Christians are literally ok with this

>christians are literally ok with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8L64BcCRDAE
youtu.be/-6Prk6LoK50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't like abortion, so this is the alternative.

What IQ would their children have?

This shit wasn't happening before the rise of atheism in the early 2000s.

He literally has the "sheeeeeeeeeit" face.

>Thinking they will have children
Now I'm wondering what your IQ is.

Two retards that go to some Play-Doh school go to a dance. One's a nigger. Who gives a shit?

>your race gets cucked even on the retarded dating pool
kek

Downies can't have kids retard

there is nothing wrong with retard love

Why do people tell them that they are beautiful and other shit like that? They are fucking retarded, they look retarded and they themself most likely know it. Do they feel better about themselves if people on the internet lie to them?

Some of them can.

Uh yes they can.

This is why I'm okay with it.

Somebody should cut up a guinea pig and fuck its corpse, and post a three minute video about it. I'll give you a (you). I bets you don't have any balls faggots.

Eugenicist here. Why does it matter if they can't reproduce anyway?

It looks like you're right (link too long to try to post). The males are infertile, and the females 50% so. So, a male and female downie could not.

kek

imagine growing up with an average IQ while both of your parents are potatoes

How wyte boi gonna compete?

>Be a proud, white man.
>Marry the woman of your dreams
>Engage in procreational sex with the intent to start a family
>9 months later
>Your child is born
>It looks at you with this face
>You feel as though God himself is laughing at you through this smile
>Realize that you have just cursed yourself for the next 18 years of your life

Tell me, Sup Forums.
Why do you oppose abortion?

kek

This can't be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=8L64BcCRDAE

>Canadian education
....Is alright

Are they visible from birth like that? I think they're even detectable in the womb, no?

>Why do you oppose abortion?

Because, it pisses fucksticks like you off, and also....because we can.

>JIGG

Fuckin jigaboo

>This shit wasn't happening before the rise of atheism in the early 2000s

This.

Hey copypasta faggot

>Because, it pisses fucksticks like you off
N O T
O
T

A N
N

A R G U M E N T
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

FPBP

SPWP

so if i found this in my house do i call the cops or animal control

Post more tards!

Treating the downers right is a form of the highest charity. By giving those, who can give you nothing, love you ascend to the highest form of humanity.

most people aren't against abortion for abominations like this though

>Implying there needs to be an argument in favor of an position to validate it.

BLACKED

>addressing Sup Forums as a single individual
>implying I oppose abortion
retard

The argument is simple.

Abominations such as these are a burden on all of society, and pretending that human life has inherent worth loses value entirely in those situations.

Please. PLEASE. I invite you to adopt as many retarded children into your home as possible.
I wish for you to drawn in retarded children.

we should treat them with compassion, but it seems inhumane and selfish for people to keep them instead of aborting just so they can virtue signal about being pro-life while they condemn their kid to being a walking monstrosity.

DERPED

What's wrong with two downers dating

> Potatoed

I wonder what it's like to fuck a downy. If I had access to one I would sexually abuse it for sure

Lycurgas did nothing wrong
>throw it off a cliff

What the fuck

DOWNED

Idk dude I went to school with this downsyndrome cunt and he was actually not that bad, he once fucked this guy up for bullying him and he would come to parties and drink

>memeflag
>blaming Christians
As usual,show me your star of David,kike

You're confusing Downies with Dutchies.

I know it's hard to tell the difference, but you gotta look more closely wafflenigger.

This kind of sickens me. Do we put them together just because they are retarded

Please for the love of God tell me that they aren't cognizant

they go to school and don't flunk out?

is this where the american education memes come from?

i knew a guy who got fired from a local grocery chain for having sex with a female checkout bagger with down syndrome in the bathroom on break.

potato

And? What did he say about it? Was she a freak? Did she suck the shit out of his asshole afterwards? That's fucking hot

Why, why?

Checkd, and I'm down with pic related

>be right-wing cuckservitive
>muh abortion is wrong, stop killing our kids!!!
>find le based ayrian wife
>settle down
>wife becomes pregnant
>during a scan you're told he's a literal tard with downs
>abortion is wrong I ain't killing muh kid!
>have kid
>you're stuck looking after a retard until the day you die, your bloodline ends with a retard

tell me Sup Forums why is abortion wrong?

Bahahahahaha no one gives a shit until one shits themselves

How long until toll paid..?

>'ow can wite boy eben cumpeet

Downies are not 100% infertile, but the chances are pretty low.

Whats wrong with voluntary sterilization though? we could snip all the tards and let them bump uglies without a care.

>your face when their kid comes out and is normal and therefore has a higher IQ

That would be a hot sextape.

>They breed
>The child has double down syndrome
>4 copies of chromosome 23
>The kid grows up to be barely functional
>He finds Sup Forums
>He browses Sup Forums and makes thousands of retarded shitposts everyday
>Quality of Sup Forums rises slightly

I'd pay $100 to see what their kid looks like.

The scientific term for Down syndrome is trisomy 21, which means that they have a third 21st chromosome. This means that they can't have kids with normal people (the chromosomes need to match up to be able to reproduce) but that they might be able to have kids with other downies, not a guarantee though

[BLACKED]

Literal retards are sterile

>Tarred.com

>flag
. . .

Anyone here that makes fun of this photo, is truly the problem with this world.

Social media wasn't a thing before the early 2000s you stupid fuck. You probably also think global warming is caused by the decreasing number of pirates.

people with mental retardation are incapable of consent, therefor sex with a mentally retarded person is statutory rape.

>They can breed at least in theory though.
>Meiosis causes the pairs of chromosomes to split into two sex cells (gametes) with a single set of chromosomes.
>In a downy, one gamete would get one copy of chromosome 21 and one would have 2 copies.
>Assume these gametes are eggs being fertilized by you own autistic but otherwise normal sperm.
>If the egg with one copy of chromosome 21 was fertilized it have 2 copies one from each parent and be "normal" IE not have down syndrome.
>If the egg had two copies it would have 3 once fertilized and thus a downy embryo would be formed.

Who gives a fuck if two downies miscegeniate they're going to poison the gene pool anyway

Bitch, atheism was on the rise even before jews came up with christianity.

If two Downs syndrome individuals mate, it results in Frowns syndrome.

*tips phrygian cap*

High enough to vote DNC

I think you mean low enough.

*tips back*

They are probably the only downs people at their school or two of a very small number. They can't have kids and downs people aren't usually very violent so you don't have to worry about her paying the toll. They would be happy walmart greeters who don't really positively or negatively affect the world in any way. This doesn't matter at all.

tfw they will continue breeding. Thanks jews for the opposite of eugenics. You are doing a great service.

youtu.be/-6Prk6LoK50

I'm an atheist, you fucking retard. I'm just not the kind of imbecile that thinks the masses can handle lacking a moral anchor.

>deus vult flag
>anti christian post
Im a catholic and if tards want to get dressed up and shit idc as long as they are sterile

Whats the big deal with this? They're so fucking retarded that they literally don't have a clue what Race is I bet.

Also, OP, you do realize that downies and apsies are sterilized at birth, right? They pose no threat to anybody.

honestly, what is so bad about democrats wanting to kill babies? Aside from abortion doctors inviting Pedosta over and using the fetuses as pizza toppings at fund raising events?

I would too. I would ram my hard cock into her pussy and blow a fat load in her retarded potato pussy. Thinking about it makes me hard.

Japan already has. I've seen videos of Japanese retards being fucked in school bathrooms at high school or whatever by older guys. There's even a couple vids of retarded girls being fucked in ass and freaking out. Kinda hot now that I think about it....

They are? I've seen two that gave birth to a child i'm not even kidding. My co-worker didn't even believe it and then he went out on lunch and saw it too.

literally what is wrong with this? It's just two retards having a good time, it's not like they're gonna fuck and have children.

kek

So they CAN have kids, it’s just very unlikely.

Forced sterilization is still a thing in the West for people born with these kinds of deformities/disabilities. Google it, senpai. I kinda agree, but at the same time, it's kinda fucked.