Why are you lazy millennials still living with your parents?

>Why are you lazy millennials still living with your parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

redfin.com/CO/Littleton/1411-Meyerwood-Cir-80129/home/35166374
crackshackormansion.com/
formworksbuilding.com/project-portfolio/residential/canada/
zillow.com/homedetails/509-N-Olive-St-Wellington-KS-67152/91289717_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>448k for aluminum siding
get fucked.

My home is 150K. This would be nothing north of 50K where I come from.

I work 3 jobs at like 65 hours a week and I still can't afford to move out fuck off

>Califag immigrants driving up home prices
Color me surprised.

>1.8k/month
>450k
lol fuck that shit, I moved out of California for a fucking reason

Legalizing weed was a great move for people who already owned their homes. Everyone else got fucked though. That's why I moved out of state.

You always have the option of living in the ghetto.

Im not nigger. but i am living in an apartment so

It'll slow down in Denver once Cali legalizes weed and all these dudeweed faggots move back.

:(

>Why aren't you chaining yourself to a purchase that will saddle you with debt for 50-60 years?

Shut up boomer faggot.

448k which is about 600k dollarydoos, mate I'd be lucky to get a fucking 2 bedroom 1 bath place over here where I live...5 fucking bedrooms and 3 baths get fucked!

How many people moved to CO after weed became legal? Is it that bad?

Why would someone single need 5 (five) bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms?
This was clearly planed for a huge family that could afford it.

you're like a little baby

You can rent out the other rooms.

Being homeless and living in a car is the only redpilled housing arrangement.

i work at the mill and theres a boomer working there who said he got his first full time job at 18 and bought and owned a 3 bedroom house by the time he was 23 with just the money he made from working

im lucky if i become a home owner at 40

If you can't pay this shit off within 5 years
you are a pathetic nothing that will live in their
parents basement until they die

Wtf where is this

oh damn

>numbers
>anger towards stupid shit
>not noticing a great house for what might be crazy prices

This whole post tho fuck

that's painted wood siding genius

>be american
>work 6 days a week to pay mortgage and truck loan
>sunday mow loan and clean house
>watch tv for three hours
>eat pizza because drive thru only for weekdays
>fat racemixed
>start over on monday

Hey that's my city.

>working
faggot

>tfw I can sell my small bay area condo and move ANYWHERE in the US, and it would be a major upgrade.
feels good man

>Titiranga

Who's couch are you crashing on this weekend?

either vancouver or toronto, probably vancouver

redfin.com/CO/Littleton/1411-Meyerwood-Cir-80129/home/35166374

Technically Littleton but really is more like highlands ranch. If amazon moves here i expect my house to go well over $1m. My mom bought it in 97 for $300k. Colorado best state, and we claim it’s all weed so you fags don’t come out and see why it’s so great.

>millennials would rather blow all their income on this rather than start a family

>tax workers up the ass
>flood the market to drive down wages, even for skilled labor
>zone the housing market to $200k starting for a tiny house
>just get a loan goy!
I'd have to live on scraps and work for 10 years on middle class wage just to get a piece of shit house

This would be close to 700k where I am. Yay Australia

Comfy basement with a pool table and bar why would i ever want to move

Live somewhere not expensive. Stop spending money on anime pillows and save for a house. It will take multiple years to save for a down payment.Get over your sad existence

>thinking you can beat the shittiness of Canadian housing policy
>4 million dollars for a fucking TRIPLEX

I think that is way too high for even SF. It's been on the market for more than 3 months. Usually these things are taken up really quickly.

You deserve it for letting the Chinese buy your city.

That’s 6 apartments, ya dumb leaf. You could make your money back on that pretty easily.

Nigga wtf is a .5 bath

I'm not though I rent by myself, faggot

A powder room, basically a small room with just a toilet

Yeah, something's off with that. I currently live in SF, a 1 bed 1 bath floats around 2500 - 4000/month.

Toilet but no shower

>26 year olds

>can't afford 1800 a month

LMFAO

get the fuck out of SJW-hub metropolis hellholes and prices are affordable

this

I live in Colorado and this is pretty accurate. It's impossible to buy a home here unless you're loaded.

Probably gonna move to Nebraska or some other flyover state eventually

I luv me parents

>Live somewhere not expensive
There's no work in the cheaper places to live

>Stop spending money on anime pillows and save for a house.
Rent is almost as prohibitively high as home mortgage payments, whatever that doesn't take is soaked up by transportation, school loans, and health insurance.

My parents just spend $3.4 million AUD on a 140m2 3 bedroom house in Glebe NSW which does not even have a sparking space.

I wanted to tell them how stupid they are but before I could they mentioned they were buying me a 3 bedroom unit just down the street worth $1.8 million AUD. I'm fine with their stupidity now when it's spent on me.

You cannot compete against the leaf housing market

It will be interesting to see the next census to say the least.

you can pee in it, but not poop

SB values are pretty nuts. My rich uncle has a house in Montecito (high-end area just south of SB, Oprah lives there and shit) and it's worth like 6.5M for a 5 bedroom on half an acre.

Let's say 1k/month rent
6k/month
72k/year
About 55 years?

Even as a Commiefornian this shit just baffles me.
How did they let the chinks get so much control over real estate.

Do I get the one on the right as well? There's some kind of unseen tunnel on the 2nd floor that you use to crawl over to where the real house is, right?

Will design city for roof and mats.

I live north of Denver and it used to take me 15 minutes to get downtown, now it takes me at least 30, 45 in the mornings. Pricing has gone up like crazy, half of the people I talk to are either from Texas or California, and half of them are loadie faggots.

The housing market is fucked, the traffic is fucked, the people are liberal retards, specifically in Denver which is a sanctuary city.

Where should I move if I want a small town big enough for a walmart and a movie theater

>Rezoned
>NO HERITAGE LIMITATIONS
That's a great small developer opportunity you retard.

Because our government doesn't give a fuck about the middle class, regardless of what they say

U faggots need to move out of bigger cities to a nice comfy town under 50k population. 1 bedroom apts can be had for like 350 a month. I live in a nice 1bd with all utilities and internet for 500

I'm not. I make 46.50 per hour and pay 400 per month in rent for a pet friendly 1bed/bath duplex that has an attached garage, all wood floors, central heat/AC, a storage shed in the back yard, and includes a stove, fridge, dish washer, and garbage disposal. Oh, and yard care is included with the rent.

It's not just houses though. It's building houses.

I'd like to build a really cute 950 square foot 2 story small house in town. There are quite a few large lots for sale for ~$80K or so.

I've been told that this 950 square foot house would cost between $400K and $600K to build.

I've been looking into building something really small. Like 450 square feet. Just to have a place of my own. I don't know man.

Now I'm thinking of some kind of cute little 24'x24' 'A'-frame cabin. I just want some kind of small house to live in. I don't need much. I just want it to be low maintenance, low cost, easy to heat. Nice and cozy.

Very likely vancouver

crackshackormansion.com/

Provo, UT

It gets worse

Just look at the San Gabriel Valley if you want to watch it happen.

People here bitch about hispanics all the time, but I'll take Mexicans over fucking Chinks any day. At least the Mexicans try to integrate with American culture after a generation or two, the fucking Chinks are just turning the whole damn city into a second Guangzhou so they never have to speak English, buy American products, eat American food, or anything else that's not exactly the way it was back home in China.

>Not wanting to build something that can withstand everything.

formworksbuilding.com/project-portfolio/residential/canada/

This is what I'm basing my building on when I decide to pull the trigger and buy. Gonna remove most of the glass, though. I also plan to plant Irish Moss instead of Grass, so I'll never have to mow.

If I would have bought a house 5 years ago I could buy bitcoin now. If I would have bought bitcoin 5 years ago I could have bought a house now.

>Population 116,000
I was thinking like around 5,000 or less, but it does look pretty comfy

Paying off some debt first

My dad bought a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in cocoa beach FL on the river canal and 2 blocks from the beach for 140k. I would say Florida has the best housing market

My sister in law lives in the bay area where shitty little ranches bring 1.5 million. I asked her if they ever looked at building, because surely you can buy a lot and build a decent house for way cheaper than that. She told me they did look into it and builders charge more in that area so it would be a wash. Totally not price gouging.

Anyone that lives on the coasts are my favorite kind of idiots; the ones with more dollars than sense.

Maybe it makes no sense to live in your own when you aren't married and have kids. What ever happened to family sticking together? I currently live with my grandparents because they need the help and love having me around. I keep them young and break up the monotony. We are also Italian and that's what they still do these days. Makes no sense to move out. Stay and help the family out. Living with others is just a drunk, rowdy, messy waste of time and money.

I guess it was a once in a lifetime job opportunity.

H-how....where?

No job opportunity is worth the cost of living on the coasts. I pay 400/month in rent for something that would cost ten times as much on a coast. I don't want to pay 40k per year just to be comfortable where I live. Not worth it.

Agreed I was a manager of a small dollar store, less thank 5k people, 40 mins from a Wal-Mart. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, giant kitchen, gated fence, 400$ a month and about 300 on utilities. Gotta get that fast net tho. In northern Cali, nothing but Trump supports and drunk mexicans.

Wellington, KS. About a 45 minute drive south of Wichita. Or do you mean the job? If so, I'm not gonna answer that, since I already told you where I live.

Seriously, though, go to Zillow and check out the housing prices.

For example, look at this beautiful house in Chilton, WI where I some of my cousins live. Population of around 3300, mostly white.

With a coat of paint it would be perfect

The issue is getting an education job in a town with so few people.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:
zillow.com/homedetails/509-N-Olive-St-Wellington-KS-67152/91289717_zpid/

Good goy, dont take care of your parents, dont marry white women, dont have children, acquire more debt.

>Paid more for my 2 bedroom condo than what my parents paid for their 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom, double car garage house they currently live in.

What the fuck, I could pay cash for these

>Where you come from
Is the entire point. You can take a piece of shit house out in the boonies and place it in a denser urban area and it be worth 5 times the original price. Or you can find McMansions out in the far suburbs that cost relatively nothing even with lots of land. Location being key isn't just a cliche.

>5 bedroom
who the fuck need 5 bedrooms? This isn't the Simpson. 3 Bedroom is plenty for a family with 2 children.

Right? Utilities are a bit high compared to Wichita, but at those prices, who gives a fuck? Just get an efficient car, like a Honda Fit or something, that can get 60 mpg on a flat road with cruise control, and make the drive if you need to. There's also industry in the town, and some sort of community/technical college is currently being constructed in town right now.

Stop letting foreigners buy up property here. It's illegal in their countries, why isn't it illegal in ours?

Also, banks and real estate companies. They need to have a limit on how much they can own.

Fucking racist. Housing prices being slightly higher is the cost of living in a modern, diverse society. Die in a fire, fucking fascist pig.

None of that matters when you have that fucking disgusting eyesore of a home next to you.

God I hate neighbours and their shitty homes.