Worship the BBC

Just knocked out some cuck whiteboi from texas, you mad cumskins?

The dude isn't black.

The main event was two white dudes.
The co main was two white dudes.

you mad, shitskin?

i gotta admit this dude was handsome af

Why would I be mad? Nobody ever claimed that whites were the most physically strong. We just have the best mix of attributes (intelligence, strength, engineering, tactics, etc).

Coming at you.

it's very easy to dodge drug tests
it can even be done by people who can't even create a system that can take a small country and make it have fewer than 50,000 homicides per year

whites absolutely dominate strongmen events and have done so forever

Hendricks is half black

And the winner is Brazilian

I'm taking the bait aren't i

We actually are the strongest. Fastest? No. Most athletic? No. Strongest? Yes. Pudzian, Kazmaier, Savickas, Bjornsson, and like 85% of powerlifting, most of Olympic lifting too, but Asians give us a run for our money there (way more technique and neuroadaptive than it is brute strength, but strength doesn't hurt).

GSP is the GOAT, and close Fedor.

Few points:

He's more light than dark.

Hendrix (an ex steroid taking bum) is a can opponent at this point.

This Brazilian guy could not be taking more steroids and has a padded record fighting only in Brazil where he can do mad roids.

Oh yeah, they GSP the picture of whiteness showed up and reclaimed the title of best ever.

So crawl back under your rock you fucking MMA noob.

The 3 new champs from today are all white and so were the previous 3.
Sage

truth the niggers don't want to hear

>of course burger thinks that is white
absolutely cucked

>implying strength when cardio means 100 times more
stay mad white devil.

>rose namajunas

serious lee?

>implying gsp wasnt gassed halfway through the fight, against a slob who defended once against a 47 yr old
mma noob, lmfao

the poster was talking about strongman events
which are probably 95% strength and 5% cardio
and entirely dominated by whites

>strongman event
>in a thread regarding the dominance of the bbc in MMA
burger education

this dude was talking about strength
whites do dominate mma
the brazilian era ended probably in 2014
but whites dominate strength sports. blacks do well with endurance sports and if there is a sport where you win by having a low iq and never building a functional society while also turning every land you have ever inhabited into an abject pit of hell, then blacks would win that too

>implying the stereotype of wrestler isn't that their overmuscled physiques and anaerobic work rates mean they always gas halfway through the fight
mma noob, lmfao

You are a burger too mate.

Gassed at a brand new weight class, carrying around extra muscle in a high stakes fight for the first time ever after four years off vs a larger man.

Also Dan Henderson is a legend and extremely dangerous.

Yes, you're fucking noob.

the only stereotype that might apply to successful wrestlers is a lack of height
it helps with the center of gravity in most weight classes until the skill gets very very good and then a tall man can use leverage at the same weight
i beasted kids in high school wrestling at 155 and got shit on at 185 in college still 5'10 but eventually got clowned by the 6'+ 185'ers who were technical and also very tall and long. if i wanted to take it seriously i could have cut down to 155 but i didn't see a futuregps didn't fucking gas. i just watched the fight. he didn't gas

Still waiting for a black winter sports champion. Or a black swimming champion. Or even a fricking black chess champion.

lmao the eternal amerimutt strikes again

>black chess champion
don't hold your breath

Juicehead knocks out a fat welterweight who isn't even trying anymore. Wow what an accomplishment! It's only a matter of time before he gets caught by USADA. He's nowhere near Bisping, GSP, or Whittaker yet.

he's not black or white. he's south american indian mixed with European blood

why do amerimutts need leafs to put titles on white fighters for them?

in summation:

Look closely, he is no black. He is a descendant of the bogs.

He was originally from America

LOL YOU MEAN THIS JEW???

>cum, used to create new life
>shit, only use is to be buried into the ground and forgotten about

>reclaimed the title of best ever
>from Michael Bisping

lmfao

That was a shitshow. It was a fucking Miracle Bisping ever got the title in the first place and he only did so by abandoning his entire style he used for 10 years.

you're right she's not white she's Lithuanian

That guy definitely isn't black

she doesn´t look really white pal, she looks mixed

he looks amerindian-euro- and probably some subsaharan too

Yeah

kek holy shit