Between 2009-2012...

Between 2009-2012, many reputable economists and forecasters published books arguing that the Great Recession would be the start of some new ‘paradigm shift’ in terms of lower asset prices, America ceding power to foreign nations, less greed, and more overall ‘sobriety’. None of those things happened. The Dow Jow Industrial Average peaked at 14,000 in 2007; now it’s at 23,000! America under Trump is more powerful and relevant than ever. The left in 2016 predicted Trump winning would hurt foreign relations and cause all sorts of diplomatic problems; a year later, nothing happened. Germany–United States relations, China–United States relations are still strong, and relations with China have actually strengthened under Trump. The very fact that rich, smart foreigners want to come to America to study, invest, and create companies despite the left’s insistence of how bad, ‘racist’, and evil America and Trump are, is further evidence of how divorced from reality the left’s narratives are.

MFW I'm an America

>TFW you were born an hours drive away from the american border.

If my faggot ancestors had settled the length of a gnats dick further south I wouldn't be living in the world's largest cuckshed. Just fuck my shit up

Tf you check you cuckishness at the broader, you can be America too!

>tfw you were born in the greatest country on earth
How do non Americans live with themselves?

>I'm an America
Whoa....that's deep. Also checked.

It's a painful existence for them.

It just means Big Corporations and Wall Street have won. Keep being a good boy and obey.

Greetings fellow America, how America are you feeling today?

It's hilarious because I was telling idiots this would happen before Trump got into office. That there was no way on Earth that China and India would magically overtake the US. And that Europe would magically jump back onto it's feet and challenge you guys. I'm glad the US is top dog because without - this world would be in a perpetual state of conflict more harsh than you faggots pretend the world is in now. None of you want to live through the vacuum of an Imperial decline.

>China–United States relations are still strong

They are not strong and never have been. Shows how little you know.

I can only imagine. They will never be this free

Papa bless

>wanting to be le 43% face
Probably amerishart on vacation or proxy

Looks just like mongrel meme

you should see the real America

Pre 2000s America was the greatest place to live. Now it's nothing out of the ordinary. Many nations have caught up and have similar living standards.

The white population percentage will have grown in the 2020 census, not shrunk. Right before the election too, destroying leftist narratives. Watch and see.

2007-8 was when everything went to shit.

Southern by birth, North Carolinian by the grace of God. Almost every other part of America is trash

We’ll see if you’re not reduced to eating tree bark and shitting in the street after the EU is done fucking you.

Somebody should cut up a guinea pig and fuck its corpse, and post a three minute video about it. I'll give you a (you). I bets you don't have any balls faggots.

You're got damn right

>EU

the unravelling eu? ok.