Mexican

I'm a mexican and I've never been outside of my country, ask anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAPkgCLNd4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hola, por favor?
Kys nigger

Do you have to pay the gangs direct tribute or does the government do it out of your taxes?

How are mexican gun laws?

Just like America.

Government mostly, gangs are not a problem if you know how to move yourself around the streets, and it's not some italian movie shit were they ask the whole neighborhood to pay them, closest to it is that you get robbed by some cholo, but it hasn't happened to me yet and most certainly won't happen because I know some of them already

An average person can't get a gun easily, you have to get tested and pay some sort of shit to have a license to have a shitty gun, if you're involved in gang shit and that, well, I guess dangerous people get them from the US and well, sell them at a high price here, also if you're a cop you can keep a gun, shitty one again or if you're from a private security organization

The only show Ive seen from mexico is Rebelde, do with that info what you will.

Oh not that fucking shit show, it's the one with the high school students that fooled around right? well, when I was a kid we didn't hire like pay tv because no one in my house watched it but my grandma, and she liked this free chanels and watched soap operas and religious stuff all day and with a very high volume so I was forced to hear all the stupid shit those kids said in the show, I really couldn't and can't understand how anyone would like that trash

Do you understand why Americans don't want illegal immigrants? Can Mexico ever be politically stable - or will the CIA/Cartel fuck your political process forever?

it was really popular with young girls here (the caribbean) some years ago.

1/2
Yes I understand why USA citizens don't want illegal immigrants, I wouldn't feel good if southern countries took jobs before our people can, but I guess and think that in the end, we're all just people you know? we all gotta live from something and when your own people won't give you a chance, well, I guess you need to go somewhere else, It isn't easy either way, most people that immigrate to the US don't want to in the first place, but it's far beyond wether if they want it or not, it's about how are they going to keep their family going on, how are even they are going to eat when their salary is 4 dolars a day, no one can live with that bullshit specially now when prices are going up.
>They'd get a better job
They can't, shit, companies don't even want 30+ year old people working in their shit, companies, they don't want anyone who doesn't at least have a career (Only elementary school is free here) companies are now asking for the very best of the people which is something that's very hard be part of living in a poor situation were ever since you're a kid you have to work or ask for money in the streets, every red light at least 3 people come out from the sidewalks with things to sell or doing some show to ask for money.

It was really popular here as well, but I personally never got into it, or any tv shows

2/2
I think it's very hard to get out of this never ending pollitical corruption any time soon, it seems like USA is getting into the same thing, or it has for the last 160 years, elections are rigged, taxes are insane, law working with cartels, I'm not sure if the CIA is also working with cartels, but if they aren't they're fucking up everything even more, whenever this DEA teams try to erradicate a cartel, it becomes even worse, it's like a cancer tumor, if they try to poke it it'll just make the disease more dangerous, since this war on drugs started, homicides related to narco activity have raised as well as insecurity and quality of life. War on drugs is bullshit, and so is the whole system

>we're all just people you know?
>subhuman spic thinks he's human

Yea not gonna lie the "we wuz humans" meme is tiring and not an argument. I'm glad you respect your neighbors sovereignty though - but please don't get into the business of making excuses for people it cheapens you. And as a Latin American, I implore you look into how the CIA has destablized the entire Southern half of the continent and how that's blown back to Mexico. Do you honestly think the US wouldn't try to turn their most unpredictable Southern neighbor into a puppet state? A Southern neighbor who aggressed them in the past. You'll be surprised.

I'll give you that one because it made me kind of feel funny. Though if we're all with the "go back to where you came from" thing, we'd all go back to Ethopia. Anyway I'm not with the SJW or nothing like that, just, that we all kind of have a right to live good, and if it doesn't affect anyone directly, well, I guess it's even better

>we'd all go back to Ethopia
maybe subhuman spics would. whites did not come from africa

>we all kind of have a right to live good
You have a god given right to live, but you are the one who makes it good or bad.

No, that's not how it works at all. Why the fuck would I go back to Ethiopia? My blood is Anglo-Germanic to the core. I can trace my lineage back to the 1100's, my family has been in North America since the 1400's. They fought on both sides of the revolution, both sides of the War of 1812, they fought both World Wars and created the most successful societies on the entire planet - and now people want a piece of our pie. (Which obviously people want resources.) You need nationalist movements concerned with actually fixing the country - of course, that's easier said than done. I won't begrudge you that amigo. And I will tell you I don't hate Hispanics, I don't like you guys either and find you repulsive on average - but I do have a soft spot in my heart for you. You're fellow North Americans. Which makes you better than the rest of the old world faggots in my book. Come to the Anglo-side, learn our ways and you'll see why we're the way we are.

Agree with this
>pic

That sounded too convoluted. Basically what I'm trying to say is - I'd rather Mexico made itself great again.

wow some picture said we come from africa
wtf im a nigger now

You'd go back to Africa because that's where the first humans come from, why are you're white and they're black? because of natural adaptation, you see, when an animal lives in a cold and very little sun gets to their environment, they'd eventually become white and grow more hair than species that live in hot/tropical environment, that's why white skin, big beards and mustaches come from Europe and northern areas from there. The fact that your country became the most powerful, I can't deny that. Also, I'd like to know your last name, it'd be kind of interesting knowing what is it for someone that is very pure raced.

Every country should make itself great by their own, who knows? maybe one day we mexicans will finally get together to actually do a change that will make our country "great" as you say

>why are you're white and they're black? because of natural adaptation, you see
Actually thats not true. The reason for the differences does not have to do with adaptation. Recent studies have shown that. Were not yet really sure why whites developed the way they do. One leading theory is that it is was originally a mutation, a sort of mild albinism. But skin color is not the only difference. a anyone can see the genetic differences are not only skin deep. still there is a lot we dont know about how all these different groups of humans came to be each so distinct.

That's a gross oversimplification. I obviously understood you were pulling towards the "Out of Africa theory." Which isn't even an established one - it's just the ball that we roll with right now. But it's being actively challenged more as time goes on - especially with the revelation that Neanderthal DNA is mixed into some European DNA. Also what you probably didn't realize because this is pretty much a meme theory is that if what you're talking about is true - it actually confirms racism. Like how different "SPECIES" of Finch exist on the Gallapagos islands because they acclimatized and evolved to very specific conditions and so they are an entirely different species of the same family. Each with his own advantages and disadvantages - and not in an equal fashion, for nature is obviously not equal otherwise the Gazelle would hunt the Lion. No, what you're implying is that the people in Africa today would be the descendents of the lowest IQ group in Humanities population who couldn't survive the trek East and North, so they stayed put while small groups of higher IQ individuals (since you'd have to be to succeed) found their way over a span of millions of years into their modern day abodes evolving in kind. And no modern physical anthropologist denies that Homo Sapiens Sapien most likely bred Neanderthals out of existence - so that substantiates the difference evolutionary. At least the vaster differences we see. So you see by the law of Evolution - this would imply that the Africans are most likely not even the same species as us - just a more primitive branch of our family tree.

I won't give you my last name I'm sorry. I'm just not going to risk that - since I'm a Canuck and the stuff I post on here could very well land me in prison. But also know that my name isn't a famous one, nor are my ancestors wealthy nobles or such. Just a family that has been successfully middle class for a couple hundred years and also successfully documented themselves.

Sorry for the text wall. And no Mexico doesn't necessarily have to do it on their own - there's ways we can help one another that doesn't involve destroying ourselves as cultures and people's with a true diversity that won't exist in a society based on a wok.

>big beards and mustaches come from Europe and northern areas from there
Interestingly enough Beards are not a result of enviroment alone. They were bred into the gene pool. as mates with the ability to grow facial hair were chosen more often through generations the beard genes if you want to call it that got magnified.

Penis size?
Have you had a prostate organism?
Do you worship Jesu Christo?

Yeah, it's all kind of a theory, I liked that one the most, since it kind of made sense to me how different people looked from each other in a determined area, my sources are what I got teached in school and the Smithsonian institution, not because I'm black (I'm not), I honestly don't care about races that much, I mean, I'm mexican after all, the place where races mixed and left hairy brownies, though I never said we don't have genetic differences, it's obvious, blacks are stronger, americans (Native americans, prehispanic civilizations not white english americans) have a great endurance, whites can stand to extreme temperatures, asians are slim and so and so. When a specie adapts, adaptation doesn't just stop in their skins (Unless the environment changes it to be that way) It changes the whole body

I'll answer this first than the others because it actually asks something instead of just saying that their race is better because this or that, I mean, that wasn't the theme of the thread.

>Penis size?
18 centimeters / 7 inches
>Have you had a prostate organism?
Well, I have a prostate, though I think your question was if I've ever had a prostate orgasm, if that's the case then no, I've never tried sticking things in my ass
>Do you worship Jesu Christo?
My family is very religious as most of mexican population is but no, I don't think there's a god but if there's evidence enough to say otherwise, well, I guess I'll just have to admit that I was wrong

It was a text wall lol, but I'm writing them myself so fair trade.
I like that you stated that thing about racism being real and that africans could be descendants of the lowest IQ specie. It's just something that is true, and most people won't be able to accept it, humans have different characteristics wether some offended trans black woman likes or not, and I mean, it's ok to accept it as long as we can all live with each other.

That's what the government is attempting to do here already, keeping some diversity pure or at least record them before this "pure" people become extinct because, with how globalization is going, there'll be no pure race in the future if there isn't already, so maybe you'd record yourself in a blog or something I don't know as the "100 % Anglo Germanic specie" something to let future generations know how were people with races that could distinct one from each other

I liked this, sexual selection is also a great factor, but also, think why native americans or asians had almost no facial hair.

Why the fuck haven't you fucks taken your country back from the cartels?
Looks like your Pueblo unido was very vencido'.
Source, my family was the only ones in the region who fought back and we lost everything for it.
All the faggot towns around them pussied out and got burned down anyways.

Thread might get prunned due to little bumps, but either way, you guys have showed me that Sup Forums was a lot smarter than I thought, y'all really have good knowledge about race related things and can have a kind of serious conversation without getting angry, start crying over the screen and insulting all around like normal websites

Only niggers came from Africa, learn genealogy faggot .
Earliest people were Europeans and Asians
Niggers where just adapting to shit lands instead of moving to survive

Why doesnt Mexico have a navy?

I'd like to know your family's time period and last names for further research, it sounds like it'd be interesting to know what did your family did, and the anwer to the question is that you can't fight someone with such a big strenght (Army and Cartels, remember they work together) remember october second? That sort of things keep the population scared towards government and cartels, but if we ever get to overrun that fear, it''s possible that we just might get over them, it's a very tough fight, but we might achieve win it

>Niggers where just adapting to shit lands instead of moving to survive
That's why niggers stayed niggers
(btw for any question y'all may ask, I'm having trouble with my internet so I might take a little bit more to reply rn)

>Politically
To you eat your avacadoes with the same hand you shit with or is that hand busy writing fake documents?

>On a pseudo-serious note, hows that Mexican life treating you? How is daily life? You have Internet access, so it cannot be that bad I guess?

We do have a navy, though instead of going to wars and shit, we used them mostly to keep an eye on coasts for any illegal activity or other sorts of stuff.
Remember the earthquakes that happened here recently?
Army used some boats or whatever they're called (I'm not good with this kinds of transportations' names) to send resources to the people in need SEMAR is the government organization that apparently runs it

The land was close to the border south of juarez, everyone there was getting bought out for their land or killed. My grandfather and uncle's tried getting a small group together. Only like three men joined, but someone ratted them out to the cartel. A week later some people showed up, a gun battle later and the farm was burned down. They are in the US now, at least the ones who survived

There is no real "purity" as it's understood. I meant pure in a cultural legacy sense - my ancestors are definitely not 100% Anglo-Germanic. Although those I can name are. I don't think there's going to be this "browning" it's just not happening - it's being pushed over here though but the statistics show that only a very small fraction of the population is engaging in this. But it is growing and it's being pushed by our own government and media - who are supposed to be protecting us. They've been trying to replace us with lower IQ demographics for 50+ years now.

Granted, having said what I said about evolution I'll say yes - I think the African is an inferior specimen. He's less "fit" to exist and inhabit the role of a bi-pedal, sentient and sapient being with imposable thumbs. But that doesn't mean I think "less" of them "morally". Like I don't think that means we need to round them up and kill them or some crazy shit - it just means that we should stop pretending we're the same and try and build a society with a foundation of truth opposed to a beautiful lie. And yes, I admit the lie was beautiful.

Well my family is documented through physical history, letters, memorabilia, heraldry, heirlooms, stories and photos. And that's getting even easier to do in this digital age.

>How's Mexican life treating you?
>How is daily life?
It's doing better than anytime in the past, ever since I learned sort of basic english from a US citizen neighboor when I was a kid, opportunities came right up to me, at that time I used to guide tourists and earned good money, also I had some jobs to make money while I was studying, my savings and support my family gave me made me a surgeon and, it hasn't gone bad, I have a better house and now I'm even able to pay for my mom's medical needs, so yeah.
A US citizen helped me to achieve this and forever I'd be grateful towards people who are willing to help others

>I've never left Mexico
Thank you.

Shut up, leafy. All of you are slant-eyed yellow niggers up there anyway.

Very brave acts from your grandfather and uncle, this are the kind of people mexicans need right now, corageous and brave people to encourage others to take action

>Meme flag
Asians are a total of 11% of the entire population. And that's combining all of them into one group - including Indians, Pakis and Afghani's.

How can you inspire other Mexicans to follow your example and never leave the country too?

>indian

I legally came to the US to get my college diploma, and I am going back to Mexico as soon as I finish.

>A US citizen helped me to achieve this and forever I'd be grateful towards people who are willing to help others
Occasionally, life does little nice things like this. There are good people out there. Most of the people here are just ironically being asshats though. That said, it is nice to hear you are doing well. Mexico gets a really bad image and it honestly is not deserved.

>And I bet medical bills are cheaper than in the US. Trust me there...

>never been outside of my country, ask anything
Could you please stay in your country?

You can't. Libshits are in love with the goddamn subhumans, and won't stop until the entire country resembles Commiefornia.

How stereotypically Mexican do you actually look?

Oh I know about how medical bills are insane there in the US, it's pretty weird and quite terrifying

Is the political climate as ridiculous as it is here in America. What are the main parties? I have heard rumor of Mexican Nazis, what's that all about? finally, what do you think the country should do to better itself whether socially, financially, or politically?
Pic unrelated.

Imagine what it would be like for there to be a country where you are LITERALLY worshiped as a GOD. That's what it's like to have a darker complexion in America. There exists no limits to how hard they will suck your cock for being a brown dude. I'm not even that tan, but American's don't care, they suck my cock regardless. Free money, too. They essentially will pay you just to stay here. Retarded cuck faggots literally round up money from all of the people to pay Mexicans to move here.

If anything, why should they be mad at me for taking what is my due?

Southern USA isn't your country

Congratulations, you're the ideal immigrant. Make Mexico a better place please, so that future generations don't have to make the trek you did.
Well I'm hitting the hay, good thread OP it was nice discussing things with you. I hope Mexico figures itself out and that you guys manage to do the best you can do.

I've been planning for a year now to visit other country, don't worry, I'm not visiting the US, I was thinking maybe Japan, Korea (My wife speaks korean), Canada or Germany, I don't know, I'd just like to travel now that I have the opportunity to.

I'd say 20-25% in comparison to this two guys

Uh huh. Only if you consider the people that unironically consider their ethnicity "Candian," which 32% of the country does. Over half of that group is asian.

Also,
>Implying Canadian flag is not a meme flag

Have a good rest

>le kek flag
>thinks is better than the fucking leaf
kys please

It is because of insurance. Since insurance pays for a lot of things, hospitals jack up the price. Problem arises when you do not have insurance or it does not cover something, you get fucked. It honestly should be illegal, but...here we are.

>t. leaf mocking a meme flag

We see brown people as pets, and treat them like we treat our pets (well)

The day of the rake is coming, friend. The day of the rake is coming...

>Main parties
PRI and PAN, right and left, elections are a two teams game just as in the US, and PAN has only won once or twice I think, PRI is the one that fucks up the people and the ones that are still winning
>Mexican Nazis
People used to called them "morenazis" (Moreno that is brown skin and Nazis) It's kind of an old meme to say so, they caused some controversy because they killed or severely injured a gay boy like 5 years ago, they're not quite remembered now, probably they realised they were retarded, or maybe they got killed like that russian fat guy
>What do you think the country should do to better itself whether socially, financially or politically?
Stop voting the same party all the fucking years, cease that war on drugs thing, get the eternal sallaries out of ex presidents, stop consuming outside products, a lot of things can be done, we'd just need people to agree to get into something

When was the last time you had a Burrito of Qassadea whatever-the-fuck-its-spelled and did you go AYYYYYEEE before taking a bite or alternatively were you like EL DIABLO itsa pretty guud!

You let your pets fuck your women? Why are Americans so fucked up?

Quintessential Aussie post

It isn't ever since Mexico has been sucking US' cock copying everything that happens there just to fit in with US' tastes
That's some nightmare fuel, even though, thank hyou, I've been trying to find the origin of that picture but never actually took the time to look it up

Holy shit I see more reasons everyday to keep these people out

Thanks for your replies.
I have another question for you: That are some things Mexico and their people are good at doing that America cannot do/ cannot do well and vice versa.

Yeah, it is a stupid Sup Forums meme referencing Canadian tendency to shitpost and people finally rising up to take out the leaf posters. Stupid meme, but I find it amusing.

Satisfying the thirst of white women.

lel

You guys are predominantly Catholic, so no hate.

Quesadilla*
I had a quesadilla for dinner lol, I haven't eaten a burrito since I was a little kid, they aren't so good and aren't easy to find, and well, and well, I told to my wife that they looked delicious because, they were good, if that's the closest thing you find to AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't usually see as someone who is more capable of doing than someone else depending on their homeland, but I guess from the sources I've seen, Mexicans are more attatched to not get into chrime life when they're going through a hard situation, also work for longer periods of time, I mean apparently we have the longest working time being this 8 hours minimum or more, also people tend to be quite nice to strangers when they ask something in the streets, but I haven't been to USA so I can't really compare
In bad things, mexicans pick up fights more than americans do, I don't know why, also that some people roast like, too hard if that's how you'd call it and they don't stop until you roast them back, if you can't, welp, all your conversation during that day will be humilliating you, but that's only between friends and family

Thanks for the insight, OP. i'm going to hit the hay now, bye.

It'd be a crime, It's basically playing with someone's life
Also I might have spelled some things wrong, pardon my english

Good rest user

>that's the closest thing you find to AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm eternally devastated OP. If the AIYYY AIYYY ARIBA ARIBA EL BURRITO stereotype ISN'T true then I don't want to live.

Well some people when they get excited express it using bad words like
"Hijo de tu puta madre que ricas estan tus chingaderas"
"Son of a bitch this shit's delicious"
some of them even do this sound
youtube.com/watch?v=SAPkgCLNd4w
If it's worth for something

>If it's worth for something
Oh its good enough. Wasn't expecting such a high pitch...

Also

>puta madre

Man as soon as I saw those two words all I could think is - LYNCHINGS.

How do you feel about Texas?

Soy you've been watching those videos, terrible torture but at least most of them if not all are to bad people, if it's a fair punishment, that's decision of whomever knows about this, I'm going to sleep now, I'll leave this thread opened so if anyone wants to fight about some stupid shit or whatever, or wants to read what I did, anyway and since it's night there in Australia, good night

Do you call mexican jumping beans "mexican jumping beans" or just "jumping beans?

This will be the last one I answer
I think it's kind of an asshole and stupid move what Santa Anna did by selling Texas for a very low price, I mean, it can sustain itself, why tf would anyone let that go?

Just jumping beans

Night night. Watch out for those CIA niggers.

Is there one good footbul player from your country that isn't a kike or a pussy?

Also why isn't Rugby promoted that much despite the rest of the Latin world hoping on the sport's bandwagon train?

Will do
I don't watch soccer that much, all of them look like kikes and pussies though
I have no idea, probably because media don't think Rugby will be as popular as soccer so they don't consider making it popular, I've seen some games of it and it's a fucking beautiful sport

Mexican #2 here, I can continue with this shit thread. Also some of the answers were misinformed like the political parties in Mx (PRI and PAN; right and left, not really)

>I've never been outside of my country
Thank you for your service.

>PRI and PAN, right and left, elections are a two teams game just as in the US, and PAN has only won once or twice I think
Are you literally twelve or just retarded? Kill yourself mi hermano.