I just joined the Alt-Right. What's the next step?

I just joined the Alt-Right. What's the next step?

Other urls found in this thread:

intergalatic.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Make up fake dates and make huge larp threads about mysterious bullshit

kys

start fapping to anime

intergalatic.ytmnd.com/

VOTE 5

Crashing this plane...

fpbp

Go to reddit/r/the_donald. You're not ready for this place yet.

our initiation is that you have to kill a 1 jew, 1 coalburner, and one nigga

Get a haircut.

Buy Pepe badges, It's okay to be white T-shirts, super male vitality pills, Mike Cernovitch's book, Milo's book, give money to Loomer's gofundme, Donate money to Ezra Levant, Patreon a YouTuber, Buy a shovel, Dig a hole, tie a noose, try not to leave a mess when you kill yourself.

Get a job.

kys

Post your application form faggot, too many people incorrectly fill out the question about uniform sizing. Now the standard measurements are in US sizing but you cant apply for the military black SS uniform UNTIL you've successfully carried out a Russian troll attack on social media. Now posting Pepsi the Trump Frog does technically qualify but you might want to spice it up. Send an encrypted email to the Kremlin and they'll give you the rundown on what you need to do. Your complimentary Lauren Southern poster should still be in the mail though.

Welcome aboard!

what does this picture of Kip Winger have to do with the alt-right?

You have to hold Richard Spencer's balls in your hand while you swear fealty.

Besides that, maybe look into a local TRS pool party (pretty much no entry criteria), Identity Evropa (90% white (last I knew), not too many piercings or tattoos, not be a nazi LARPer), or one of Matt Heimbach's book clubs. They tend to be the same physical group but not always - there are sometimes groups in the same area that don't know each other.

God this is so like the early days of Christianity.

Snap into a Slim Jim

Get a job. Make money. Have bantz with like minded folk. Live comfy and live strong.

Transition with the rest of pol lgbt soon you will be a qt 3.14

Give your anal virginity to Richard Spencer as initiation.

Just joined? You're 4+years late to the wave.

This is what all your friends were talking about in those other threads about Initiating phase 2. This is phase 2, gotta go fast.

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>1 post by this ID

Step 1: suck nigger cock
Step 2: get aids
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: profit

>>>I just joined the Alt-Right. What's the next step?
kill yourself

Somebody should cut up a guinea pig and fuck its corpse, and post a three minute video about it. I'll give you a (you). I bets you don't have any balls faggots.

To show OP is only 17

Whaddyahmean? You're on Sup Forums, the ground zero of the alt-right.

>but it isn't alt-right
Stop being pretentious, even worse with a meme-flag.

Show bobs and vagene

Newfags, learn to recognize spam. This OP is a shill attempting to get you into trouble or defame the board. Maybe he's a journalist doing a journalist's idea of research. Note that his post is a one-line writing prompt, that it has no source, argument or context, and that he is asking the monolithic pol for identifying traits or symbols for the so-called alt-right. If you can't tell this guy is a shill then you should not be here.

alt-control-delete

Asian wife.

Is Kip Winger the new Bogdanov?

FPBP