PRss s to spit on her grave

PRss s to spit on her grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruYeBXudsds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joking about a dead mom is /leftypol/-tier. Fuck you, sage.

Edgy dude, epic edge even 10/10 edge to S on some liberals deceased mom

S to shit on her grave and spit in his face

J to jizz in her dead butt

Out of all the Late Night Hosts, Fallon is probably the only one I think is decent. Sure he's liberal but I still feel bad for him.

I'm happy his mother is dead

I will not spit on her grave. I will pray for her. Come back when John McCain dies. Forget about old ladies who birthed TV celebrities.

RIP

S

Rudest thread of all time

Fallon is a good guy. Nice man and did fun dances with Justin Timberlake. I'm sorry for his loss. It should have happened to Jimmy Kimmel cause he is a complete faggot.

imagine if a liberal found out your parents died and made a thread like this

how would you feel then Sup Forums?

why tho
he's not really political

Why? Fallon is all right

>look I posted it again!

Ok leftypol, you can calm down now.

dude

I met him, he is a good dude

what? ... why?

OP is a fucking ghoul

he's the only evening talk show who doesn't IMPALE ZLOMPFT

fallon is not the same guy as jimmy kimmel the commie kike.

i dont know much about fallon though.

this is officially a shit on OP thread
fallon is harmless you humorless, heartless fuck

Why? He seems ok. And his mom certainly hasn't done anything to me.

I press d - to diarrhea all over her grave. I'm sure she's in hell along with all the 9-11 victims and that retard that played Mork.

hello newfriend

Judge Jewdy is done with your faggotry!

Be angry at him for ruining every fucking SNL sketch he was in, not his mom. Abortions were probably illegal when she was pregnant.

As far as I could tell Fallon did a very good job of distancing his show from shilling for the Dems. Which either means he's just smart or he didn't fuck any kids at and coked up bait party with Kevin Spacey.

Somebody should cut up a guinea pig and fuck its corpse, and post a three minute video about it. I'll give you a (you). I bets you don't have any balls faggots.

It's funny, this is the only time Jimmy Fallon has made me laugh.

Nothing wrong with Fallon, he was actually getting shit for not making enough Trump jokes and openly admitted he doesn't follow politics. Get back to us when something happens to Jimmy Kimmel or Stephen Colbert then we can all share a laugh.

Wow, so edgy. Just known people will celebrate your death when you die, you insufferable twat.

He's kind of annoying, but that's not enough for me to hate him. He's just obnoxiously positive and fanboys over everyone on his show.

Yea, Fallon is the least political talk show host. I don't really like him, I think he's annoying, but at least he focuses almost solely on the entertainment industry, as is his job, and when he does make Trump or political jokes it's not hyper partisan propaganda.

>caring about this coke-heads mother
jimmy fallon is the least egregious of all the talk show hosts

>I lecture you what is acceptable to post here
gtfo whiteknighting newfag

Have you seen the faggot crying after vegas? Sorry for his loss but it's an inevitable part of life that everyone HAS TO FUCKING DEAL WITH

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=ruYeBXudsds

>fallon
>kimmel

dyslexic?

Oh look, another retard who can't tell the difference between Fallon and Kimmel.

Not cool to make fun of someone elses loss. RIP Mrs. Fallon. Shame on you /nupol/

oh shit you're right am I. forgive my faggotry Fallon

it's not nice to make fun of mentally challenged people, user

F

>mother dies in sleep

He should have replied

I only make fun of them when they are opinionated. Mentally challenged people should be interested in their toy collection and minimum wage job, not politics.

Kill yourself dirty jew.

This is bait. If this is not bait you should delet yourself

you're just a you, I get it. Point stands that it's something everyone has to deal with at some point, unless they're lucky enough to die themselves before it happens or not have a functional brain to remember. Sorry that I have had to deal with it and have little sympathy to give, also that I read Kimmel because I want more reason to shit on him. Now please go suck on Mango's dick like a good boy.

sorry user I read Kimmel not Fallon and will not be deleting myself.

at least you had the courtesy to be wise.

>at least you had the courtesy to be wise.

This man lost his mother and it has nothing to do with politics. Obvious toxic leftism shilling, the absolute state of liberalism.

Fallon did nothing wrong

i lost the ability to feel

Fallon is a cringe but not as cringe as you OP you fucking edgelord.

J, kek

Edgy

I like Fallon, fuck you OP

RIPIP to his mom

honeypot thread.
just watch. this thread shows up on cnn tomorrow morning.
"look at all these alt-right nazis attacking Fallon's dead mother for no reason!"