My friend made a photo to the screen and unveiled the bad Photoshop skills from CBS

My friend made a photo to the screen and unveiled the bad Photoshop skills from CBS

My good this is too much REEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/925499095497740289
youtu.be/ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the actual picture from how do I know the left one isn't shopped?

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/925499095497740289

the tweet in question

try making a photo of the screen with the tweet or maybe altering contrast in photoshop it will reveal the brush strokes

we need some user with Photoshop skills man
we could fuck CBS in the ass with this

>brush strokes

and any credibility that this thread has or that picture has is now lost. fucking lol at you suggesting that the picture was altered based on the idea of brush strokes.

digital strokes from the program...
they were hidden but in doing the photo to the screen the were magnified and revealed!

>taking a screencap with your phone
yikes

> cbs alters photo
>screencap reveals and PROOFS they did it
>Sup Forums does not care

ok

You seem surprised at this...

Surprised they didn't lighten his hair and remove his beard.

so if we have proofs the CBS altered the photo to make him more white can't that be used in court or nobody in the world cares?

if it ain't white, it ain't right

send it to Fox News e-mail and any number of other righty outlets

you are the best!

this shit is morally wrong to the max
cheap propaganda

What this guy said Tucker might cover it.

youtu.be/ghYmmrKCx_s

nobody cares that CBS edited the zimmerman 911 call to make zimmerman say "he looks dangerous, he looks black" when he really said "he looks dangerous", and then later the 911 dispatcher asked what race he was and that was when zimmerman said "he looks black"

>try making a photo of the screen with the tweet or maybe altering contrast in photoshop it will reveal the brush strokes

Come the fuck on user. Picture manipulation nowadays is a lot more subtle than "brush strokes." Hell, you could do a color match in PS and get the desired effect, but I'm pretty sure the pic on the left is the one that was doctored.

You're the ones faking this, so why don't you just send it yourself?

No kidding

>ome the fuck on user. Picture manipulation nowadays is a lot more subtle than "brush strokes." Hell, you could do a color match in PS and get the desired effect, but I'm pretty sure the pic on the left is the one that was doctored.

open the first image I posted man LOOK AT IT
its different than the others, in this you can see THE STROKES CLEARLY

>1 ruble has been deposited into your account

t. giving strong opinion on things he has no understanding of
it’s almost like you’re from reddit

What law has been broken if thats true?

Can libs go to court over the Las Vegas shooter not being labeled a terrorist?

>how do I know the left one isn't shopped?

You can literally see patches of the original color all over the image on the right. The corners of his eyes, the edges of his hair and beard, his nostrils, and around his eyebrows.

They magic wand selected his face and didn't even take the time to clean up the edges before they brightened his skin tone, which is absolutely damning, because this isn't an over all brightness/contrast change, its targetted manipulation of a single facet of the image.

They DELIBERATELY set out to edit that image to make him look whiter.

There's a propaganda war being waged against us all.

THIS.

imagine that fox shopped a terrorist to make him black.

the world would end

>They DELIBERATELY set out to edit that image to make him look whiter.
What difference does it make? anyone can look at him no matter how much they lighten his skin and see a person whos clearly from central asia.

They do this all the time. Are any of us surprised?