>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE
youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669
youtube.com/watch?v=pYYKlevV9eA
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/putins-puppets-resistance-russian-cyber-operation-unhinged-liberals-bought-hook-line-sinker/
youtu.be/rrqNx_og_uk
youtube.com/watch?v=e5yy6SPrOD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love all this dem infighting

MAGA

What ya drinking/smoking /ptg/?
>Half this month's rent

>im not a slave
Slavery is comfy. COMFY!

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE

She was ashamed of her persiflage, her boasting, her pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; she was sorry about her cold-bloodedness, her dispassion, her inability to express what she now believed was the case - that she truly regretted killing Bernie, that she missed the man as much as anybody and wished his campaign hadn't been necessary. Even as she circulated among his voters she knew that the smiles disappeared when she passed by. She received so many hollow endorsements that she could hear them all without any reaction except curiosity. She kept to her foundation all day, flipping over state secrets, looking at her destiny in every (C) and $.

Donald J. Trump came down from his escalator at one P.M. on the 16th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with the establishment. Nothing but a vague longing to Make America Great Again, and a generalized wish for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

Donald J. Trump would be sworn in to serve a 4 year term in the white house for winning the election. Over a hundred million votes would be gathered in an referendum asking for his ascendancy to Emperor, and, in 2020, Chief Justice Roberts would coronate him.

There would be no eulogies for Hill, no copies of her slogans would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see her arrest cortege, no memes would be made about her, no post offices named after her, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the bathrooms she kept her emails in.

The ballots would be cast, and Slick Willy would scream, but Hillary Clinton would only lay on the mercy of the court and look at the ceiling, the light going out of her eyes before she could find the right lie.

>None of you have watched this excellent film

Diet Coke

MAGA

youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669

The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL! EVEN NORTH KOREA HAS A NUKE DEAL. ISRAEL DOESNT!

Could this be the relevance to JFK?!?!? After all, Israel killed JFK for trying to inspect Dimona. Could Israel have used Uranium One to acquire more nuclear material in order to further develop its ILLEGAL nuclear arms? I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad was tasked with hijacking the shipments and stealing that shit.

Judge Jeanine talks about the fact the Iran nuke deal is actually for MEDICINAL USES OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL.

Could Obama have made the Iran deal specifically for non weaponized purposes of nuclear material WHILE AT THE SAME TIME making that shit classified. THIS COULD BE THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE DEAL. The fact that Israel and the ZOG puppets use this nuclear deal to call Iran the enemy. THE EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, A GIANT LIE. The truth could be that Israel stole the uranium from uranium one as well and everything to do with Russia is complete bullshit.

What do you guys think of my austism filled theory?

>alcohol
>cigarettes

There are so few DNC shills still intact after the last week everyone will notice and berate me for using a tripcode.

drinkin water and smokin weed

I finished my Ardbeg Scotch and moved on to the extremely cheap Prestige vodka. $9 for a half gallon.

Sipping on Whiskey
Smoking a vape
Tipping my fedora
And watching UA get anally raped

How did the Japs receive Trump?

At work now but when I get home I'm going to have a few Budweiser's until my girlfriend gets home. I might have an American Spirit when I get off.

I don't see any water in that picture.

>Brazile, Warren, Hillary, DWS
>all corrupt and complicit
>as soon as the facts start coming out they all immediately turn on each other, shrieking and figuratively pulling hair to throw each other under the bus first
This should be in textbooks. This should be the first damn thing everyone has to read when the subject of women in politics comes up. This must never be forgotten.

>American Spirit

I used to roll my own using their tobacco. Smoked a whole one at lunch one night and got so sick I kicked the habit entirely.

FRESH OC Trump Supporters marching in LA

Thanks anons. Never give up the fight.

What's kind of autism meds is everyone taking?

Good on you user. Almost 6 months no bacco here as well.

This qualifies as an egregious trip.

>tfw Georgia is unstoppable right now

We will beat even Alabama

My girlfriend is going to get me a corncob pipe for Christmas. Do you think I'd get the same effect?

/ptg/ btfo

You really think Drumpf got elected because of his policies xD

Increased birth rate

The White Death rate is 7.6/1,000 - 8.4/1,000. The White Birth rate is 12/1,000. In Finland the Birth Rate is 11.1/1,000 and the death rate is 9.1.

>the state of leafs

From the last thread, I realized something

>The filterfag is also:

>The old rally op poster before Trump Op OG
>The stream link poster in rally threads

F

Russia did meddle in our election guys. They worked to create narratives against clinton and Trump to create division among people. They were never pro Trump at all.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/putins-puppets-resistance-russian-cyber-operation-unhinged-liberals-bought-hook-line-sinker/

Before Trump won they created an anti Clinton narrative as she was the more popular candidate.
After Trump won they started attacking Trump.

And now i suppose we will wait and see what other fake movements they use to divide Americans. FUCK YOU RUSSIANS.

You guys gonna buy the new Maroon 5 album?

>non-thin person detected
sorry about Fred. F.
No shame in that, I used to hate vodka but for some reason I like Stoli now. Everything else just seems like rapnigger-promoted, over-marketed trash.

kek, I'm at 7 years now. I still like a fag now and again though. Last one I had was early this summer after working all day, then sitting on the porch in the pitch black looking at the stars, drinking a whisky sour, and lighting up a cig.

Any streams for Trump? I woke up, couldn't sleep. I feel something is about to happen.

youtu.be/rrqNx_og_uk

>beating Alabama

Lmao

When I used to smoke a pike I never had that happen to me but I don't have a ton of experience with them.

I smoke a pipe occasionally and it’s not as heavy as smoking a cigarette in my opinion. Don’t inhale. Aromatic tobaccos are a good place to start.

Gay.

why are there 7 of them?

Stoli is pretty good. I mean, all vodka is trash, but Stoli is good trash.

ARE WE GOING TO WIN IN VIRGINIA ON TUESDAY???

its pretty smooth for vodka
great trash

i just ate two NY steaks with a couple italian lagers and a side of raw broccoli

She's right you know, we need to start attacking those on the fringes of the right. That obviously means the dirty stormnigger fascists. Make sure we keep the infighting going so we can save western civilization!
youtube.com/watch?v=e5yy6SPrOD4

Drink water. Even though it's getting colder don't forget to stay hydrated.

I used to buy wine and spirits based on the cover art. Wasn't the worst way to pick booze either.

Yes
Something I've been wondering though, is the current VA governor a R or D?

I drink at least 2 liters a day.

D

Unless you are sided with Russia or want to overthrow american government this is a big deal.

Now are you a treasonous swine or just a prick?

vote Dem

NY strip is my favorite cut.

he's a D you dumbfuck, google is your friend

is that the guy from the black eye peas?

>its pretty smooth for vodka

Van Gogh >> Stoli. I don't drink Vodka much, but when I do, I don't drink Ruskie shit.

Some of the Polish stiff isn't bad.

We need to simply ignore stormniggers

Muh Russia.

That's a rare /ck/ pepe.

>Unless you are sided with Russia

You mean like Hillary? She lost the election.

>tfw too smart to Google

She's not talking about us

Only if every Virginia user gets out there and votes.

hey guys how do I get self-discipline? I have autism and I want to channel towards achieving great things instead of watching mario speedruns. any advice?

She's specifically talking about Laura Loomer in this video. They've been catfighting for weeks now. It's pathetic and all ecelebs should be gassed.

Did any of you niggers buy this book yet, I need my Trump rabbit storytime.

Agreed. Hitler was the enemy of America and there is no room for trolling in the current political atmosphere, we're above that.

Yeah get a job

It's made in Latvia now I think. Don't know if just bottled there or also grown/distilled as well.

Laura is a fucking idiot though

None of you have the patience to watch this, do you?

Jocko podcast

good luck with that.

the problem is when trolling turns into LARPing. that's when useful people become useful idiots

Self diagnosed or actual

Theres alot of real nazis im finding that support Russia/China/iran alliance like the fools they are.
Hillary wasnt sided with Russia for one. She did do illegal deals with them but pro Russia? Nope as like i said Russias whole objective is to cog up our government.

The world isnt black and white.

How does he look so good in everything

sorry i should say, useless idiots.

I have a job and it fucking sucks

Unironically take pride in a job. It's really fulfilling especially when you have a big hole in your life. Use the resulting self esteem (earned) to get /fit/ and get a gf who supports you.

How long will it go???

vote Dem

Waiting for theneedledrops review
but no, I just wanted to plug his channel

Dude not even funny even though it’s obviously ironic
Checked

Its called radicalization and people here like to joke around but its easy to fall victim to it.

I went to a doctor as a teenager and he said I either have really bad ADHD or aspergers. As I get older the truth is becoming more and more obvious.

god i hate him. probably the best case example of a nu-male beta faggot today.

Find a job you enjoy doing.

Meh never really liked that jacket, it feels like Stolen Valor even though I know he's Commander-in-Chief.

If you buy it please buy it from a local book store and not amazon.

This board smells like piss and shitty diapers

You should consider necking yourself