It's OK to be Richard Spencer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=4sdW5BoMXF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

him look like a bully

Spencer is a Chad desu

gay spencer

I wonder how many shitlib white girls and Antifa whores secretly dream of getting fucked by Spencer.

boi u gotta fix dat lineup C-C-C-COMBO

Give it a rest. Literally nobody likes this guy.

>antifa proves they suck ass
>doubles down by joining Spencer

This is actually going to happen and I love it hue

Point: It's okay to be white

Counterpoint: Richard Spencer is white

(((Spencer)))
(((Dugin)))
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=4sdW5BoMXF0

I don't mind him, could be worse.

fuck off moarpheus

Stupid retard plant.

Who's this "Moarpheus"?

Some guy from T_D, ignore any post about him

HAHAHAHHA you know who it is you fucking faggot

Richard "penis" Spencer was driving up to the NWF headquarters with a fresh batch of "white migrants". Or child sex slaves from his kekestani farm. As he pulled into the driveway of the headquarters of the NWF (the headquarters being a shitty rundown trailer) Dicky sees his long time secret lover Harold Covington. Spencer gets out of his specially made rape van which he has put over a million dollars into from donations given to him by "based white" Jews who attended his gay, satanic, (yet aryan) orgies hosted at the NPI conference. Dicky hugs Harold but can't reach his arms around his back due to the fact Harold's belly is the size of an atlas stone (certainly heavier than one). Finally Harold gives Dicky a big ole kiss on the mouth.

Richard revels in the feeling of Harold's lice infested pube beard and gladly saves the hair stuck between his teeth for flossing later. Harold and Dicky unload the "cargo" from the van it was two boys and two girls all of them fitted with advanced BDSM gear labeled "white pride world wide" around the cut holes that exposed their orifices. As they led the "white migrants" into the Covington trap house, Harold's stomach rumbled causing a 8.5 earthquake in Mexico. Harold bellowed "sorry girls but a mans gotta eat!" Richard and Harold then proceeded to set up a dual spit roast and started a blazing hot fire underneath it. They impaled both the girls mouth to ass on it Dicky snickered "you gotta put some stuffing in the turkey before cooking it". Richard then whipped out his sore covered micro dong and slammed it into one of the half alive sex slave's bleeding rosebud. Harold quickly joined in and pumped and pumped until he released his HIV infected baby batter straight into the roasting girl's perforated colon.
Dicky judged that their meal was cooked just right so he pinched off one of the prepubescent girl's breast like it was a wet scab. He bit into it enjoying the rubbery texture and fatty flavor still this was only an appetizer. Harold and Richard went to make quick work on their feast gobbling up child flesh with reckless abandon. As they finished up Dicky proceeded to use the children's femur bones as makeshift dildos ramming them up where the sun don't shine at

lighting speed. All the while sucking up child flesh stuck in Covington's beard. Harold joined in on the fun and put an entire rib age up his hairy bum which caused severe internal bleeding but he didn't mind. They went at it in and out in and out until they both money shot on the remaining children's faces. Dicky and Harold's load shot out like a cannon ball reducing the children's skulls into a grisly mess of blood, brain matter, broken bone, and poz cum.
Both of them let out a satisfied sigh on another successful pro-white operation. Soon kekestani sex slave plantations would spread to the NWF and ensure a future for sexy ass white children

Dude looks like an 80s congressman

I saw Richard Spencer at a grocery store in Arlington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Fuck Marry Kill Rape?

He looks like an 80s yuppie in that pic

This works because I can see him saying "electrical infetterence"

Does he have a big dick? Essential to the Chad mythos.

The aged version looks like Trump, kek

clearly looks like Hannity

>Sup Forums knows all about the Nazbol scam
>stupid Spencer doesn't realize if Sup Forums knows everyone else know
>Trump is shutting down ANTIFA
>Wont be long before he shuts down Spencer
>Spencer too stupid to realize
>Just business as usual