Papa Johns Attempting Reverse Psychology To Reverse Dwindling Sales

As Papa John’s evaluates NFL sponsorship, chain tells racists: Don’t buy our pizza

>sacbee.com/news/business/article182822756.html

>“We condemn racism in all forms and any and all hate groups that support it. We do not want these individuals or groups to buy our pizza.”

I'll side with John Schnatter on this one and will continue boycotting Papa Johns pizza for as long as they continue sponsoring the NFL.

Other urls found in this thread:

remingtonresearchgroup.com/surveys/MLB_10-22-17.pdf
sacbee.com/news/business/article182822756.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Papa Johns apparently hired a PR firm to post here insufferably. Papa John FUCKS CHILDREN.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchy fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

>NFL virtue signals
>Loses viewers and ticket sales in record numbers
>Papa Johns is feeling the hurt due to being associated with the NFL
>Decides to join the virtue signaling

I'm sure this will work out well for them. I mean, look at the NFL's numbers and ticket sales growth in comparison to basketball and baseball.

remingtonresearchgroup.com/surveys/MLB_10-22-17.pdf

Oh, wait. The MLB has surpassed the NFL in popularity.

Whatever, they're the official alt-right pizza.

Get over it

I actually really like Burger King. It's my preferred chain restaurant. I'd eat there more if I didn't have to drive 30 minutes to get to one. Ditto for Long John Silvers.

Instead, I mostly stick with KKKFC. Its ironic how much black people like it, considering that the Colonel was a pretty hardcore racist.

no

The kernel knew how to keep his slaves happy and willing to obey

Popeye's is way better than KFC and it's not even close. Niggers know their chicken

only an actual retard would buy papa jhns... shit fucking sicks worst pizza chain NA

>papa john's doing poorly
>meanwhile practically every other pizza chain is showing gains
Really makes you think.

Ezells is very good too, no popeyes around me

>pizza is political
land of the free everyone

Popeyes is even further away from me than KFC. KFC is a 2 minute drive. Popeyes would be over an hour. I'd have to leave my town, drive to the bigger city (half an hour to the edge of town), drive into the heart of downtown (the dilapidated area - another 30 minutes), and eat with the urban youths.

No matter how good the chicken is, its not worth the risk.

I have old memories of enjoying KFC, but it's just like a fucking grease sponge. I can't eat it anymore. I remember bringing a bucket back on a whim for my m8s and they dived into it like rabid monsters, but of course they ate like shit anyway.

Tried Popeyes twice and the options were novel but it was gross. Why can't we have nice fried chicken? Are the niggers the problem?

I honestly like the way their pizza tastes the best of national chains

if they offered stuffed crust I'd probably never buy from anywhere else

I think you just might not like deep fried chicken. Have to tried the Famous Bowls from KFC or something. A few chopped up chicken tenders dunked into mashed potatoes with corn and the like mixed in? Maybe something like that would ease you up on the grease.

I prefer Dominoes. Always have. That said, Papa Johns is pretty high up on the list when you limit your list to national chains.

>chicken tenders
glue meat

For the record I'm old enough to have experienced Micky D's beef tallow fries. That was actually good.

quality bantz, ivan.

giving away my age here
>the ninety nine center
>the ninety nine center
>two pieces of finger lickin' chicken
>rolllllll and coleslaw
>orrrrrr potato

ya - when i was a kid you got all that at KFC for $0.99 - drink was extra

>eating the worst pizza chain when the McRib is back
Faggots, the lot of you

I actually worked at KFC as a teen. I can't speak to today, but if you're willing to go back to ~2003, the chicken tenders were made in house. You got boneless chicken breast meat, and had to flour it yourself.

We also had to mix the cole slaw in house, if that's your thing. It was all separated, and you had to mix it together using a big tub, and your arms while wearing disposable plastic gloves that went up past your elbows. Shit was cold.

>Eating shitty McRibs when Subway has the Reuben again.

Corned beef, swiss cheese, and sauerkraut is pretty much the white man's diet.

lel back in the 90s I had this veggie lesbo woman teacher and one time she was like
>so I wen to the deli
>then there was this big guy
>and he had his arms stirring the cole slaw
>and the hair in his armpits was in the cole slaw
>and that's why I'm never eating cole slaw again

Wish they'd have good cole slaw again, too. It's so simple. Don't need to mess it up with 20 other food waste side products and chemicals. It's just fucking good on it's own what the heck.

Papa John's is cheap office party pizza.

I much prefer Little Caesars and their delicious deep deep dish for 8 dollars.

>when i was a kid you got all that at KFC for $0.99

I've never seen hair fall into the slaw, but back when I worked there, KFC had their employees wear shirts that were really scratchy. Maybe it was to catch loose hairs?

Anyways, I've worked at KFC, 2 BKs, and a McDonalds as I was a teen/college aged guy. KFC was the most fun place to work. Even when I go in today, you can tell that the people working there have a lot of fun. One of my favorite work memories come from KFC. Someone threw a bucket of water on me in the back, so I had to switch shirts (they had a shit ton in the office). So I took that shirt, and put it in the deep freeze for an hour, and let it freeze solid. Then I took the shirt and bashed it over the dude's head.

Another fun memory was when a work buddy that worked the window pretended to be blind, just to fuck with people.

As long as we didn't fuck with the product or piss off the customers, and everything was cleaned at the end of the night, management didn't give a fuck what we did. It made us much better workers, in my opinion.

>he doesn't remember when gas cost less than a buck
>he never used said gas to drive to the taco bell
>blasting the latest Nirvana track
>in his busted shitbox
>which happens to be a hoonbox of its time
>and then orders 20 $.66 soft tacos
>and three bean burritos for the people who aren't going to have toilet issues

You missed out on life

Pizza Hut kicks the shit out of the rest of the major pizza chains

They make cheese crust here in Russia

kek. My bother had a job at a food stand at a local water park for a while. His favorite thing to do was to toss a slice of cheese on somebody's grill when they weren't looking and then they'd have to scrape it off.

Can't beat a good work environment.

Pizza hut sucks shit. It's literally the only chain in my town, meaning I would have to drive a minimum of 20 minutes to get something that isn't Pizza hut, and I still never eat pizza from there. I would legitimately rather go without than settle on such a shitty product.

Agreed. To this day, I would rather work at a KFC for ~5 bucks per hour (whatever the minimum wage was back then) than a McDonalds at 8 bucks per hour (I literally quit after a day, the job sucked THAT badly).

PizzaHut.com has 2 topping pizzas for $7.99 right now.

I fucking LOVE America. Where the fuck else can someone have so much fucking food to choose from that we can select what we eat solely based on our political beliefs?!

as of now you say?

perper johns employs black people.

I quit my first bigboy tens of thousands of dollars a year job after like a day and a half because of the work environment.

My bro's other favorite thing to do was to hit the freezer and then on the way back chuck ice in the deep fryer vats. You probably know what ensued.

I hope that the fry cook wasn't too close. You could really fuck someone up that way.

Thanks for that insightful review, fellow user. Don't forget that Burger King® is doing a special two Whopper meal deal for only $9.99. It's a Whopper steal!

That's a ripoff compared to their 10 nuggets for $1.50.

It was a local joint and they knew each other, so it was like little physical bantz they all knew to expect.

One time a guy got so caught up doing something else he got a big pile of slices of cheese melting into the grill and then stuck a fry up in it like a birthday candle. Many laffs were had.

Are they still doing that?

I 'member 69 cent tacos!

They were 2 weeks ago (last time I went).

>Its ironic how much black people like it, considering that the Colonel was a pretty hardcore racist.
no it isn't. it's literally a ploy

I'm sure their shareholders are over the moon that Papa John's has the moral high ground.

By the way: intentionally sabotaging your own publicly traded company is extremely fucking illegal, and that's exactly what they are doing.

Wait didn't the guy come out and tell the nfl they fucked him by letting their slaves get out of hand pretty much?
dudes fucking based. i hear hyundai is next to ask why super wealthy white owners are taking shit from nigger employees.
fuck i downloaded the app after i heard he said that shit.

I haven't heard anything about this. That said, what can you do with a Hyundai app?

>sacbee.com/news/business/article182822756.html
my bad bro, i ment the pizza app for poppa johns. sorry. but year i can't recall now, but i think i heard that hyundai was considering dropping nfl contract over this too. i wanna say it was on cnbc or something. but it may have been online

I bought poppa johns pizza today. it tasted just huuuwhight..

Your brother's p fucking funny m8

the last time I had burger king I literally woke up at 2am due to stomach cramps and then spent 40min shitting my guts out
fucking sucks
never again
avoid bk
as an american my sharting muscles are already strong enough to hold in normal sharts but bk produced extreme sharts that blasted right on out
fucking avoid

I used to like Ezells but the one near me doesn't season their chicken properly anymore so it's bland as hell. Have a good Popeye's, though.

Sounds like me in regards to Taco Hell. It's like draino for my digestive tract.

>Our sales are slipping!
>Quick! Somebody dump more cash into marketing! (because somehow dumping that cash into R&D to make better food didn't occur to anyone.)

Papa John’s is legitimately bad pizza. I hope they shut down the NFL with their bullshit, then I hope get shut down by customer revulsion and avoidance.

Papa Johns is literally the worst pizza there is, I haven't bought that shit in 20 years. SO gross.

I hated him so much growing up with him. But it all turned out good, and it was a good lesson in male bonding.

For me, it's the Whopper. The best sandwich

>dudes fucking based.

he was based until he said that he doesn't want my money. be care careful what you wish for motherfucker.

>Mcrib is back
Why is it taken away? Too many heart attacks?

>good mood food
Hey, that's Arbys' slogan

Fast food chains get business by putting new things on the menu. The McRib was always awful. Pressed and formed """beef""" with gross McDonalds BBQ sauce and a bun.

Intermittent items generate more revenue per unit that standard items because of their novelty, but that wears off eventually, and since it costs more per unit to produce such specialty items they're not cost effective as standard items.
tl'dr items like that are for strategic revenue boosts.

publicity marketing to not make it available 24/7/365. create a want where no want existed before. kinda clever when you think about it.

Reuben's are 100% jewish

hahahahaha he's finally going to bankrupt himself. dolan buys a team. fails. tries to kill the nfl. pimpy joe's flops back and forth. fails. has to try and kiss nfl ass again. almighty dollar. or almighty dollar dolan?

kek

Reubens are 100% usually a good measure of if your diner is any good.

It had better come on a big plate with the sandwich wide open with heaps of meat and the cheese and the sauce still dripping and very, very good sauerkraut.

>As Papa John’s evaluates NFL sponsorship, chain tells racists: Don’t buy our pizza
What happened with the NFL?
I don't care about football, so all I know if that players took a knee during the anthem because feelings or something and that upset patriots
Was there more? Is the NFL suffering?

>moist and hot broiled burger.
fast food burgers are junk. they all need to be salted and they aren't. if you get a whopper at BK, it's a slab of sweaty flavorless meat

always knew i was on to something
its fucking sad if a ruben from an arbys in Pine bluff AR 12 years ago is better than anyone i have had since

whataburger is better

hahahahahaha

That's some delicious looking cheese pizza you got there OP. Got any more?

I think Arbys might have been better back in the day, but every time I try them now they're stingy on the meat and the ensemble just doesn't work right.

Roy Rogers at least there you can get some real man's food FAST and heap your select toppings.

The bacon king is delicious

Or, maybe people in general are just getting turned-off by Democrats & Pizza.

Do you not have jets or hungry howies? Papa johns is considered lowest tier around year.

If they started taking away our food because of heart attacks there would be a constitutional crisis.

I'm surprised no one has yet to combine Brooklyn style pizza with other ingredients to make a pizza sandwich thing.

They're called hot pockets.

BK is unironically the best fast food burger. The one by my house is so well managed, clean, they keep the niggers from loitering in the parking lot, and every time I get food it's actually fucking hot. Also onion rings >>>> fries

IMO Wendys is better. If you don't believe me just visit their official twitter and see for yourself why.

Wendy's is not better. Their never frozen beef just means that it's days away from going rotten when they receive it, and it will be used for chili if they can't sell it by the expiration date.

>Why is it taken away?

MK

someone has never been to 5 Guys

enjoy selling pizzas to niggers, maybe you can lobby congress so that they can use EBT for papa john's

FPBP

I'll continue boycotting Papa John's pizza for as long as they continue making crap.

Square thick pub pizza master race reporting in.

Meat and mushrooms belong under the cheese, and the cheese should be at least as thick as a piece of the grease bread that Papa Johns calls pizza.

>dont worry goy all great food must be dunked in watered-down imitation butter
>lactose intolerant? we've got you covered

>this pasta still gets posted

BK is the fucking worst. Horse meat. How can their nuggets be 10/$1.49?? That's nasty.
Their burgers: nasty
Their chicken: nasty
Hot dogs: naasty
BACON SUNDAE: WTF

5 Guys is good but their fries.... if you don't eat them within 10 mins of receiving your order, they turn into a soggy radioactive mush mound of grease soaking through the bag

lol

babylon is a circus.

He's doing this because a bunch of you idiots on a discord convinced several media outlets the Papa Johns is /ourpizza/

Papa John's pan pizza is really good tho and it's only $10