How can you hate black people when they literally invented all the music you listen to?

how can you hate black people when they literally invented all the music you listen to?

>inb4 muh classical autists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPs8hYugdQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ko6_mQgw_IU
youtube.com/watch?v=c61xsdZ8TVI
concerthotels.com/100-years-of-rock/
youtube.com/watch?v=V_XQNjC-ryk
youtube.com/watch?v=_XkE9mOpb_0
youtube.com/watch?v=vwKRfzvWtj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who said I hate blacks?

they only made good music when they were treated as lessers instead of idolized by cucks

AYO HOL UP

because their contributions to music dont make them immune from criticism

out of every race they have the least contributions to society without question. music and sport being their only contributions, both forms of entertainment

despite this they seem to be the most authoritarian in attempting to defend their culture. can you inagine if any other race were as protective and nazi like about our contributions as they are

you shouldnt throw stones from glass houses

nigger music sucks, all they can do is scream about "whitey hates black" when they took the white mans money too buy hookers,timbs and all that other dumb shit, disrespectful little coons

name 6 good white rappers

they can invent music in their own fucking country

eminem,logic, ra the rugged man, mc serch and the beasty boys are some of the most important figures in hiphop.

>inb4 classical

You're a retard, and bluegrass is based on irish/Scot folk.

Hank Williams wrote the very first rock n roll song though.

>he doesn't listen to the music of his folk

Cage
Copywrite
Apathy
R.A. The Rugged Man
El-P
Vinnie Paz
Eyedea
Aesop Rock
Eminem

umm no sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=QPs8hYugdQU

yet you can't come back to the other points. just accept all niggers have is loose entertainment shit

>blacks invented rock
WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT NIGGGUH
but really, you're a fucking retard

>(((Beastie Boys)))
>white

Eyedea spits that rugged fire yo.
Srsly no nigger can touch him.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6_mQgw_IU

Why do you know about so many crappers?

Blacks make entertainment. Whites like Mozart make art.

>muh pppls invented dis muzak

Things talentless faggots say. Art is overvalued today, and thus the stigma of appearing as an artist is overvalued. Musicians are boorish idiots and seldom make effective songwriters and composers. It comes off in your post. You could've presented an example of a black man who displayed artistic and technical excellence, but you picked a pedophile queer who was, at best, passable at the guitar.

The absolute state of music. Sick faggots are idolized, and real thinkers who have some shit to say about life and the world are forgotten.

I can't even reach that link

awww did a musician still your gf user?

Blacks have always served as our entertainment.

Wrong. Niggers stole music from the Irish.

>how can you hate black people when they literally invented all the music you listen to?

This is yet another act of theft committed by niggers and their bitch boi cucks. While I admit that niggers have made some rad music, this music exists and is composed within the construct of a diatonic framework scale using instruments invented by white men. The diatonic scale is a European invention stretching back to the Greeks, and every single instrument we make as white men is based on this structure. In fact, the notes we know as A, B, C, etc, find their origin in the sound frequencies of bird song native to the higher latitudes, but I digress.

Let's take a look at techno, for example. This genre has its roots in Kraftwerk's compositions, which were made using equipment designed and made by white men. There is more. Kraftwerk created, single-handed, another genre called electro. Electro became the basis of hip hop. The niggers in Detroit, Juan Atkins and friends, heard Kraftwerk and emulated them to the best of their ability. It was through their nigger failures that they stumbled upon a new sub-genre, what we know of as today as 'techno'. The greatest accomplishments of these niggers was actually the transmutation of an aspect of Kraftwerk into Electro, which provided the basis of hip hop and most pop music we hear today. This accomplishment is great due to its effect, but it is ultimately derived from Kraftwerk and equipment designed by white men according to a Diatonic structure.

I believe that was what blacks were for during slavery
Look at the Jacksonian era

Make a fucking song. And not on Fruity Loops. White people 'invented' that. Play the guitar. A black guy actually did invent that, btw.

I know what I'm talking about and you're a kike.

>> Old niggers>new niggers
In all seriousness though, black people has had the most influenece

We need more black people to play the older forms of music. Listen to little wing by hendix vs. any "lil faggot" there is no comparison

I love rock music

better let my wife fuck a nigger :D:DD

A white guy invented what I'm listening to.

>brian eno

That's Chuck Berry... Chuck Berry was a rapist.
Pretty much all Afro musicians are shitty human beings even if they made a few good tunes

blues/rock uses the pentatonic scale, which is European

>brian eno

Bitches don't know about muh Carbon Based Lifeforms

i haven't listened to anything pre 1800 in nearly a decade

youtube.com/watch?v=c61xsdZ8TVI
careful what you wish for

post*

Polka is comfy as fuck.

I always made fun of my friends in the electronic music scene in *.

They always talked about 'progression' and I just chuckled to myself and reminded them about the existence of J.S. Bach and how they will only be an insect compared to his accomplishments no matter what they try to do.

>russians pretending to be niggers

lmaso

blacks in the 50's and 60's are entirely different from blacks post-70's, and especially post Rap.

there are doubtlessly plenty of those... very sad
almost as sad as you asking for white rap, getting it, not understanding the words, and automatically equating it to what its not
just because you are ashamed of the mirror image, doesn't give you the right to pretend you're better than those who aren't
you self hating, worthless parasite

you can't mosh Bach
death metal is the pinnacle of music
musically Cannibal Corpse is more technical than anything Bach ever wrote

>Cannibal Corpse is more technical than anything Bach

Too bad death metal is unintelligible. Black metal is much more.....elegant, I think.

They didn't invent the music I like, nigger. They invented proto-rock, then fine upstanding white gentlemen such as myself made it good. Name me one black rock musician besides Hendrix or the dude from Hooty, and I guarantee you it's just blues played faster.

Blacks invented southern rock and country?

Blacks systematically destroyed the folk music traditions of the Western world.

If you can name one all time great song written by a black person I will concede your point.
I'll wait.
>inb4 rap

Those are black gentlemen who looked up at whitey andvtrued to imitate and impress white people the best they can with their music. I hate Negros who make and promote degenerate music/culture to spite whitey whilst making their Jewish masters happy. None of these great old musicians were anti white. Heck Jimi Hendrix only had white friends, and regularly made music with white musicians. Now niggers today call that selling out to whitey.

William Shakespear
William Wordsworth
Lord Byron
Samuel Coleridge
John Milton
Geoffrey Chaucer

>William Shakespear

>invented

Actually in the case of Rock and Roll black musicians were called into white studios and they just got paid to record songs written and composed by white people.

nice lol

it depends which band though, I won't argue that most bands are garbage
the good ones are absolutely stellar, they're really all about technicality and musicianship
same goes for black/pagan/thrash/glam/classic/doom/even prog metal
the unintelligibility of the screaming, shrieking, coughing, growling, cursing and spitting of the frontmen is a beautiful thing. It keeps fags away
I'd rather hear a man tell a dirty joke instead of singing, and in the case of Carcass... literally read out of a medical dictionary

stupid nerd

DESIGNATED

Name 6 good black, metal bands. I'll wait.

jej

Black music is literally a derivation of celtic folk and gospel.

Well, originally blues was based on anglo-saxon and celtic folk music, just african implementation of it. Jazz was based on music that brass ensembles used to play sunday afternoons in local parks.
They didn't invent music, but almost all popular music today is based in negro implementations.

I don't listen to Delta Blues I listen to Bluegrass
I don't listen to Rock and Soul I listen to Rock n Roll
I don't listen to Crap and Funk I listen to Country and Folk
peter green and keith richards over chuck berry and little richard anyday

concerthotels.com/100-years-of-rock/

>It keeps fags away

Here's a little true story. Once upon a time when I was above the ground, I hung out with this totally white trash scumbag meth head slut. To this day, I refuse to even call her a 'gf', but I fucked the slut and she was a freak and I don't regret anything. Anyway, one day we were hanging out, getting buzzed on booze, and I broached a subject that I had been plotting that entire night: I wanted to take her to a local underground metal show.

She was all about it. Little did I know about her pervy inclinations toward other females. Don't think that I have a problem with female homosex. Far from that. It's just that we got hammered on cheap vodka, which was her choice as I prefer whiskey like any normal man, and she became some kind of demon. She forced this other girl to sit on her lap and fucking shoved her hand down the other bitches pants while we were all outside smoking, for example. Hardcore.

When we went inside the band was playing. It was straight as fuck thrash. 'Lola' was the only female in this post-apocalyptic room layered with the smell of beer, B.O., and band shirts resurrected from the past. She decided to mosh and got thrown around like a little doll. It was so cute. Then she went straight borderline and MIA walking back to my studio and finally came back to my door like a stray cat after probably getting fucked by several nigger cocks. The moral of the story is that meth head scumbag white trash sluts never give you fun sex with 2 girls and will always dog you out.

no nigger invented no guitar, not acoustic not electric, not and epi, not a prs, not a strat not a gretsch not a rickenbaker or the rest, the guitar is a spanish invention and as old and european as the violin, niggerslaves didn't invent it they did invent the ol banjo or so the story goes tho

That's nonsense. Blacks were originally taught that style of music by Irish slaves.

Body count

I truly do not hate blacks. Guess what? I even believe they were indeed the first Egyptians who built the first kingdoms. Hard to fathom seeing as how they are living today, but I think there is enough evidence for it.

Unlike most of Sup Forums I do think that a lot of their current problems have been caused by "institutional racism" and it doesn't go away in 1 or 2 generations. There is no government fix for broken families. I don't think there is institutional racism today, however.

I would like my own ethno-state. It has nothing to do with whether I like blacks or not. What I don't understand is why they care if whites don't want to be around them. Why does it matter? Why would you protest against that? Why are you protesting to force us to live together? Doesn't make sense.

>I even believe they were indeed the first Egyptians who built the first kingdoms
"Hotep" confirmed

black people invented vaporwave?

>the music you listen to
why are you listening to nigger music?
Do you have an

rappers aren't musicians in my opinion, you must play and sing, not sell staccato rhymes to other niggers, if that is the case, doctor suess was the greatest rapper of all time

Vaporwave is the current generation's iteration of chopped and screwed, which was invented by blacks. It's the same set of techniques that brought us hip-hop. Though, if you wanted to, you could go back and attribute all of that to the Japs who built all of the audio devices that made a lot of those techniques possible to begin with

This has to be the best Australian post in quite some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_XQNjC-ryk

school of rap

>the greatest rapper of all time

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Not a hotep. I am white. I unironically believe this.

Post the evidence. I'm legitimately curious

I know the feel... been to many a mosh pit
but wtf does that have to do with the integrity of the musicianship?
either extreme is degenerate, moderation is the only answer
extreme metal balances extremism (violence, lyrical content, mosh pits, adrenaline), with conservatism (literally musical geniuses, class, dignity, intellect)

Music and it's evolution is always a collaborative effort. Usually what happens is White men invent a genre of music, and Black men with their showmanship as entertainers, take that music and make it popular. The first Jazz record and Rock n' Roll record were recorded by White men. Both those genres of music were made popular years later by Black men.

>black people invented electronic music
UMMMMM NO

Tfw my best friend and cage grew up together in scotchtown NY.

Tfw he's trying to distance himself from Shia Labouf now since he lost his fucking marbles...

Tfw were all degenerate drug addicts up here...

Tfw you stupid wolf...

>What I don't understand is why they care if whites don't want to be around them

This is easily answered through various obvious proofs which are simple enough for even the likes of them to understand. Do they have to work around white people? Is their environment just like another African shithole around whitepeople? Are they not fawned upon and treated with the utmost privilege and respect in wypipo-land? Do they not have working electricity and water in the apartments paid for by wypipo? I assure you that this is not the case in any region reaching 70% + nigger concentration.

Meanwhile, they bring drug dealing and other miscellaneous nigger shenanigans wherever they go and concentrate. In their mind, they do these things because of white people are living slightly better. At the same time they know full well that if it weren't for this vicarious source of abundance they would be living in mud huts or some blown out hellscape. Niggers are a cancer on humanity, and if we lived in a rational world we would completely extirpate them from existence.

crooklyn in the house
youtube.com/watch?v=_XkE9mOpb_0
sup empire state bro

no
this one

Chuck Berry farted in a hookers mouth and recorded it on video. Kek.

chuck berry is a fucking pedophile. research it im serious.

ID is Josep Broz
Hi Tito

no. unless they got a LOT more dynamic since tomb of the mutilated, it just has more bpm

their bassist is kind of cool. when he's allowed to be. their drummer's strongest attribute by far is stamina. which pretty much makes him your average death metal drummer. their guitarist is so standard it hurts. HURTS. he's like the Mike Patton or Larry Lalonde of death metal. Trey Azagtoth was much more interesting

but as I said earlier, I may be out of touch wrt cannibal corpse. feel free to link to a cannibal corpse piece you feel surpasses bach on his best day. or even a meh I suppose I have to write something to get these assholes off my back day

here you go

yeah, true. it's just annoying that they still want to live around us knowing we don't want them to.

Just thinking about it now, I seriously don't think I've ever seen a black or arab conductor, composer... Hell even an orchestral musician. Plenty of huwhites and Asians though.

Really makes you think.

hm. upon further review, I take back what I said about Lalonde

still willing to take back what I said about CC. once I have any rational basis for doing so

No, you fucking retard. The evidence you mentioned in when you said
>I think there is enough evidence for (blacks being the first Egyptians)

yea more or less...
I'm just really into their latest youtube.com/watch?v=vwKRfzvWtj4
and glad they still sound the same
but you're not wrong about Trey, Carcass, Dying Fetus, Demilich, Monstrosity, endless array of slam bands... outdoing CC technically
it's just what I'm paying attention to right now, so they were the first thing to come to mind
I'm still sticking to my guns and calling out classical for being less technical than extreme metal

>invented all the music you listen to
Oh, please! If that were true, why wasn't such music coming out of Africa?
Blacks simply did their own thing with instruments and knowledge and musical tradition that the white man gave them.
They could never achieve the technical prowess for classical music, but were able to take various folk and country music and do their own thing with it.
In return, white people took their music and improved upon it, adding technical prowess to what was basically spontaneity.
Now, blacks are ripping that off, and dumbing it down, and whites will again make real music out of this.

we wuz rappers in shiet.

not sure whether I'm turned on, or disgusted
only your biological gender can answer that for me

blues also comes from the Celtic folk tradition. The harmonic structure and chord progression certainly didn't come from Africa, put it that way