I never knew what was meant by 'honorary' until now

I never knew what was meant by 'honorary' until now.

This is in no way surprising. Considering that the Japanese have always hated outsiders for hundreds of years, their fine w/ white people though (most of them). They like keeping their bloodline pure. The Japanese overall have been right instead of left, excluding weak individuals and encouraging suicide to those who will not progress therefore keeping their society progressive.

>pretty white woman
>american president who isn't afraid to shove the chinese and north koreans around

From their perspective, what's not to like?

I was talking to my jp wife about this today, she was asking "Hey user, do you really think we should remove our constitutional restriction on military aggression? We might turn into ultrafascists again..." It was hard to hide my joy over this statement, but I reassured her that the Japanese could handle it like any other country.

Just imagine if Japan had won in East Asia, Hitler had won in Europe, Great Britain still had an empire and America were still a 92% white republic. That’s the future we could have had.

stop, ill cry

Yeah amerimutts can be honorary whites

You realize these are all political actors right?

Nips are honorary anglos. Too bad our geopolitical interests didn't align in WW2. I think our people's have always been spiritual allies. We share the cultural evolution of an island nation surrounded by faggots.

>'honolaly'

What?

>I wish I could turn back time
>to the good old days

>spain thinks it's white

Japan needed the nukes or they never would've chilled the fuck out. Eventually things like Pearl Harbor and the Rape of Nan King would be common tactics for them. Also Trump needs to stop sitting on this thumbs and just fucking annihilate NK already because if they cause a reawakening of the land of the rising sun it's probably going to affect how much new hentai I get to jerk off to.

nips have a built a retarded society where their children refuse to leave the house bc they cant take the sociopathic abuse of older decrepit nips who cannot come to grips with having to die, they pixelate cocks and shove marine life into vaginas. art and imagination aside, japan is a basket case culture. their ideal of a woman looks like a bag of flour and they don't cook their fish. is there a single normal east asian culture? koreans are nuts, chinese are whack, maybe mongolians?

Would you guys conisder Japan left or right politically and if not the latter, what would a right leaning Japan look or be like?
>t. Not a weeb

i feel like Trump is as polarizing there as here. Some people might actually really like him

Left vs. Right is retarded. Depending on who you talk to, the Nazis are "right" and the Soviet Communists are "left," despite both having similar policies.

Compared to the United States, Japan is just as capitalist and slightly more athoritarian. They're also pacifist.

They've Always been like this.
It took you 70 Years to Realise that they are the ACTUAL "Greatest Ally".
But here We are.

tfw Japanese people have more respect for white people than white people do.

Go back

I think they actually just do that for any president.