Pagans: How can you be Christian and a European Nationalist you fucking cuck...

Pagans: How can you be Christian and a European Nationalist you fucking cuck? Christianity started in the Middle East so it's not even European!

>Literally everyone else: But Indo-European religions didn't originate in Europe, they originated on the steppes so they're technically not European either.

Pagans: (pic related)

The notion that Christianity can be dismissed because it originated in the near-east is only something a materialist or a shameless idolater could believe.

If Christianity reflects the divine order than it's ethnic roots hardly matter, unless you are an idolater who thinks their preferences supersede divine law.

Or Christianity does not reflect the divine order in which case it's worse than useless regardless of it's ethnic root.

Concurred

Also this is a bad argument because,

1. It grants legitimacy to the fallacious argument of the anti-Christ.

2. It accepts their fallacious framing and you end up arguing from a position of weakness.

3. Europeans are heavily descended from the Indo-Europeans as modern genetic research shows.

Nords are Asians.

>How can you be Christian and a European Nationalist
Nation states are a Christian concept.
>Christianity started in the Middle East so it's not even European!
Europe started in the Middle East. Doesn't matter who lives there now.

No seriously, do you even know that Europe isn't a continent but just a social construct based on invisible borders?

All religious D&C threads are cancer.
>Indo-European religions didn't originate in Europe
This is ignorance. Look at a map of Europe. Oh, look...the vast majority of what's considered to be the most likely area of Indo-European origin is in Europe. And even if they hadn't, by your logic, Europeans aren't European because they came from elsewhere. Rethink.

>the vast majority of what's considered to be the most likely area of Indo-European origin is in Europe
Ok, retard

>I can't read a simple map
>but you're retarded
Fuck, man.

>Not knowing where Europe ends and Asia begins
You're digging a hole

Dude, I'm not trying to be a dick, but look at a map. Seriously. Is this some kind of "hurr durr Christians are retarded" false flag shit?

Again,
>Not knowing where Europe ends and Asia begins
Are you pretending to be retarded? The red spot is in Asia, not Europe.

No one is this stupid. Stop trying to make Christians look like idiots.

>If I keep calling him an idiot attention will be diverted from my own lack of knowledge
Commit suicide shill

>I finally looked at a fucking map and realized I look like a moron
>so kys
>and you're also a shill
>a cartography shill
I do not have a reaction pic for this level of pity.

There's more than one conception of Europe. Plenty have it ending around the Dnieper river.

Regardless Europe=/=White

>I finally looked at a fucking map and realized I look like a moron
>so kys
>and you're also a shill
>a cartography shill

>Narrating others thoughts
>Expecting to be taken seriously

Also, different maps say different things. Cherry picking the one map that says Europe extends that far doesn't help you. Seriously commit suicide.

>unfamiliar with greentexting
How new are you?
>you're, uh, cherrypicking
Show me your preferred map of Europe, please.
>please please please kys I am so embarrassed
lel

The simple fact that you keep narrating my thoughts convinces me that at the very least you have mild autism and at the very most you are a naked neckbeard with Doritos crumbs all over you. Europe ends at the Dnieper as said. Repetitively telling you to kill yourself is a polite way of telling you to just fucking stop because you're making a fool out of yourself.

>But Indo-European religions didn't originate in Europe
no but they were created by Europeans
Indo-Europeans literally brought the blonde hair gene into Europe

We are Eurasians.

>I am le newfag, so you have autism
>another user said that only some of my posited PIE homeland is in Europe, despite predominant modern geographical conventions, so you're making a fool of yourself
Again: lel

Come join the Church of Jared.

Leaning more towards Doritos neckbeard now, have a good night :-)

I will, random pretending to be psychic guy that can't read a map. :)

People falsely believe that the ME was always a land of shitskins. The arabs didnt come until 600+ years later.

People are generally dimwitted monkeys who believe that because something is the way it is, it was always that way.

You know what religion would be right for every race, culture, family and help re-establish the suffering community and family system?

Ancestral worship.

No incest or anything weird like that but honoring your family should be a top priority. I feel honored by the works of my previous generations. Why shouldn't everyone? It would also give people a sense of importance in their own actions. Feels like nihilism has spread too much.

Christianity being cucked right now is only a symptom of the problem and not the cause.

I unironically think this would be the best approach in a future white ethnostate. It's got enough give to suit people who are more specifically religious, yet unites everyone in a general and positive state religion fashion.

> Founded by a likely white person due to them having blue eyes and northern india being full of white people in the past. Not Jews.
> religion based on logical reasoning and philosophy instead of sky god.
Why are you not Buddhist yet, Sup Forums?

The Vikings were also Buddhists.

> Is all about how you need to live a middle way, you have to fulfill your needs but not live in excess fulfillment of them.
> Is about how you need to be mindful of everything you're doing to be happy, you have to have self control.
> Is about how the present is where you need to find happiness as that's where you dwell. You should learn from the past and plan for the future, but not become trapped in them/ escape into them.

Pagan societies were culturally and developmentally backwards.
The mere introduction of usury would have destroyed them within no time, for these people could not even understand such a concept.
There's a reason that this culture has been completely destroyed.