Why do veterans feel so entitled to free money for a job they literally signed up for?

Why do veterans feel so entitled to free money for a job they literally signed up for?

They always want free money.

hazard pay.

the US has a contract to pay solders for life based on their commitment.

in the US
pass basic:
>indecent based medical aid for life
>GI bill access
4years of service:
>GI bill extended
>federal healthcare(VA)
>other federal aids
>small pension
8+years:
>more federal aid.
>bigger pension
>benefits of being a servicemen during service

sounds like social welfare to me.

>why do people want to collect benefits they negotiated in the terms of their employment?
are you for real?

it is, except the fighting and dying for isr- your country part
it's not too bad, biggest problem is that anyone over 2nd level supervisor is a complete retard and/or diversity promotion 95% of the time but unlike a regular job you can't just quit

Fuck off fagot. Bet your the same spic who made the thread about California being the greatest country in the US because muh tolerance and your rat family of coons isn’t deported from there yet.

>country
Meant state but the pint still stands

Because all homeless people are drug addicts, they just don't want to tell other people because then nobody will give them money to buy more drugs

what the fuck? this is wrong

many vietnam vets were drafted, exposed to carcinogens by their own side, and then shunned by half of society when they got back

Beaner, you seem to have trouble grasping the definition of welfare.

This.

delivering pizza is most hazardous than serving in war.

why don't you ever see the dominoes guy turning into a PTSD crybaby who needs heroin to cope.?

in the US
pass basic:
>indecent based medical aid for life
False
>GI bill access
Only get a % based on time served for a full enlistment (4years)

4years of service:
>GI bill extended
Now have 100% of gi bill
>federal healthcare(VA)
Shitty healthcare
>other federal aids
Like?
>small pension
False. Must complete 20 years for pension

8+years:
>more federal aid.
Like?
>bigger pension
False, must complete 25+ years
>benefits of being a servicemen during service
Hahahaha. I guess a "thank you for your cervix" is a benefit

Hazard pay is not all that much when compared to a regular job. I was making like $3000 a month in Afghanistan. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I couldn't remember everything. don't get you panties in a bunch there pvt. cocksure

You sure you didn't just pull it all out of your ass?

doesn't matter, that IS why you have benefits. if you want more just justify it to the government/people.
>indecent base medical care for life
True. if something happens while you are in basic or an operation that was not self-inflicted (sometime self inflicted) the US government will pay for your issue related medical care, as it is there liability.

as you progress in years secondary and post secondary education options open up, you get insurance benefits, a whole mess of stuff, just talk to the USO and they can help put you on track with these government programs, if not there are other aid programs and service running around bases.

no. I had to spend 4 year of hearing every guardsmen+cadre in my ROTC talk about this stuff, there were a lot of guardsmen.

GODDAMN CIVILIANS ALWAYS TALKING TRASH YOU KNOW WE DESERVE ALL THE GIBS CAUSE YOU DAMN LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING CIVIES CAN'T GET OFF YOUR FAT ASSES AND DO SOMETHING GODDAMN LOSERS I WAS IN NAVY SEALS

Bunch of NEET hillbilly faggots sign up to fight for Israel and once they get back all fucked in the head they want gibs...the absolute state of America.

So what is your point?

>Go to college
>Get Veterinarian degree
>Can't afford college debt
>Become homeless
Only in America.

>everyone in the US hates soldiers and calls them welfare queens
>everyone also complains about how everyone slavishly worships soldiers and doesn't call soldiers out for being welfare queens

already stated it, unless you mean why I responded, then because I could.

covered
see:

great points faggots dont be lecherous

God damn dude. I can't tell what side you're on.

>be user
>have 50 IQ
>good for nothing
>join the military cuz "we gon kill some sand niggers"
>be lucky to make it out alive
>back to civilian life
>good for nothing
>go homeless
>government don't give a single shit 'bout you

you done goofed up aanon

It sort of is, but it is more like job benefits. it is a de facto welfare, but unlike normal recipients it is a benefit for labor

MINE

>Spend as long as possible getting degree
>4th Reich happens
>People start dying
>Plane ticket to Costa Rica
>Live there during WW3

I got my plan figured out, user

They deserve it more than tyrone tensons in the ghetto or some fucking illegal beaner rat.

>join the military cuz "we gon kill some sand niggers"
>barely make it out alive

When will this meme end?

>Not wanting to fight in the second Korean War.
What a pleb

I'm a vet, and if they truly are a vet they can go to the VA for actual assistance, housing, medical, don't believe people larping on street corners with a sign.

.t vet that was recently homeless, but I camped out for 2 weeks, got a place in basically a mental instituion/old peoples home that reserves some spots for vets. ( I was taking care of an elderly family member and she died quickly and I had no savings). Toughed it out working for 2 months, saved up, and back on my feet. So basically fuck beggars.

most pizza delivery kids are literally 18-22 and/or potheads.

This.

Except for the bottom shitbags that are low IQ ASVAB waiver niggers

I was an e-5 ET in the navy, sure I was down on my luck for a few months, but no biggie, I had a car and a job and worked through it.

Good job navybro. I wish people knew both sides before making these shit threads everyday.

Somewhat same boat,
Became increasingly sick throughout my military career. Got to the point I couldn't sleep anymore.
Was homeless for a while because I couldn't move most days, went through all my money just living a NEET life.
VA helped me out quite a bit, I had severe sleep apnea due to multiple nose fractures and it had ruined my health.
I was pretty much not sleeping at all for about 8 years. I'm still recovering.

If you have a real issue, the VA will help.

If you don't have a real issue, you become one of those homeless faggots or you were never in the military to begin with.