HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/875505/Donald-Trump-US-refugees-migrants-Central-America-Haiti-Rex-Tillerson
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

express.co.uk/news/world/875505/Donald-Trump-US-refugees-migrants-Central-America-Haiti-Rex-Tillerson

Good. This is what we wanted. Take your raggedy ass back to your own shithole and make it great. If you can.

>Sup Forums comes crawling back to Trump

and they will all return because no wall

No more 56%
We out here at 57%

Can he do it? No judicial system cockblocking this time?

WEW
FUCKING
LAD

They have to go back

If he does something good call it good, if he does something bad, call it bad. Why is this hard to understand? I know you're looking for some sort of father figure to become a sycophant for but that's not how reality works. How fucking stupid are you?

57%!!!!

Woot, we doing it boys, one percent at a time.

SOON

The American Republic will be reorganized into the First American Empire for more safe and secure Society.

come the fuck on...

I guess is what you shitheads wanted...

fuck off assholes

They got their shit pushed in by the supreme court already.

inb4 JT accepts them all.

They'll come in europe

Check em

Bless you PDJT I'd fucking die for you!

Finally a new shill tactic. Thank god I was getting bored with you girls.

So like 100,000 a month? That doesn't sound like much really. How many millions are here? I'm all for deportations, would really love to see shit stepped up.

die in a fire, shills

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

We have to annex Canada and Mexico, its manifest destiny. Then we have to move the natives of those shit holes on to reservations. Trail of tears 2.0 when?

>My tax money is paying white Americans to kick shit-skins out
God bless Trump

Its a good start.

Can't wait for you to shit your diapers when he does something you don't like and you call him a kike globalist or some retarded shit again.

1% at a time muh niggers.

Oh, thats great news! Guess we'll be gettingg 300,000 new Canadians soon! Diversity is our strength!

>This
Pls no.
We don't need anymore robbers around here mane

>My tax money is paying white Americans to kick shit-skins out

Fuck off, we're full.

57 is a lot better than 56. With such a large population, 1 percent of total population is pretty significant in terms of raw numbers of human beings

Its a start...

theyhavetogoback

44% of America has to go back.

LET'S GO!!!! HITLER 2.0 BABY!!!!

Trump is love, Trump is life

The annual 3k beaner/haji hunt.

this is not a done deal but I might be affected which is really sad since I've lived here for 20 yrs and now I have to drop everything.

I wish there was some other way.

Again, if he doesn't do it I'll criticize him for it. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

if you think this is going to have any effect on your slow degradation into 0% then you're dead wrong

When will you join us as states? You'll only need to sacrifice your liberals to moloch.

404 du bs not fond

>Diversity is our strength!

If you're a refugee why haven't you returned to your country of origin? Is the conflict still ongoing? Also are you unable to protect your own country?

he's just going to deport them right after he lets them in lol

No you're not leaf, you need some more diversity to be a prosperous society!

>300,000 out of 10-12,000,000

It would be a start, I guess.

bye, best of luck

I was really happy, then I realized that they're all going to come here...

All those women and children.

Refugees, not illegal immigrants. They won't be back because niggers can't swim

You shills are having a hard week, huh?

Protip: 300,000 is a massive unheard of single-action chunk

And this is just the beginning

I was brought here at 5 and am 34 now so I don't have any connection to the other country. If I have to leave I'll have to find someone from extended family who wouldn't mind me living there -- I'm sad anons.

>no numbers for rolling
am disappoint

You have to go back

Two scoops
Two genders
Two terms

It's time you ugly, brown savages go back to the shithole whence you came.

If you're not a shill, you're retarded. Its always been like this:

Sup Forums expects nothing from this guy or any politician for that matter because we're all varying degrees of jaded and hurt. If Trump does shit, great, fanastic. If Trump does more of the same, well, at least we tried. Whatever.

No one on this board will ever shit their pants over Trump doing anything that isn't paid to post on here by the Trump campaign/administration.

Are you retarded? This is why criticism exists, if he fucks up, he shall be called out on it, if he does good, then he will have such deserved recognition, but we ain't praising like a fucking deity who never makes mistakes, I don't know why people insists on this as if politics were the same as religion.

Only a manchild such as yourself would view politics in such childish way you seem to be holding on to

Which country is this?
It's like they just stopped caring about Immigration laws for some reason.

MAGA, I LOVE TRUMP!

HURRY UP BEFORE THEY COME HERE

Not a shill, just recognizing that even if true, it would be a drop in the bucket.

how do they stay this jacked with so little food

Wow that sucks. Good luck :)

This is why we shouldn't do refugees in the first place, they just pull sympathy shit. No matter what, the tears will always flow, how this is their home now.

"Refugees." Lmfao, as if. Go the fuck home. I love our President.

HE IS BASICALLY DEPORTING A POPULATION OF ONE OF THE CITIES IN ONE SWOOP
>st. louis
>pittsburgh
>cleveland
etc.

This has been a hell of a week.

>so little food
Where did those millions of dollars in "humanitarian aid" for Africa go to again?

Yeah, Haitian will walk up to Quebec, the rest will go to Ontario or Manitoba.

Can he please deport Chicago?

So if you had one thousand cuts and ten band-aids, you'd throw all ten of those band-aids in the garbage and say
>"Well it looks as if I'm bleeding from a thousand small wounds. These ten band-aids will never be enough - so alas, I will do nothing."
Makes sense

We're moving forward for the first time in decades, and you're pissed that we're not stepping faster? We all want perfection immediately, but that's not how shit works

so weird watching an willful allowance of an invasion to such a point that they are encouraged in

just wait until europe is overrun, they will want some of that pure white icelandic pussy and you will be powerless

There might not be a wall yet, but the border security has drastically grown under Trump. The fuckers ain't getting back over.

I wish we had a Trump here
Then we wouldn't have anymore rapefugees, all would have been gone and then some. Could have deported the left overs from people in oslo

Fire up the mothafuckin bus faggots. Time to MAGA.

>here for 20 years
>has not tried to become citizen
It's really hard to feel sorry for you

Send all these useless assholes home. We are not the welfare state of the third-world. Send us people who are ueseful in tech and medicine. Make imigration great again.

thanks. I just don't see why it had to be this way. I have nothing to do with 'gang-bangers' or have even seen one in my whole life.
My country is still a mess due to the demand for drugs in the US.

I'll have to return to murder capital of the world.
>no need to renew!

that image is 100% t_d
please leave

Chicongo needs a nuke

HOW MANY REFUGEES?

I hope you never find yourself in my situation.

Honestly this is probably the most compassionate solution that actually respects the country. These people come from hellholes with their kids and make them emotionally attached to the US because it's a great country then refuse to leave even when the conflict in their country is over. This is why I support sending as much money as we can to establish refugee camps as close to these people's home countries as possible. Because at the end of the day, the want to go home, right? RIGHT?

yep it took bare minimum 100 years to get to this point, Trump just cant walk in there, wave his hand, and make it all fixed lmao

OHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

Me too user, but what was stopping you

Found the liberal idiot