Asians girls are superior we need to get rid of of white women and bring Asian women into all white countries

Asians girls are superior we need to get rid of of white women and bring Asian women into all white countries

Asian women are smart, smaller, nicer bodies and are cuter!

Other urls found in this thread:

intergalatic.ytmnd.com/
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
blog.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-1551976-1-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember the Jews push white men to Asians and white women to Africans.

If you want to hurt them then push for

>ISRAELI DIVERSITY

Wife is Japanese can confirm.

>belly piercings
>tattoos
>problem glasses
>le "not like the other girls" look

Pajeets have the worst taste in women

Is that a sex doll or a real person? Seriously asking.

They do

I hate em all. But it doesn't look that bad. She a qt

god damn that's THICC

no

yes

>a fucking leaf

>Asians girls are superior
Asians can't slow down enough to innovate.
Whites have the right mix of motivation + creativity.
Asians need to slow the fuck down and daydream.

ywn be slapped to death by giant asian titties

>i don't like it so neither can anyone else
unironically kys

2D girls are superior.

intergalatic.ytmnd.com/

c'mon pilleater

VOTE 5

>being this gay

DESIGNATED
Fuck off pajeet

Hnnngg

>Gwen Sarah Ozaki-Morgenstern
>asian

DESIGNATED

And create eurasian race?

Fucking leaf, day of the rake when?

Fuck off kike cunt. Sage

If said race meant improving the genome of the specie, yes.
Eugenics ought to take priority over racial preservation.

I like Japanese women mainly for their personalities and voices, probably because I'm an anime fag. Most of them don't have bodies like that though. Hapas also have an increased chance of mental illness.

Mao Jiu Jiang Sakura

>be me, have an Asian gf who's an immigrant. 105 lbs, nice round ass.
>works hard, dresses professionally no matter what the job calls for.
>gives shit to others who aren't working as hard as her. Shuts them up.
>Doesn't like black people. Spreads message to her daughter, "don't burn coal, mini user!" Daughter doesn't like black people.
Asian women are feminine, based, and loyal. OP makes a good point about Asian superiority.

Agreed. White women are just as attractive as black women. Some are fine, but generally I don't care if they get blacked just as long they don't make babies and ruin society.

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

>Race traitor is a Burger
This is why nobody takes you people seriously

>this wasn't the first post
Come the fuck on Sup Forums, I know you can do better.

fuck you RHEEEE
stop taking our asian women

>asian gf
>her daughter

They should all burn coal until they wake up. Fine by me.

You are a faggot and thAts why you don't find that attractive

Sup Forums is normalfagland, Sup Forumsack

>tfw girlfriend's daughter doesn't like blacks

wow so based

I've done my duty fucking white women. Had two kids and the bitch did the usual white girl chimp out for the past 10 years.

burn the rice

Lmao that guy is the poor chump they're leeching off of to bring her whole family over. Typical gweilo idiot

BURN THE RICE

Dare I say, Euroasian Ethnostate?

oh my good lord wew sauce

story?

A All-Asian Woman policy would be very bad for those of us packing heat!

chinese people are fucked up. Day of gas when?

No, bring Asian Fembots over. Their women are like yellow jewish women.

Also, nice Prinz Eugen pic, got anymore?

Yup! She got cold shouldered by the yellowbro who knocked her up. Not a problem.

Piercings, plugs and tattoos?! Completely degenerate.

I believe I have a couple.

The actual and original definition of a cuckold is a man who raises another man's child for him.

OP BTFO

I lost my yellow fever but then it just came back after dealing with white women again. Why did I have to be born in this shitty feminist era?

is that a doll ?

I agree faggot. But look at her face. 12/10 qt

I want some of that sweet asian puss.

>"Teach you to 'lol gg scrub' at me after ONE win in StarCraft"
>"Who 'gg' now scrub? WHO 'GG' NOW?"

No thanks.
Chinks are disgusting and they do not make white babies.

>yellowbro
>not a problem
I'm sure you're baiting, but just in case

WOW

I think that is an actual 10/10. She is just bursting with estrogen. Name?

>She is just bursting with estrogen
>thinking this is what accounts for a woman being attractive

Lurk more retard, that photo means he finds her attractive

god that's so fucked up man

Somebody should cut up a guinea pig and fuck its corpse, and post a three minute video about it. I'll give you a (you). I bets you don't have any balls faggots.

>Asians
>superior
>we need to get rid of of white women
>bring Asian women into all white countries

Hey there Schlomo Goldstein

Don't Jewsish boys marry Asians more than anything else?

>asian
>people
pick one.

I'd put my penis in one, but I would never breed with one.

All the asian women ive met are very modest compared to white American women.

>posting Chinese degeneracy to discredit Japanese people
????

Japanese slaughtered Chinese because they thought they were subhuman.

>muh inteligent women
Hello roastie.

this

That's not good.

You're no different, the meat you buy goes through worse.

Guy's who prefer asian girl's are safezone pedophile's.
Asian girl's look's like little girl's, they sound like little girl's and during sex they sound like they're like being raped.

I now understand why Japan did what they did

bitter white feminist roastard detected

WHITES FOR AMERICA AND EUROPE
SPICS BELONG IN MEXICO
NIGGERS BELONG IN AFRICA
CHINKS BELONG IN CHINA
KIKES BELONG IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL

14/88 HAVE A BLESSED WHITE DAY

this is not a correct description. asians aren't reflective because they don't possess abstract thinking capacity. their identity is wrapped into community perceptions of oneself so they spend most of their waking life monitoring themselves in that context

gook women are gold diggers

they suck in bed

theyre ugly without tons of makeup and plastic surgery

they smell like garlic

t. married to a gook

East Asians have low crime rates in cases where the crime is publicly witnessed. If the crime is not witnessed (other than by the person or persons committing the crime), the crime rate is much higher. This is the case with private crimes that we refer to as “corruption.”

In general, East Asians have a strong capacity for shame but a relatively weak capacity for guilt. Shame is effective only against publicly witnessed wrongdoing. Guilt deters both public and private wrongdoing.

Mental traits vary within human populations just as they vary between them. The capacity for empathic guilt is no exception.

Psychopaths seem to have intact cognitive empathy but impaired affective empathy. In other words, a psychopath has a keen understanding of how another person feels, but he doesn’t experience that person’s feelings, at least not the negative aspects. Is psychopathy less common among East Asians than among Europeans? It’s difficult to answer that question because the cultural constraints are different. East Asian societies are very effective at restraining psychopathic behavior through family and community monitoring. The problems arise when an East Asian enters an atomized Western environment where this kind of monitoring is largely absent.

What's the difference?

THIS

Research on Chinese subjects suggests that affective empathy does not differentiate from cognitive empathy to the same degree during adolescence, but more research is needed.

There seems to be a big misunderstanding over the nature of guilt (and also empathy, which is closely related). Guilt is something you feel when you break a social rule even though no one else has seen you break it. Guilt is a “virtual witness.” To differing degrees, people seem to have an innate tendency to identify social rules in their society and then feel guilty if they break them. But the rules themselves are arbitrary.

If you live in a society where “racism” is the worst sin, you will feel profoundly guilty if you commit racism, even though this word did not exist a century ago. In general, a social rule functions by convincing people that (a) it is accepted by everyone in moral authority and (b) people who break it are morally worthless.

Perhaps it doesn’t matter. These societies are able to deliver the goods: a high level of material well being. They do so, however, by maintaining a level of community surveillance and family discipline that would be unacceptable in Western societies.

This is the crux of my argument. If East Asian societies undergo the sort of social atomization that we accept as normal, the results will be much more catastrophic for them than for us.

blog.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-1551976-1-1.html