Milab investigation thread: Tory Smith claims Mike pence has killed over 100 children

Milabs are the direct reason for all the child trafficking in the United States.

Word on the street (torys videos and heaven) is that Janet Reno was leading Milab raids with loca law enforcement. She was killed in November 2016.

Milabs are located in most international airports

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uun3Z80cPAk
Many corporate CEOs are involved.

Used to be run by the bush family. The bushes have been arrested and now their clones are running around.

Some major folks that are still around.

Jeff sessions: murdered 7 children. 70 raped

There is a sub dedicated to DNA activation on Reddit.

R/Torysmith

If we learn how to read DNA and connect with heaven and the universe we can fight child traffickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/
archive.is/wLwsq
archive.is/ZS5Up
therooster.com/blog/contact-has-been-made-scientists-build-dmt-machine-talk-aliens
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?99699-Scientists-building-DMT-Machine-that-will-help-them-Talk-to-Aliens
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=140318.0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRHnZfeiF8
nature.com/news/2008/012345/full/news.2008.1185.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/the_enlightenment.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice title and picture and body text.
I will dump what I have related.
Previous related thread:
God bless you for being here.

>CLONES
you lost me there

I have to be honest i have worked with sacred fire before and have had partial DNA activation at some times.

I think that I have too but mostly it is spirit walking. I saw a youtube video of a self proclaimed Super Soldier survivor and he tought me how to do it.
It's sort of like doing missions in your mind to liberate people and heal them and send them to heaven. You can even craft tools.
One of them was a bow and arrow and that was used to shoot arrows of personal responsibility at people, all in the astral realm.
I tried and did I think for Torys sister earlier. Really hurt but felt good I guess, I cried a lot.

wtf is your picture

Pay attention Sup Forums.

Bump

I didn't know there was a subbreddit thanks for that.
I wish I wasn't completely banned on reddit but I will still take a look.

Likely a child's drawing of their account at Bohemia Grove which should be raided immediately.

mfw somebody posts retarded conspiracy shit that belongs on /x/

Lots can be found on DUMBs/MILABs here
whale.to/

this man seems like a schizo, yet there seems to be some hint of truth to his words... strange video

If you watch them all you will have no doubt in your mind the man in genuine.
I've watched most of them but whenever I do it just hurts so much.

Fuck off Shill. Come closer to the light or become a slave to others will.

Keep watching. It only gets more interesting

Shall I contact you via YT about supplying funding the resistance?

i find the reptilian stuff hard to swallow, I think they are more likely to be semi-autonomous psychic projections like characters in a dream as opposed to real beings. Otherwise much of this occult stuff seems at least vaguely plausible, I know first hand that it is powerful and very real, there is a reason they guard it so jealously

Has anyone else had success accessing the Akashi Library through Out of Body Experiences (using the WILD method) or lucid dreaming?

Akashic*

ITs op here had to change cuz captcha was fried. think the CIA is on to me.

The reptilian stuff is not hard to swallow. In the whole process I found out I was part reptilian. i fucking smell like one. Will post a photo of my hands. I'm probably about 3-4% reptilian.

I don't wish to take money blindly. I am not in position or even a location to make change and I would need a band of brothers to operate with.
I have indicated in these archives here more of whats necessary.
Anonymous (ID: Abep3dmR) MY ID
archive.is/wLwsq
archive.is/ZS5Up
Anonymous (ID: kXsBpwTO)
Earlier today I contacted via email an organization called Phantom Rescue in pursuit of employment
Ultimately I am looking for a base of operations not a salary. I don't even want money.
We would need servers, equipment including surveillance, weapons, storage, transport etc.
We would need numbers, specifically for the dry work to conduct non contact operations and verbal contact imitations.

Do not listen to anything other than this man Tory Smith. He is the only 100% DNA activated human being to walk the planet in the last 2000 years besides jesus.

He is right about everything.

Ultimately thats not far off from what I understand is the truth.
They are supposedly both physical and yet operate at a different frequency than us.
It sort of allows them not to directly meddle with us, but they can project themselves I guess using lots of energy to appear.

I would help you but law enforcement is so tight and the CIA has temporal bodies floating around everywhere.

would be tough.

We need more people like tory WHO have FULL ACTIVATION. This is the problem.

A reddit sub wont just cut it r/torysmith does exist.

Speaking of this I don't know if anyone cares but after getting really angry about pizzagate being undermined in exposure I had a dream after doing graffiti locally where James Alefantis sodomized me. I woke up from the dream but it was so vivid. Not sure if it matters much but it was definitely him. It felt like I got attacked.
Not LARPing. It was the night I went out and spray painted pizzagate is real., and of course it could be my own imagination but it still felt forced. Not sure I would dream up such a thing consciously.

We shall talk tomorrow. Many things are st work here.

Also I would highly suggest anyone to look into inducing lucid states and out of body experiences. I have walked in these realms several times prior, but have never considered tracking others using this time as Tory had.

My only advice to you then is buy Litecoin and DOGE coin if you wish to grow your capital.

I have done this, didn't believe any of it until I somewhat accidentally launched my consciousness into a higher domain by following Tim Leary's psychedelic experience instructions, I received some sort of download which irrevocably altered my view of reality

this makes sense, though some might say that they are illusions it all just depends on you're definition of real, they are certainly effectual but can be overcome with proper thinking. I have had lucid dreaming experiences that I felt things physically in, I believe the dreamscape (or at least the lucid one) may be partly overlapping with some kind of alternate metaphysical reality, sounds crazy but I have my reasons for believing this which are sound.

I'll bite, how do I know if I'm a reptile?

Bitcoin naturally too when the time is right. Probably somewhere in the 4k range, but perhaps lower.

my knuckles are pure hard crusted scales. for some reason i cant use my phone rn. if you stay in the thread i will show you what i mean with timestamp.

>Milabs are located in most international airports

Nuh uh. Most are doctor office fronts that close up a few years later.

alright i'll leave tab open, don't you think it's just dried skin? what did you read or hear that made you think this?

therooster.com/blog/contact-has-been-made-scientists-build-dmt-machine-talk-aliens

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?99699-Scientists-building-DMT-Machine-that-will-help-them-Talk-to-Aliens

Rick Strassman (author of DMT the spirit molecule) is also very approachable on this subject.

no you will think a fucking freak. no one looks.

From what I understand there are reptilian human hybrids often found in british and saudi genetics.
Are you from the UK or middle east? I often thought I may be a hybrid but I somehow doubt I am a reptilian kek.

Thanks for the tip. What other indicators do you know to spot them?

Don't really have much memory of it, sorry.

I have really big bags under my eyes despite getting lots of sleep every night and I'm in my young twenties. How bad is that?

You need more vitamin D.

Janet Reno died of illness at an old age you are fucking stupid, fact check before you LARP she was fucking retired you dipshit.

Okay guys I'm humoring you out of interest. What's supposed to convince a sceptic that any of this is true? Like try me, but try to be coherent please.

DMT the spirit molecule is a great book, read Supernatural by Graham Hancock if you haven't, I totally believe there are real entities out there contactable in altered states as I have met them - honestly modern westerners are among the only humans throughout all history NOT to believe that,

gibs me a minute.

Sometimes I have this effect too but I doubt I have been sodomized and have the eyes symptoms. It isn't a rule.
Look into semens mind control properties:
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=140318.0
Do not abuse this.
It's likely why they raped Tory so much, to attempt to mind control him.

NEO, BAT, Viberate, Hush and a few others are also solid bets.

I actually helped send the Jamaican bobsled team to the Winter Olympics with Doge quite some time ago.

I am not worried about having my wealth grow, only ensuring that I help our brothers and sisters move closer to the light. Everything else shall follow.

Bonus red pill:
Look into Bioluminesence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRHnZfeiF8
nature.com/news/2008/012345/full/news.2008.1185.html

>Janet Reno died of illness

in total fear

>tfw RV'd it

>gets 36 digit
>is this angry about a Tory thread
hmm. God bless you, user. That is all I have to say to you for now.

Triboluminesence*

Greatest thing I’ve watched all weekend. Needs a laughtrack

This can't be real. Odom was right?

If you just watch Tory's videos you will understand it all. Especially coming from a Sup Forumsacks perspective.
Tory was fighting against human trafficking more than any one of us.

I want to understand and I did try watching the one OP linked. But it all sounds way too fucking crazy for me to get a lid on it. And I'm not saying this to gas light - I just have no idea what you guys are talking about. Anyone got like a quick rundown with some evidence? I believe the elites are shady pedophiles - I don't believe in healing lights, inter-dimensional alien invasion and DMT being some kind of spiritual steroid. I'm not saying I discount any possibility - but put yourselves in my shoes. It's pretty far fetched.

Yeah I can't remember the last time I went outside. That's good advice.

$SAFEX, $SNT, $OMG.

what is a milab?

Googled it and it said "alien abduction" but this can't be so what is it?

>Mike pence has killed over 100 children

sweet

Timothy Leary was a brilliant man. There are still "secret" societies continuing on his work.

Please do not be shy about entering and exploring these realms. Also, DMT and LSD are your friend, assuming you don't give in to sloth as a result of your learned knowledge.

Psilocybin (mushrooms) are a way to immediately tap into the consciousness of the Earth.

I also would like to take a moment to acknowledge how blessed I feel to be here with you all tonight.

>Tim Leary's psychedelic experience instructions
The dde was a fraud a CIA plant (that's who ave him the acid he used, from sandoz laboratories) and an FBI informant. I'm not saying psychedelics are eye opening and occasionally mindblowing but...Leary, the McKennas, that dud who found the "mushroom cult" in Mexico, (it was all fake, made up, the shaman preistess was just an ordinary catholic and the CIA paid for the whole trip.) The story that was in Life magazine the kicked off the fascination into mushroom spirituality.I don't know why the CIA and their shills were so into psychedelics but you need to find your own way and avoid the Timothy Leary's of the world.

nah im still eradicating your cult

Start making these Tory Threads every day.

they need to be goin 24/7

SAY a prayer

THank you galactics and Blue Avians for shutting down the milabs and arresting all the child traffickers.

I watched them in a particular order that made them more "believable"
I believe I watched them starting from the 2nd most recent one, then chronologically from the start.
Basically I found one, not the last one, but one of the higher view counts at the tail end, then got hooked from the start.
It's hard to explain but he's just not lying.
Who would lie about this?
after working on ending pizzagate for years and child trafficking rings predating pizzagate for what feels like almost a decade, as young guy too(24) you reach a point where you look to a higher place for answers.
God sent me Tory I am sure of it.
I just wish I found Tory sooner and reached out to him right away.

I learned about him after he had died.

LEAF whats our plan of action.

The reality is the FBI is aware of this guy and MUeller died because of it.

good fbi agents shot mueller. his clone is out now.

I believe MILAB is actually the technical term for military abduction and Tory in a bit of misnomer calls DUMBs MILABs. but it also could be he is calling them Military Lab short hand.
The point remains they are deep undergound bases like at Denver's airport and the expired IIRC Dulce base.
These are the locations Alex Jones has infamously theatracized in his "HUMAN ALIEN HYBRIDS HALF HUMAN HALF GOLDFISH" etc videos.

But how do I substantiate any of this? It's not something I feel a particular leap of faith towards. It's certainly interesting, and how convinced you all seem makes me feel like giving you your fair day in court. But I genuinely don't understand what I'm hearing here.

I've done this list except DMT.
Not sure I liked mushrooms but it was alright. LSD was my favorite. 2CB the all time favorite.

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/the_enlightenment.pdf

Have you read this ?

apparently the guy he shot recovered almost instantly so what he said would happen was totally right, there's a lot of conflict on where and how many times the guy was shot so it's hard to tell, but it's a very dangerous redpill to swallow.

I do occasionally use psilocybin but I fear that I may spend too long in the bardo and damage my ability to function, there's plenty of time such things after death, I'm also glad to have people here on such an active thread on this topic as there are few who can follow along without wanting to have me institutionalized

Leary may have been a shill but the psychedelic experience is essentially just a translation of the Tibetan book of the dead which I promise you is legit as fuck, do you have any proofs for the Mckennas being shills? i really like them and don't want to believe that, either way it doesn't necessarily speak to the main truth of their material, in fact that may make aspects of it more true seeing as how they may have had access to secret info

Quick, notify Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones! We will conquer!

When you are ready, contact leaf via his YouTube channel.

Let's not let this momentum go to waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
Dude wtf happened to him? is he still alive?

whats leafs youtube?

I am hoping we all meet soon and we have the brains and the brass and the force to undermine any opposition to the freedom of men women and children of God's green earth.
I am not historically violent and I don't have an absolute path of violence to end this but I have been preparing for this day and the days to come.
I have many theories as to how to end this but I will need help in numbers and resources.
I am somewhat chronically ill (ulcerative colitis) so I will need strong men who can carry the weight of this task. I have mass amounts of data and can provide my body to its limits, but we need to come together and prove to the masses we will not tolerate abuse anywhere on the face of the earth.
Thailand you can buy children for a dollar.
I am sick of it. I will dedicate my life to liberating all innocent people, so help me God.
I have independantly been raising awareness for pizzagate via pic related but I am poor. I have around 150USD net worth and debts on top of that. I truly need not a patreon but a company. A headquarters and a band of brothers.

Op or leaf bro, can you please drop some info on DNA activation? I've had a strong personal interest in lucid dreaming and OBE's, but I feel like im missing a step in actually having one. Any tips?

I had a dream that I walked by Podesta and laid a beat down on him. So I made up for your anal rape.

DMT as I'm sure you know throws the doors off the hinges.

I've spoke with gods and goddesses multiple times in these states.

May I make a reading suggestion? If you haven't already check out Pikhal and Tikhal by Alexander Shulgin. He details his experiences synthesizing and testing thousands of Psychedelic chemicals (most new and untouched since his original syntheses).

here are my hybrid reptilian knuckles.

fuck if i know, haven't heard of him till today. If you're referring to Odom he's obviously in jail

I second this.

Go through the last thread if you wish to learn more, its in the first post ITT.
I have loads of archives I can provide if you want my bookmarks.
I also have a youtube channel as a form of propaganda you are welcome to view it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
This video is the main piece I push to recondition people.

I appreciate the effort but you look perfectly human to me

Are knuckles not suppose to look like this?

No but I will give it a look and hopefully in the future we can discuss it.

Yea I'm not seeing it.

If you would like more information watch
every single one of the youtube videos from Tory smith.

In short though. Tory smith connects to heaven and uses his gift to access DNA.

You must have 51% sacred light to do this.

How do you access heaven?

he has an entire video on it.

Thanks I'll check it out

aight they look scaly to me but fuc it back to dna activation.

I'm sure God simply could no longer stand Tory's existence in the plane and released him. He is watching us now surely.

Tory man. His health just went to shit in one month.

McKenna was as legitimate as it got. Granted everyone of these philosophers and modern day truth seekers threw in their own twists to lose the trail of the "normal population" and to dispell those seeking information for the sake of inflicting harm to others.

But ultimately all of the knowledge these individuals share is innate within each and every one of us. Godspeed user

They can clone dolly the sheep but humans are impossible to clone, your failed attempt at logic is disgraceful at best.

>pic
when the fuck did I get on /x/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

I can't really explain what it is to me, and to you and anyone it might be separate mechanisms at work.
To me it is like looking at the soul of a person. Some might find its the eyes, or the body. The skin or the color of their aura, maybe even the smell or their gestures. Perhaps its as simple as Tory where he just asks Father and Mother God the truth.
You have to trust your heart and soul and instincts.
I feel I have been reading DNA all my life but I won't say I know I am great at it. I wish to improve. Thank you. I know of many who I believe can do this so perhaps if you ever meet someone who seems to read DNA in front of you, ask them or emulate their demeanor and methodology.
Look up Cobra, an acquaintance of Victorytothelight. I hope I am not wrong in my judgement of him, but he seems benevolent.
Perhaps its just the name Cobra thats throwing me off. Thank you.

Seems similar to my hands? Is this not normal?

Anyone can access this information all they have to do is close their eyes in meditation. if you have 51% sacred light you can go to heaven right fucking now. You close your eyes and a black veil will reveal the most beautiful thing you love. Its usually nature and (this is the tunnel of light) and you will be greeted by angels on the other side usually. From there just ask away.

Well I appreciate it. I can't say it was enjoyable, but I was reassuring that my vandalism was impacting him. I hope we together can give Alefantis a physical beat down and not an astral one, assuming he confesses his crimes. If not at least a worthy consequence.

matter fact this whole thread incl OP... mods wtf

>>/x/

NIGGAH wtf you are a hybrid reptilian. Prolly more than me.

Tory did say this planet had many hybrids.