Larry David: Why do so many of these sexual harassers have to be Jews?

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/927026473327824897

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTaX1-la2Nw
youtu.be/qYVK_OqyUzk
youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ceHHkNKu_r8
youtube.com/watch?v=lAko_oxuU_w
youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mmui1Jo-FaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unironically thinking Weinstein did something wrong

Fuck off to twitter.

He's frustrated with how sloppy they've become with their criminality?

trying to trick people into believing in "good" jews. there is no such thing

Fucking leafs.

>there are no good Jews
Wrong. There is Dan Avidan.

>have to be

apparently he also brought up the holohoax during the same monologue

so he took a jab at the jews, but then added in some of that good ol' fashioned "you sort of deserve this" routine.

Larry David is funny because he's extremely self-aware.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTaX1-la2Nw

My Penis is a Race of Ten Trillion Sperms and then they go into the cosmos

I like Larry David a lot, and I'm the kind of person that got gasps at work yesterday for using the phrase "sniveling kike."

lmao those replies on twitter thats good stuff thanks

hes mad his jews did him over and cancelled his show for being too white

Larry just wants to know

Then, David pushed the squirm-inducing nature of his material even more, wondering aloud if he still would have checked out women during the Holocaust had he been sent to a concentration camp.
“I think I would,” he said, imagining the scenario. “Of course, the problem is, there are no good opening lines in a concentration camp. ‘How’s it going? They treating you OK? You know, if we ever get out of here, I’d love to take you out for some latkes. Do you like latkes? What? What did I say? Is it me or the whole thing? It’s because I’m bald, isn’t it?”

Based

larry david is the best tho

Larry David is Fucking hilarious. He can't get through a skit.

He acted as any Jew would in his position.

Larry David is a genius.

One of my favorite bits from Curb Your Enthusiasm, where Larry teaches a "flamboyant" kid about swastikas and Hitler.
"Get a life, Jews!"
youtu.be/qYVK_OqyUzk

Larry David is great. You are a sore antisemitic loser if you hate him SIMPLY because he is Jewish.

he never seemed into his jewishness

Is this semite dare I say /ourguy/?

He's fucking hilarious. The new season has been hit or miss but he bags on Jews better than anybody else. He plays up the nitpicky Jew stereotype very well.

And has good taste in music

>all those triggered jews in the comments
why are kikes so hilarious?

>has a fantastic voice
>only uses it for meme covers or shitty joke songs

I heard this guy's rendition of Loud Pipes and fell in love with it. Does he have any music that isn't LOL VIDOEGAMES shit?

He's done some covers. I know your pain.

Yeah, he has an old band called Skyhill. They're pretty good if you like mellow pop rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceHHkNKu_r8

It's legit the worst feeling. Such a fantastic talent used on fucking "80s pop music but worse!" and actual 0/10 "XD videogame" shit

Sounds cheesy but great, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=lAko_oxuU_w

Here's the skit

blocked in the US. NBC jews got triggered too.

>a jew naming the jew

based kike
i pray hes not one of them

Bobby Fisher was the best Jew

copy link address, replace 'you' with 'hook'

they think they are untouchables, whith the media silincing all the scandal and mocking all that have guts to stand its not strange

Quickly addresses the Weinstein thing, then changes the subject to the Holocaust. Good jewing.

>he says 'hey schlomo'

lol

larry david is the fucking man

He's playing stupid. Jews are good at taking the heat off themselves.

Except he's been doing this shit for years.

My dad was an extra on Curb, walked right by Larry. Was fake talking with his friend in the skit.

>saying sniveling kike in public
if you're this hardcore about being a nazi it's strange you haven't tried organizing since you aren't bothering to hide your power level anyway. it's almost as if you're an edgy faggot

I knew Larry was one of the good ones.

There are two kinds of goy working in hollywood. The first type are very attractive and their biggest problem is trying to keep all the women off their cocks. The second type are massive cucks like Michael Moore who are genuine feminists and beta males. That's why.

but what did he do? Sex against movie roles is not rape. And the celebs he fucked seemed quite comfortable being seen on parties with him.

order a dragon dildo now cause your ass clearly needs it faggot

He wants to make they goy think the Jews are the real victims

>nazis are the only people who hate kikes.

Bigot. Kike-hatred is inclusive.

sacha cohen also seems quite self ironic
youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ

>he doesn't know about Stephen "Goebbels" Miller

Lol they're shutting each other down now
Must be frightened

THE CHOSEN KNOW

generally speaking the jews that believe in God are OK but they are few and far between. Obviously they are still not to be trusted. For the most part the bad ones are the Godless commie jews, the ones who are jew in name and maybe a shell of custom, but who either worship nothing or moloch. They are the ones that push all this shit.

and him. the music has some degenerate shit in it but its funny and amusing. Also love when they team up with TWRP

they circumcise. that's pretty much it. they're a woman's religion. they bow to females. they LOVE the concept of females and allow them to participate in services. their members have lied about human sexuality. (Freud). And all sorts of fucked up molech shit always gets confused with them because they even make up words for judean (jew) and then go conquering as Hungarians and calling themselves Ashkenazi Israelites. It's nuts

it wasnt gasps it was cringes and im cringing right now reading bout it also larry david is the most jewish of the jews so if you hate jews its weird you dont hate larry david

that was a pretty great episode. when I think of my favorite bit though it always comes to this
youtube.com/watch?v=mmui1Jo-FaE

Shame this season of curb blows

How were these propaganda memes so accurate?
Are we living in a simulation?

Is he /ourjew/?

Because the Nazis weren't actually wrong or evil or any of that stuff.