honest, I don't know if entering it would spook them into stop talking or what. Anyone have any thoughts?

Slowly? Kek

>Where did the rabbit hole quote come from?
Why is that important?
>Who have leaked more than everyone else TruthLeaks and Wikeleaks?
1.Assange, Julian 2.Webb, George
Think about it..

this or assange and wikileaks

>Q said there would be massive media blackouts.
>That's why Q posted here so that we could spread the info to normies

The IPO of Aramco has me curious. Could this have something to do with the petro dollar? If the company is being publicly offered on the NYSE, it would maintain an interest in the American dollar and be a boost to the exchange.

Don't spook them, not yet

don't eat tonight, it will make you sleepy.

treat any substantial food like a tranquilizer.

brew a pot of covfefe instead, we need you more then ever

>she had SAP on her server. This is impossible.
Anything is possible with a thumb drive and complete disregard for the law.

Where in Canada.

YET = ALBERTA AIRPORT

Didn't US Marshal user give corridants to a prison? Saw a cap earlier but didn't save it.

point taken, ice cream and covfefe it is

This is big tho, should it be left alone? How much info could be gained? It should be a single opor8r

Makes Sense! Good Job user

Alice & Wonderland ?

Sauce???

Don't go there.

That's where the fucked child abuse videos are.

i dont know, was in previous breads starting around 9pm last night

Snowden Seth Rich Manning leaked stuff?

>assange and wikileaks
His October Surprise 2016 never came. Possibly evac'd from embassy, deal made (source: Megs).
It would make sense. Delayed for a more strategic release.
Had it been earlier, US would've fallen into chaos and opened itself up to "foreign intervention".

I found the meaning of YET- and posted it:

Its Alberta Airport.

The clue might pertain to the fact that the flight for TONY has been diverted or landed there for the time being.

If this really is the beginning of the end of the human sacrifice, child sacrifice, trafficking, you should look at angles like this.

I won't go into the discord, user. I had a hunch it may run them off. I'm looking thru my files and it seems like I recall this connected to TP and JP from last year, but I can't find my info on it. Anyone got anything on Worldcorp Enterprises?

>worldcorpo.net/index.html
YA THINK YA

no fucking way that werld kourpo is connected to tonys account
that was the source for the hot shit video, and other cryptic ass weird shit that makes you want to out pedos

>anons
Have you stopped to wonder why
Antifa failure? How does Antifa communicate?
>whatsapp blackout.
What did Q tell us?
Have faith anons sometimes when nothing happens, it's because something happened.
>keep baking bread.

>first SA
>then USA

Pic related. Just a few threads ago.

yesterday q user said to look into saudi medivac flights and a flightanon tracked it down

someone needs to comb threads 25-35 for this, this is why this thread was baked

The worldcorpo site is something fucked

I don't have sauce other than I know some of those child abuse videos that sound like Podesta are there / were there.

Sounds like a LARP Twitter

Ah-ha, I thought I recalled that name.

W I Z A R D S

&

W A R L O C K S

(copypasta)
Why would SA provide tens of millions of dollars to US senior gov't officials?
What does SA obtain in exchange for payment?
Why is access important?
What happened when HRC lost the election of 2016?
How much money was provided to the CF by SA during 15/16?
HRC lost.
Loss of access/power/control.
Does repayment of funds to SA occur? If so, how?
Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?
(/copypasta)

If Q is leading us to realize that Hillary sold favors to the Saudis in exchange for money... I thought that was old news.

One thing that pops up in my memory... The laundering happened through the Clinton foundation. Donations given to the clinton foundation in exchange for her power as Sec of State.