It's okay to be white

>It's okay to be white

ummmmm........... no. sorry sweetie! Maybe you should try going to college before you start saying such silly things! :)

post some pics of the inside of her anus

I guarantee I went to a better college than you.

>Go to college so you can be brainwashed by Judeo Marxist professors/lecturers.

No thanks

Not me, I went to Wharton.

Ugh. Her pantyhose aren't even shiny.
2/10

slut

This.

American "college" is nothing but cuck indoctrination lol

is that maisie williams? is her next big project to be gains from scones?

she went full JUST or bong genes kicking in?

stop replying to these shitty bait threads sage

we don't have to live like this anymore

>post some pics of the inside of her anus
her anus is highly intelligent
>in fact, her Uncle anus invented the colonoscopy
LOOK IT UP user!

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

It's funny because I have a college degree and i'm still right-wing. That shit doesn't work on me.

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE WENT TO UPENN?

just go

Bait thread
/Sage

Who is this semen demon?

lose some weight, honey. then, maybe you'll find a good man, and you won't be some lonely fucking spinster at 45 with three cats and a 'career'

Who's this supposed to be?

>no. sorry sweetie! Maybe you should try going to college before you start saying such silly things! :)

Is that the American college system where they have to force people to take unrelated social justice classes in order to graduate?

The same classes which couldn't survive in a free market and are perpetually propped up by mandatory enrolments?

Because we don't have them in other countries and we're better off for it.

I'm a teacher. I think we are forcibly depersonalised, and stripped of opinion. The left has cornered the market, and conservative ideas are career ending. Acceptable pedagogical meta theory actually kills the time honoured approach to teaching, whereby the teacher actually tried to impart some knowledge. Now, you must consider the relationship as coequal, where you (the educator) have as much to learn from the students as they do from you. More importantly, it's actually a bizarre complex of box ticking and hoop jumping that has spawned a generation of (mostly female) mediocrities being entrusted with this responsibility.

Yeah upon going there you realize how worthlessly foreign and mongrel all these fucking chinks, niggers and indo/mudslimes are. Get fuck out troll and kill yourself for being a slide threading faggot. Sage

Man, what a reptilian Jew.

Gave me a chuckle